Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 days post reduction

5 posters

Go down

3 days post reduction Empty 3 days post reduction

Post by CMH35 26th October 2013, 8:59 pm

I don't regret it but bloody hell I'm going through the ringer..anesthesia and meds have made me very sick, the drains were so painful both in and being taken out! today is my first day at home no codeine only paracetamol. I ache and my right nipple aches/hurts.

On the very good side though no sickness today my new smaller boobs are high and tiny..perfect!

Looking forward to everydays recovery now, will update my diary thread soon. So looking forward to having a shower! :)
CMH35
CMH35
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 29

Back to top Go down

3 days post reduction Empty Re: 3 days post reduction

Post by jenniferrf1 26th October 2013, 9:06 pm

Aww really happy for you that your so happy!! I was a emotional wreck after due to the ga and all of the emotions... It does take it out of you for a few days but you will start to feel better... Congrats on your new smaller boobs!!! Xxx
jenniferrf1
jenniferrf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 5942

Back to top Go down

Post by Gleaming 26th October 2013, 9:10 pm

Aww bless u hun, big hugs ! I'm still taking paracetamol and ibruprofen 3x daily, really not ready to cut back yet so wow @you just on the paracetamol ! Happy healing hun, hope each day gets better for you xxx
Gleaming
Gleaming
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 758

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 26th October 2013, 9:17 pm

A breast reduction is a bloody big operation to go through hun and having sickness on top of that must have been so awful for you babe Hug 

Onwards and upwards (just like your boobs heehee) from here on in now CMH! There's nothing better to get you back on the road to recovery than being surrounded by your own creature comforts.

You may find if you do have any nausea at all that eating little and often will help so much more than having a full meal and most importantly... Gets lots of water down ya hun. Rest when you need to, but do ensure whether you feel up to it or not that you get yourself up and have just a little walk around the house if that's all you can manage at first every couple of hours or so gorgeous. 

A high protein diet will also help with the quickening of those wounds healing as well yes 

Congratulations CMH and soooo great to read you're happy already! Xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by CMH35 26th October 2013, 9:27 pm

I'm wandering every few hours and drinking water, lively husband made me fresh veggie juice which was so good after feeling so crap!

Can't eat much at the moment so keeping it light and simple, I'm already looking at bikinis!!! :) xx
CMH35
CMH35
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by CMH35 26th October 2013, 9:28 pm

Lovely not lively!!!! Thank you for the well wishes! Hope you ladies are doing well also xx
CMH35
CMH35
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Blueeyedsoul13 26th October 2013, 9:29 pm

congrats hun, and hopefully looking at bikinis will give you the strength to keep going, it can only get better from here!! x
Blueeyedsoul13
Blueeyedsoul13
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1780

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down