Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

advice please

+3
Princess_x
jenniferrf1
saraj776
7 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

advice please Empty advice please

Post by saraj776 25th October 2013, 8:34 pm

hello

have already posted regarding my disappointment  in  difference sizes of breast and i was just wondering should i inform my patient care coordinator of this issue in writing i have mentioned this to her over the phone but she just said what others have said and that i need to wait a bit longer, problem is as there was such a difference before i honestly cant see that they are going to even up, so don't know if i should inform her of this concern by email so that i have proof if i ever need to challenge it?

I'm planning on telling my surgeon that i'm not happy (unless by some miracle they do sort them selves out by then) at my 3 month check, should i just wait till then or go ahead and let her know?

many thanks in advance xxx
saraj776
saraj776
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 26

Back to top Go down

advice please Empty Re: advice please

Post by jenniferrf1 25th October 2013, 8:39 pm

If there was a big difference before a surgeon will normally put in different sizes implants but it sounds like it wasn't a big enough difference to warrant this so to me it does sound like it will sort its self out... We do have ladies here who have said the difference was big too but it evened out over a few months... I think it's worth waiting to the three month check because even if you were given a re op it wouldnt be before 6 months... But see what the other ladies say too as I havnt much experience xxx
jenniferrf1
jenniferrf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 5942

Back to top Go down

Post by saraj776 25th October 2013, 8:48 pm

thanks for the reply 
i did have different sizes put in but i also had different sizes put in the 1st time and that didnt even them out either  sad smile ,

does anyone know if they would re op if the stay as they are, would it be covered by the aftercare? x x
saraj776
saraj776
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Princess_x 25th October 2013, 8:52 pm

I would wait until your 3 month check. Strange that you've had different sizes put in but they're still not even. Definitely got to play the waiting game for a bit though x
Princess_x
Princess_x
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2671

Back to top Go down

Post by jenniferrf1 25th October 2013, 9:31 pm

Oh right, that's a different scenario... From my research I've seen soooo many women say how patient we need to be so early on so I would try and wait until your next check up, understandable your looking at them loads because obviously you want them to even out this time around but just see how they go, fingers crossed xxxx
jenniferrf1
jenniferrf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 5942

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 25th October 2013, 10:12 pm

To be honest babe I don't think you're going to rest until you do have this documented... So yes, there's no harm at all in requesting to see your surgeon if this is what you want hun.

Just tell the PCC is causing you great distress and as she isn't qualified to make such decisions regarding your recovery you'd appreciate her booking an appointment with the surgeon for you... Chances are you're going to be told the surgeon is on holiday or something though... These PCCS are great at avoiding those consultation spaces being taken up by post-op women when pre-oppers (potentially more money) could have the space instead.

If this does happen then tell them you're happy to see another surgeon, or the clinic nurse if need be. The stress right now is making you ill.

Don't take no for an answer hun... I think you KNOW your surgeon is going to suggest you wait it out yourself hun, but I think you also KNOW that you're not going to rest until you have your concerns written down and documented for you.

Let us know how you get on babe.Hug  Xxx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by kel70 27th October 2013, 10:57 am

Good luck Sara, I had difficulty getting my surgeon to understand my concerns about difference in size pre op but thankfully on the day of surgery he finally agreed that I did need different sizes and also took extra breast tissue away when he did the lift.

I think if you are this unhappy you should get in touch with them. If nothing else you will feel as though you are trying to do something about it rather than just sitting at home stressing on it.

Hope you get the results you want x
kel70
kel70
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 305

Back to top Go down

Post by saraj776 27th October 2013, 7:42 pm

hello all thanks for the replies, i think my main concern is that if i say something now i may it may go against me although to be fair i'm pretty certain that neither the surgeon or the company will admit any wrong doing so i will be stuck yet again odd looking breasts x x
saraj776
saraj776
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by saraj776 27th October 2013, 8:37 pm

hey

I've been thinking about it all weekend and have decided i'm going to email my Patient care coordinator tomorrow and tell her how i feel. i'm just unsure what to say, i want her to know that its a serious concern and that i'm not being impatient, any tips would be grateful x
saraj776
saraj776
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 27th October 2013, 10:43 pm

You've just said it all babe... Just don't make the Email a request hun. Make it a statement that you'd like her to arrange the appointment because... Stating how you feel.

End it with something... You look forward to the hearing back from her with the date to see your surgeon.

You don't have to ask her permission babe.... Just remember always that its a PCCs job to keep the 'clinic' happy, not you hun. They'll always be so lovely until you want something beyond the scheduled guideline, so they're not going to make it easygoing you allow them to, so don't ask... Tell them hun. Xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by tinkerbell24 28th October 2013, 11:31 am

hope that you mailed them and that you get to see your surgeon soon and get it sorted xx
tinkerbell24
tinkerbell24
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 8811

Back to top Go down

Post by saraj776 29th October 2013, 8:36 pm

just a quick update. I have not  sent the email yet as the patient care coordinator is on annual leave apparently plus my fiance thinks i should wait disappoint . i'm more confused and upset than ever just don't know what to do for the best. does anyone know of this kind of situation happening before and if the surgeon/company did anything to help? x
saraj776
saraj776
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Princess_x 29th October 2013, 8:39 pm

Generally the big clinics won't help you in these situations.. which is a shame! Your surgeon will be able to advise you further at your 3 month check x
Princess_x
Princess_x
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by saraj776 29th October 2013, 8:44 pm

im presuming there not going to help so not going to hold my breath....oh well looks like im stuck with odd boobs forever cant afford to go through it all again let alone the emotional pain sad smile x
saraj776
saraj776
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Princess_x 29th October 2013, 8:45 pm

Oh don't say that :( you're still very early in your recovery x
Princess_x
Princess_x
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Gleaming 29th October 2013, 8:51 pm

Haven't got anything much to add hun, but it's true what everyone says about the waiting game. They don't call post op boobs 'frankenboobs' for nothing lol.

You have had two separate ops, with two different sized implants so you're not going to see your final results for a while yet ! Unfortunately all you can do is give it time. See your surgeon to voice your concerns and have it in writing, but hopefully over the next few months your boobs will look perfect as they start to do their healing thing :) xx
Gleaming
Gleaming
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 758

Back to top Go down

Post by saraj776 29th October 2013, 8:59 pm

frankenboobs lol thats exactly what it looks like.

i know i'm being impatient and i try  not to think about it but when i have a shower thats when it hits me and i start worrying, now i think about it i  think i should leave it till i see my surgeon otherwise it will only annoy me more when i get the unsympathetic reply off the company.
thanks everyone for your help always help hearing opinions from people that actually understand Thumbsup xx
saraj776
saraj776
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Gleaming 29th October 2013, 9:07 pm

Ah don't be silly-we've paid a lot for our boobs, and when they don't look as we expected it is a worry and it is upsetting, you vent away on here as much as you want :) xx
Gleaming
Gleaming
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by tinkerbell24 29th October 2013, 9:15 pm

As I'm sure if u wait things will even out but I know how u feel. I've had awful looking boobs for 10 month now and if ur not happy at 3 month I'd def def be saying something xx
tinkerbell24
tinkerbell24
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by saraj776 30th October 2013, 5:39 pm

tinkerbell24 wrote:As I'm sure if u wait things will even out but I know how u feel. I've had awful looking boobs for 10 month now and if ur not happy at 3 month I'd def def be saying something xx
can i ask why u say yours look awful and what your surgeon said about them xx
saraj776
saraj776
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by tinkerbell24 30th October 2013, 6:09 pm

my left one has never dropped and has CC and my right one has dropped slightly and both my nipples still point down wards

I spoke to my surgeon very early on as I just knew there was something not quite right with my left breast and he helped me from day one, we tried, time, compression band and massage but now Im having a reop to relax the muscles move the implants down slightly and sort out the CC, which my surgeon wont really know whats happening in there til he goes into operate.
I have been very lucky that my surgeon has agreed and helped me from day one and the only prob I have is he is now in Manchester and I need to travel but thats fine

I def think that if you have any concern voice it as early as possible so that its noted in your notes xx
tinkerbell24
tinkerbell24
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by saraj776 31st October 2013, 9:48 pm

hey 

thanks tinkerbell24, i decided to contact my care coordinator today and thankfully she didn't try and fob me off she asked me if i would like to see my surgeon sooner than my 3 month check 
Although she did go on about how implants are only made in certain sizes and its difficult to get the sizing right...getting the excuses in early lol 

so im just waiting for her to get back to me with a date, im not expecting much from the surgeon but got nothing to lose by going to see him and hopefully he will help x
saraj776
saraj776
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Gleaming 31st October 2013, 10:30 pm

Aww glad she took you seriously hun, hope you get to see your surgeon soon xx
Gleaming
Gleaming
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by tinkerbell24 1st November 2013, 8:55 am

so glad u called and are seeing ur surgeon sooner hopefully xx
tinkerbell24
tinkerbell24
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by saraj776 4th November 2013, 10:08 pm

hey 

i got an appointment to see the surgeon on the 19th nov, any tips on what to say to him so that he knows i'm serious ?
saraj776
saraj776
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next