Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PIP versus nagor, mentor and Allergen

3 posters

Go down

PIP versus nagor, mentor and Allergen Empty PIP versus nagor, mentor and Allergen

Post by ringring21 21st October 2013, 7:29 am

Does anyone know or know where I could look to find out if the 290CC PIP implants I have would compare to say 290CC mentor implants?
Are they bigger/smaller?
I think I know what size I want, about 400 - 440! I just remember waking up from my first operation and thinking oh I wanted bigger than this!! Lol!
Just don't want that same feeling this time around, got to get it right! :)
ringring21
ringring21
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 47

Back to top Go down

PIP versus nagor, mentor and Allergen Empty Re: PIP versus nagor, mentor and Allergen

Post by jenniferrf1 21st October 2013, 9:14 am

I'm not sure your be able to find that out without the catalogues with the dimensions in as there won't be a one with the pip implant measurements... (I'm sure if there is one cookie will know where it is) but I'm sure a surgeon will be able to give you exactly what your after once you've had a consultation ... I'm sorry I'm notmuch help as I've only just had my BA last month but just wanted to wish you a speedy op this time around to have those dreaded pips gone xxx
jenniferrf1
jenniferrf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 5942

Back to top Go down

PIP versus nagor, mentor and Allergen Empty Re: PIP versus nagor, mentor and Allergen

Post by COOKIE 21st October 2013, 10:00 am

You can find the dimentions for Nagor implants HERE ringring and Mentors HERE lovely 

Just to add.... I've done a lot of extensive research in preparation for my next surgery and of the implants available I would personally want either Nagor which was my first choice, but the polyeurothane implants have recently become quite popular and they too are very much appealing to me, you can have a look at the polyeurothane dimentions if you'd like to also HERE  xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by ringring21 21st October 2013, 6:23 pm

Thank you both for your replies! :) will have a good look now, any particular reason why nagor sways you cookie? Xx
ringring21
ringring21
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 21st October 2013, 8:27 pm

I like that Nagor are a British company and are stringently tested and used by the leading BAAPS/BAPRAS surgeons in the country they also support a new initiatives for implant saftey and for every Nagor implant bought they give back £1 to the Breast Safety Implant Campaign. Its a groundbreaking initiative and Nagor are currently the leaders in ensuring saftey for all women having breast implants.

They're also one of the leading implants being currently used having the latest 5th generation technology reducing the risk of both CC and rippling along with the additional barrier layer incase of rupture also.

Pretty impressive hey.... Lol. Xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ringring21 22nd October 2013, 8:03 am

Thank you for this, it's nice to know different opinions and the way someone else looks at something! I do like that nagor cover for rupture and CC, which I don't think other implants do! If I have read up on that correctly! Xx
ringring21
ringring21
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 22nd October 2013, 12:04 pm

No, you're absolutely right ringring. 

Nagor offer a free implant replacement for life for both CC and rupture..

Against the other leading implant which would be the Allergan Natrelle range which also offers lifetime replacement for CC only.

Allergan do however offer £700 toward surgery costs over a 7 year period should you have a rupture. 

But yes... Both CC and Rupture are covered by Nagor. Xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down