Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wanting boobies to drop

+4
Gleaming
jenniferrf1
COOKIE
missvmac28
8 posters

Go down

Wanting boobies to drop Empty Wanting boobies to drop

Post by missvmac28 7th October 2013, 9:46 pm

Hi ladies. I know this is a common question with no definite answer...just wondering how long it took everyone for their boobies to 'drop' into what they felt was a natural position? I am 8 weeks post op and feel that mine are still very high. Is it right that unders take longer to drop aswel?
xxx
missvmac28
missvmac28
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 497

Back to top Go down

Wanting boobies to drop Empty Re: Wanting boobies to drop

Post by COOKIE 7th October 2013, 10:05 pm

Well.... I had overs babe and it took mine 12 weeks!

Its not necessarily the placement babe. The body is a funny old thing and what it says on paper doesn't sometimes manifest itself out in real terms lol... What I mean is that with BAs especially, no matter the placement, your body will recover its own good time. The time that's right for YOU.

If you've seen no movement at all of any sign of movement whatsoever then it be worthwhile making an appointment to see your surgeon, although mine took 12 weeks to settle they were moving, but my righty wasn't at all and at 6 weeks I was advised to massage the breast to encourage the implant to drop. Thankfully this worked 'for me' and you should only ever massage if you're under instruction from your surgeon to do it babe. Xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by jenniferrf1 8th October 2013, 5:36 am

Good reply from cookie!

I keep looking at mine and although I'm being patient I want that slope lol!! Mine have changed a lot but it's hard to tell if that's just the swelling going down or not! Xx
jenniferrf1
jenniferrf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 5942

Back to top Go down

Post by missvmac28 8th October 2013, 6:23 am

Thanks ladies! At my 6 week check my ps said everything looked ok and I do think they have dropped a little but as you say Jen it's hard to tell really! When I look at them in the mirror side on I think they have dropped a bit but still sit quite high. Think il give it another 4 weeks to get to the 12 week mark and if I'm not happy il make an appt. Thanks again :-) xxx
missvmac28
missvmac28
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Gleaming 8th October 2013, 6:57 am

Good luck -your avi pic looks great, they don't look so early post-BA :) xxx
Gleaming
Gleaming
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 758

Back to top Go down

Post by missvmac28 8th October 2013, 7:13 am

Aw thanks Gleaming! It's when I stand side on I feel that they are still quite 'shelf like' haha not a natural slope. Think I am just feeling impatient and a bit anxious that they will stay like this. xx
missvmac28
missvmac28
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlii 8th October 2013, 8:00 am

Im still waiting at 4months. They are getting there, but I feel theres one last crack they need to have. Theyre still quite round at the top. Im going to wait until 6-12m before maybe going back, as surgeon was happy with them. But they are starting to get nice a squishy :)
Charlii
Charlii

Number of posts : 5339

Back to top Go down

Post by Pilly 8th October 2013, 12:11 pm

I was thinking of asking just the same Q!
Tho I am still early days I guess, but there's definitely a difference between my left and right
I had unders too, but my left one is still high and very tender with a bruised feeling constantly just where the breast and upper arm/armpit area meet, I don't know if it's a combination of bra and banding or just natural swelling/healing .... But I am left handed therefore I'm guessing my left muscle has a bit more tightness than my right and maybe that's why it's taking longer to heal/feel settled compared to my right side :-/ xx
Pilly
Pilly
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 77

Back to top Go down

Post by tinkerbell24 8th October 2013, 3:14 pm

lol im still waiting but then again Im having a reop cause the arent dropping and I have CC in my left breast

But like Cookie said if you havent seen any change maybe get in touch with the surgeon I did early on and we tried a few things to get them dropped like massage and compression band but nothing so now getting reop

hope that yours are just taking a wee but longer

but they do look fab in the avi xx
tinkerbell24
tinkerbell24
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 8811

Back to top Go down

Post by missvmac28 8th October 2013, 3:17 pm

Thanks ladies for the replies. Aw tinkerbell I hope your reop goes well and you get the results you want!
Mine do feel a bit softer Charli but still a long way to go. It's a waiting game isn't it!! Pilly I think we are all anxious and impatient and want our results ASAP haha xxx
missvmac28
missvmac28
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 8th October 2013, 3:19 pm

missvmac28 wrote:Thanks ladies! At my 6 week check my ps said everything looked ok and I do think they have dropped a little but as you say Jen it's hard to tell really! When I look at them in the mirror side on I think they have dropped a bit but still sit quite high. Think il give it another 4 weeks to get to the 12 week mark and if I'm not happy il make an appt. Thanks again :-) xxx
As long as they're moving down that's good babe and it could just be that they're taking they're time... However if you're unsure and you don't feel they have moved, then it would be better to go back and see your surgeon to see if like Tink they can offer you some advise to help the process along. Unfortunately as Tink said, hers are stable and need revision but its better to get the ball rolling on these things 'if you feel there's no movement at all' sooner rather than later lovely. Xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by LJR 8th October 2013, 3:30 pm

I am 2 months post op, and had unders.  It's hard to tell when you don't know exactly what it should feel like, but I think mine have dropped.  Maybe not completely, but I have a definite slope at the top of my breast.  However my implants aren't quite as big as yours x
LJR
LJR
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 754

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down