Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Weird and wonderful dreams

+4
jenniferrf1
jodioc77
LJR
CAB321
8 posters

Go down

Weird and wonderful dreams Empty Weird and wonderful dreams

Post by CAB321 25th September 2013, 7:03 pm

Hey Ladies

I'm starting to think that I may be subconsciously worried about my impending surgery!

I had the strangest dreams last night. My surgeon had marked me up for surgery and I went down. When I came back he said it had all gone well. He'd used some new funky implants. Instead of the lovely Natrelles, I was sporting a pair of blown up surgical gloves! However only the palm area was blown up and the fingers were left hanging.Hysterical 

The surgeon was convinced of this new product and wouldn't change them. In my dream I was worried about my Hubby squeezing them too hard and them popping!!

This is all very disturbing! I've not really been worried about it, but I am starting to think that it is all playing on my mind now!

Has anyone else had any strange dreams before their big day?x
CAB321
CAB321
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 542

Back to top Go down

Weird and wonderful dreams Empty Re: Weird and wonderful dreams

Post by LJR 25th September 2013, 7:11 pm

There must be some hidden meaning!!

But seriously, I am sure it is just because you are thinking about your new boobies all the time.

My husband dreamt the other day that mine burst - I told him he was obviously being too rough!

So all very normal I would say x
LJR
LJR
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 754

Back to top Go down

Post by jodioc77 25th September 2013, 7:13 pm

Lol !

I had some wierd dreams in the run up too - i dreamt i had a glass eye and was a surrogate mum to twins!
jodioc77
jodioc77
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 362

Back to top Go down

Post by jenniferrf1 25th September 2013, 7:19 pm

Yes strange dreams are normal! Its all of the stress I think because you think about it so much it continues into the night... mine stopped after I confirmed size but I did find falling to sleep difficult! xx
jenniferrf1
jenniferrf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 5942

Back to top Go down

Post by IsabellExpat 25th September 2013, 7:31 pm

Yep! I had very strange dreams. One was that my surgeon was drunk when he was about to do my boobs. But I wanted them so badly so I stayed on the operating table and asked "are you really sure you're ok to do them even if you are drunk?" seeing stars
IsabellExpat
IsabellExpat
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 930

Back to top Go down

Post by mrsball 25th September 2013, 7:34 pm

Lots of ladies have had strange dreams involving their surgery months and weeks before the big day. 

It's Obviosuly in your subconcience and the strange things we dream can seem crazy! 

panic
mrsball
mrsball
Global Mod
Global Mod

Number of posts : 5982

Back to top Go down

Post by CAB321 25th September 2013, 7:45 pm

Thanks ladies, I feel a little better now! Fingers crossed I will have a slightly less eventful night tonight!!x
CAB321
CAB321
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 542

Back to top Go down

Post by mrsball 25th September 2013, 7:47 pm

Just no cheese before bed!!!!! Hysterical
mrsball
mrsball
Global Mod
Global Mod

Number of posts : 5982

Back to top Go down

Post by Corrina_Corrina 25th September 2013, 8:59 pm

I had a particularly bizarre nightmare a few days after surgery!  It was like a lucid dream, I was really thinking in the normal 'awake' state.

It was the first night I'd slept flat & was worrying about it.  I dreamt I woke up in the bed with a wet greasy fluid leaked all over the sheets.. I realised that the valves at the top of the implants (the dream implants had valves on them, in reality of course they don't), had leaked & my boobs had gone all flat.  It was the middle of the night & I was having a major panic attack & running down the stairs looking for an emergency contact number for HMG.  I was panicking about not having the money for corrective surgery & didn't know whether they'd cover the cost etc!  Then I dreamt I woke up!  

It was one of the most vivid & awful dreams I've ever had.  When I actually woke up it took me a good minute of feeling my boobs to check that it was just a horrible dream after all.  I can't say how relieved I was!! 

You'll be fine hun, all totally normal.  Good luck xx
Corrina_Corrina
Corrina_Corrina
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 153

Back to top Go down

Post by Bizzyboobs 25th September 2013, 9:07 pm

I've had this bad, my surgeon drew a blooming landscape picture on me...... He was doing a right Rolf Harris........ You know " do ya know way it is yet" 
Oh dear...... That's the worst.........  I just think it's just playing on our minds and its taking over my life......
Bizzyboobs
Bizzyboobs
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1438

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down