Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hi from me... Nearly 4 months post op!

+4
Sassysazzle
Lisa34
COOKIE
sianyoungx
8 posters

Go down

Hi from me... Nearly 4 months post op! Empty Hi from me... Nearly 4 months post op!

Post by sianyoungx 18th August 2013, 10:44 pm

Just thought I'd pop in and leave a message as I haven't posted in a while now (but I do still check in and have a nosy from time to time!)

I'm now nearly 4 months post op and I don't know where the times gone!!! Counting down to boobie day was the longest 4-5 months ever and yet the same amount of time has almost gone by in a flash haha!

I'm really starting to enjoy my boobs now although I was pretty happy from the beginning! They've gone through a lot of changes and have survived the wonky stage haha. Still think they've got a lot more changes to make but so far I'm super happy.

I dropped quite early but I'm not sure that they've fluffed?!? Anyway I'm now in a 32E bra in most shops which is still unbelievable and I can't help but smirk everytime I go bra shopping lol.. Boux Avenue is my favourite!! 

Boobies have been on quite a few holidays - Glastonbury festival, Marbella, Amsterdam! (Have to say I was loving them in marbs!) and for the first time in my life I understand what ladies mean by men talking to my chest - not sure if I like it or not and how can they be so blatant Hysterical 

That's about it from me! Like I say, I still pop in and see what's going on but don't post very often but I've not forgotten about you ladies! Good luck to any pre-oppers and congrats/happy healing to post oppers Give You xxxx
sianyoungx
sianyoungx
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 349

Back to top Go down

Hi from me... Nearly 4 months post op! Empty Re: Hi from me... Nearly 4 months post op!

Post by COOKIE 19th August 2013, 12:59 am

Lovely to see you back Sian and great to read you're so happy with your new boobs.

I love reading our members updates and they're also helpful to those early post-op too.

Men talking to your chest... Yup seems to come with the territory babe. Lol. I personally don't like it all and it is unfortunately one of the downsides of having boobs. Xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Hi from me... Nearly 4 months post op! Empty Re: Hi from me... Nearly 4 months post op!

Post by Lisa34 19th August 2013, 8:06 am

Hi Sian x so pleased to hear you and the boobies are doin great hun xx
Lisa34
Lisa34
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 3491

Back to top Go down

Post by Sassysazzle 19th August 2013, 10:25 am

Hi Sian

Glad to hear it's all going well for you and the boobies!!! I'm quite looking forward to men talking to my chest just so I'll have the satisfaction of moving my head down to boobie height and telling them where my eyes are he he he!!!

xxx
Sassysazzle
Sassysazzle
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 971

Back to top Go down

Post by Lottie835 19th August 2013, 11:00 am

Hey how ya doing xxxx Looking fab and glad your doing well and enjoying them, jet setting boobies lol  xxxx
Lottie835
Lottie835
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 722

Back to top Go down

Post by tinkerbell24 19th August 2013, 1:03 pm

hi glad to hear your doing so well and I must say your boobs looked fab on holiday lol xx
tinkerbell24
tinkerbell24
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 8811

Back to top Go down

Post by sianyoungx 19th August 2013, 1:53 pm

Thanks everyone! Lottie your avi is amazing! I still haven't found a bra that can get a cleavage like that?!

Thanks Tink! I noticed you flew to Manchester the other day? Was that to meet up with your surgeon? Xx
sianyoungx
sianyoungx
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Lottie835 19th August 2013, 2:18 pm

It was a tad tight so had to return it... lol xxxxx  You will find one xxx
Lottie835
Lottie835
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 722

Back to top Go down

Post by emilysarahdodds 19th August 2013, 2:44 pm

Pleased you're getting on so well Sian. Looking fab!! Xx
emilysarahdodds
emilysarahdodds
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 853

Back to top Go down

Post by tinkerbell24 20th August 2013, 9:15 am

yeah flew to Mancheter to meet up with the surgeon, what a lonf day lol but the flights were so quick and Manchester so easy to get around as the trainstation is a short walk from all 3 terminals, and I got the good news that we are going to change the implants and get me whole new look lol xx
tinkerbell24
tinkerbell24
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 8811

Back to top Go down

Post by jenniferrf1 21st August 2013, 2:49 am

Good to see an update from you, sounds like your having a great time with your new boobs lol :) xx
jenniferrf1
jenniferrf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 5942

Back to top Go down

Post by sianyoungx 21st August 2013, 7:13 am

That's great Tink I'm excited for you!!

Thanks Jen not long for you now :) xxx
sianyoungx
sianyoungx
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down