Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ba and uplift on 30th July!

+2
SharonM
Tashanna
6 posters

Go down

Ba and uplift on 30th July! Empty Ba and uplift on 30th July!

Post by Tashanna 24th July 2013, 2:56 pm

Hi,
I'm new to this forum, and I'm booked in with MYA to have a ba and uplift next week! I'm only 22 so gutted that I have to have an uplift but after breast feeding my two kids (now aged 2 & 4) I'm an awfully deflated 34b/c.

My surgeon is Mr Chantarasak and upon his recommendation I'm having allergan natrelle inspira extra high profile 445cc implants to achieve a full but natural 34d. I'm 5ft 7 and clothes size 10 so I think this will suit my frame.

I'm sooooo nervous yet excited at the same time so would love to hear from any ladies who've had this procedure, or similar sized implants, or the same surgeon. 

xXx
Tashanna
Tashanna
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 6

Back to top Go down

Ba and uplift on 30th July! Empty Re: Ba and uplift on 30th July!

Post by SharonM 24th July 2013, 3:02 pm

Hi Tash and welcome. Im a newbie too ;)

Im sure you will get loads of encouragement on here...in fact I know you will.

Sorry I can't offer you any advice but I wish you every luck for your op. Please keep us posted along the way. I need all the info I can get and others like me too. Sending you hugs.....x
SharonM
SharonM
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 480

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 24th July 2013, 3:06 pm

Hello and welcome to Breast Buddies Tashanna wavey 

As you're pre BA you might find the information we have in the 'Breast Augmentation Information' section of the forum of interest to you. Its filled with so much to help you better understand the procedure and to help yourself feel better prepared. Any questions or concerns you might have just ask away here in the 'Uplift/Reductions and Nipple Lift Surgeries' section of the forum were no questions ever go unanswered and our lovely ladies will always be more than happy to help you if they can.

you may also like to stop by the July Buddies thread which is a sticky at the top of the General Breast Augmentation' section of the forum where all of our July Buddies tend to congregate and chat, sharing all those emotions you go through on the run up to your ba and beyond with those going through the same at the exact same time as yourself.

lastly, you might like to post your surgery details in the 'Calendar Entries' section of the forum (not the actual calendar) so we can all send on our good luck wishes your way on your special day!

Enjoy the forum Tashanna. Xx

COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by jenniferrf1 24th July 2013, 3:06 pm

Hi welcome to the forum! Congrats on booking your Ba :)

I havnt had your surgeon but have seen a few ladies here have him and are very happy!

Im a similar build to you... 5'9 34b and around a 10/12. Im having 460cc in September through transform :)
It sounds like that sized implant will give you the result you are after :) Im hoping I will achieve around an E ( I haven't had any children yet)

Just to add, if you go to the homepage, under calendar entries, if you pop your date into there, all the members here will be able to wish you luck before your BA day :) xx
jenniferrf1
jenniferrf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 5942

Back to top Go down

Post by Tashanna 24th July 2013, 3:18 pm

Aw thanks guys! Everyone's so friendly here, I wish I'd have known about this forum sooner!

group hug
Tashanna
Tashanna
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 6

Back to top Go down

Post by kel70 24th July 2013, 5:20 pm

Good luck, not long to go now!
kel70
kel70
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 305

Back to top Go down

Post by Tittilicious 30th July 2013, 10:19 pm

Hey Tashanna,

I'm a newbie (I only joined the site today). Having a look around I came across this thread and realise you would have had your op earlier. 

I'm sending lots of healing vibes your way. 

Hope all went well and look forward to hearing about it when you're feeling up to it. 

Zoe x
Tittilicious
Tittilicious
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 143

http://tittilicious.blogspot.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down