Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bra sizes

+4
Charlii
Lisa34
jenniferrf1
leannejkl
8 posters

Go down

Bra sizes Empty Bra sizes

Post by leannejkl 24th July 2013, 5:15 am

i have a big fat back lol well i need to lose weight and fast but thats another story... i have measured my back size and my bust my back is 33 inches  and bust 38 inches when i convert that to bra size it comes back as a 38 a or b.. now my boobies are bigger then that i can fit into a 34 d bra but ita to tight on the back i was a .a before surgery so i cant still be a a with 445 implants so confused with bra sizes i think its due to my fat
leannejkl
leannejkl
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 86

Back to top Go down

Bra sizes Empty Re: Bra sizes

Post by jenniferrf1 24th July 2013, 6:01 am

Leanne, I've seen many girls here say they used that and come out an A cup... Honestly just ignore it, there is no way on earth that your an A cup!! Once your measured after completely healing your be surprised :) xx
jenniferrf1
jenniferrf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 5942

Back to top Go down

Post by Lisa34 24th July 2013, 6:32 am

Oh take no notice of the stupid online size guides hun x if its a sports bra you are after, there are many places that will help you find the correct size, even bravissimo will help you find the correct size sports bra x otherwise wait until your given the all clear for "proper" bras and get yourself measured In Bravissimo. I think you will be quite surprised at your size! X
Lisa34
Lisa34
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 3491

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlii 24th July 2013, 11:21 am

Leanne, its all BS! I was coming up 36AA - One look at my pic confirms its wrong! The adding 4/5" to the back size is no longer relevant. If you're measuring 33" back, your probably a 34band. 5" difference, you're probably looking at a DD/E. Don't take this verbatim, its just a guide, but a better one that online!

I had a huge freak out, was so upset when I was doing the online measurements, but going to Boux Avenue this week and getting properly measured and trying on bras has just confirmed that the guides are all so wrong. I measure 31"/35", and fitted a 32DD/34D depending on the bra. Don't dwell on it, just look forward to the final result!
Charlii
Charlii

Number of posts : 5339

Back to top Go down

Post by Princess_x 24th July 2013, 12:03 pm

Trying to measure yourself never works out well. Go to Bravissimo for a proper fitting, you'll be surprised x
Princess_x
Princess_x
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2671

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 24th July 2013, 1:24 pm

Forget online measuring systems babe. They're rubbish and have 'proven' to have ladies in the wrong sized bras for years.

I'd also advise you wait until you get the OK for your final fitting before you start going for sizes in bras lovely... Honestly... The amount of tears I've seen on here from women so upset with using 'measuring systems' thinking their boobs are smaller than they wanted and then... Weeks on after waiting patiently for the big day, which really is such a special day babe and one you really won't want to spoil with all these measuring systems because its like Christmas! Haha they come back here sooooo happy and VERY surprised at their first 'fitting' size.

A fitted bra appointment is tailored specifically to get a bra that fits all of your upper body perfectly. Giving you the right support which all comes from the bra band, ensuring the straps are the right fit, they check the cup for gaping or boob spillage.. Its all done to get the perfect fit for you babe and is a great experience... So my advise would be to just enjoy the rest of your recovery and you still have that special fitting day ahead of you to look forward to. Xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by misf1 24th July 2013, 9:07 pm

There's no way you're an A cup hun, ignore those calculators they're rubbish. As the girls have said give it some time for them to settle and get a proper fitting, you'l be surprised, nearly everyone is.
misf1
misf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 13664

http://www.breastaccessories.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Kmaise3 24th July 2013, 9:28 pm

I agree with the others, don't listen to online measurements. I did mine when I first had my BA, and it said I was a 38B, I almost cried lol....I am a 38 DD/E ;-)
Once your measures properly I'm sure you'll feel better ;-) x
Kmaise3
Kmaise3
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 521

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down