Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Had my consultation today!!

+4
jesber123
jodioc77
Blueeyedsoul13
dafneylou
8 posters

Go down

Had my consultation today!! Empty Had my consultation today!!

Post by dafneylou 12th July 2013, 9:14 pm

Hi Girls,wavey 

Well I had my consultation today with Mr Richards of aurora clinics.
  He is lovely, so gentle and soft spoken and makes you feel very at ease, he knows his job and is a bit like a whirlwind but he covers all bases and leaves you feeling very excited and happy with your choice.
I'm very glad I chose him and know that he is perfect to help me get rid of these awful PIPs and to give me a pair of boobs that I will love!!Flash lol.

The reason I had my surgery in the first place was because I had different size breasts which were made worse through breast feeding, were i was left with two saggy different size spaniel ears!!! I Had to have a uplift and then different size implant put in, I had 365cc in one breast and 335cc in the other but when I woke I just cried, the difference was still there, even worse actually because the implants seemed to make the difference more obvious, I had to have revision surgery 6 months later where the surgeon changed the implant in my right breast, the bigger one, from a 335cc to 315cc. I have never been happy with them, They still had a very noticable difference and I have always been so upset with my result, then I found out I had PIP's and I have been a state ever since!! Plus now my left implant has ruptured!help 

I researched very carefully to find a surgeon who has had experience with PIP replacement and ruptures. Mr Richards came up as one of the best about, he has lots of youtube videos showing his ops he has done with PIPs and I am very confident in him.

Once we chatted about my history he measured me up, he asked me what it was I wanted to achieve and then decided on Allergan round TSX implants, he wrote down 3 different choices for me size wise, all with a bigger cc difference than before so we can even out the difference better and I chose my preference of 545cc in the right and 615cc in the left. 
 I'm very happy with these sizes, this is exactly what I was wanting so was very happy it was one of the sizes i could pick from.Stars 

After my consultation I went to Highgate hospital where I am having the op and had my pre ops done, they just went through my medical history, did blood pressure etc and some swabs for MRSA. Nothing to worry about, was all very easy.

So I am a very happy girl tonight and can't wait for my op on the 12th august, hope time goes quickly!!dance
dafneylou
dafneylou
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 164

Back to top Go down

Had my consultation today!! Empty Re: Had my consultation today!!

Post by Blueeyedsoul13 12th July 2013, 9:26 pm

aw that all sounds really good hun, glad you're positive and getting things sorted at last!! x
Blueeyedsoul13
Blueeyedsoul13
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1780

Back to top Go down

Post by dafneylou 12th July 2013, 10:03 pm

Thank you hunni, yeah I'm really happy.

Your looking amazing in your avi, hope your healing well sweetie xx
dafneylou
dafneylou
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Blueeyedsoul13 12th July 2013, 10:06 pm

thanks hun, yep 3 weeks today and so far everything has just been fab thankfully! x

the countdown is on for you! xx
Blueeyedsoul13
Blueeyedsoul13
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1780

Back to top Go down

Post by jodioc77 12th July 2013, 10:21 pm

glad you are getting sorted, look forward to following your journey to happy boobies :)
jodioc77
jodioc77
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 362

Back to top Go down

Post by jesber123 13th July 2013, 4:59 am

Sounds like you have found the right man for the job. I'm glad your happy.
jesber123
jesber123
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 225

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 13th July 2013, 6:55 am

Really glad all has gone so well dafneylou and congrats on booking! Don't forget to add your date to the Calendar Entries section of the forum (not the actual calendar) so we can all send on ours good luck wishes on the day yahoo  xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by mrsball 13th July 2013, 8:17 am

Great news you found the one , and your date is not long at all! X
mrsball
mrsball
Global Mod
Global Mod

Number of posts : 5982

Back to top Go down

Post by jenniferrf1 13th July 2013, 9:24 am

Congrats on booking, sounds as if it couldn't have gone any better, enjoy the run up to your BA :) xx
jenniferrf1
jenniferrf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 5942

Back to top Go down

Post by Princessjo30 13th July 2013, 9:58 am

Congrats and sounds like you had a great consultation xx
Princessjo30
Princessjo30
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 1022

Back to top Go down

Post by dafneylou 13th July 2013, 4:21 pm

Thank you Girls Give You 

Looking forward to seeing the days count down.....

Mrsball, I see at one point you had 620cc's, thats close to the size I am having, what sort of size did that make you? I know everyone is different but i'm just curious..Smike
dafneylou
dafneylou
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by jenniferrf1 13th July 2013, 4:24 pm

Hopefully the days fly by, I'm on the 8th of September so not too long after you :) am looking forward to hearing how you get on, I had a consultation with Harley last year but decided not to go ahead as I wasn't ready a year ago but I liked the look of high gate, that's a great size implant too, it's so exciting!! Xx
jenniferrf1
jenniferrf1
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by dafneylou 13th July 2013, 4:57 pm

I had my first op with harley medical and I wouldn't ever recommend anyone to go there hunni, so i am glad you weren't ready then, they really are awful with their patients, once they have the money off you they treat you totally different and the way they were over the PIP thing, disgusting.growl .
 I'm with aurora this time and they have been amazing so far, nothing is too much trouble for them, I really am so happy I found them. :)

Yeah your not far behind me are you, its so exciting.
I'm so happy with the size I am having, its what I had decided on at home so was chuffed to pieces when he wrote it on the paper as one of the choices, i was like, yes yes yes, that one!!lol, i want so lovely size boobies..Hysterical 
You are having a great size for a first BA, My first was 365cc and i didn't think they were big enough, I reckon I would of been chuffed with 460cc.....bet you can't wait now, how long has it been since you booked hunni?
dafneylou
dafneylou
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by jenniferrf1 13th July 2013, 5:57 pm

Me too, I've heard some negatives also so I'm glad I waited a while! I've also heard great things about aurora so it's exciting!!
Thanks! I was going to have the 410cc but after doing lots of research I decided ild be happier with the 460 :) I'm quite tall and a size 10/12 so they won't be too big either I'm thinking :)
Il be following to see how you get on, I booked on the 21st of may! I'm going on holiday in August to turkey so wanted to wait until after so I didn't have to worry about covering them up! :) xx
jenniferrf1
jenniferrf1
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by dafneylou 13th July 2013, 6:21 pm

Yeah I'm 5'9 and a size 12 so the 365cc are lost on me, my new ones should be more in proportion with my body.

Good plan to wait till after your holiday hunni, your more sensible than me, I'm so inpatient, I wouldn't be able to wait that long..lol
dafneylou
dafneylou
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by jenniferrf1 13th July 2013, 6:35 pm

Lool it's been hard, I'm always counting down the days but I knew I had no choice really, couldn't pay all that money to take such a risk... Time is starting to go faster so it won't be long! We're have our new bigger boobs In no time! Xx
jenniferrf1
jenniferrf1
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down