Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Surgery by mr sulaiman at the hospital group

4 posters

Go down

Surgery by mr sulaiman at the hospital group Empty Surgery by mr sulaiman at the hospital group

Post by veccyderry 21st June 2013, 8:40 am

hi guys. I really need some advice. 3 months ago I had a breast lift and 375cc implants under the muscle.
I was a very saggy droopy E cup after breastfeeding 6 children for 14 months each and Mr sulaiman said he would get me back to firm lifted E cup maybe even bigger, well I was very impressed with this and went ahead with the surgery.
However now 3 months on I am very upset as my breast are a good 4 inches apart and no matter how good a cleavage enhancing bra I get nothing brings them closer together and I am back in padded bras as I am only a large B cup. plus they are so close to my armpits I cant shave properly.
I really don't know what to do, I feel like I have waisted all that money and cry all the time.
Should I complain, will they redo them, please help me im in bits
veccyderry
veccyderry
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 2

Back to top Go down

Surgery by mr sulaiman at the hospital group Empty Re: Surgery by mr sulaiman at the hospital group

Post by COOKIE 21st June 2013, 10:28 am

Hello and welcome to Breast Buddies veccyderry. I'm sorry you found us under such circumstances babe Hug

Have you discussed your concerns when seeing your surgeon/nurse? Maybe at the one week check up? And the six week check up?

Your upset about your result is very evident from your posts babe.

Have you been and had a professional fitting?

At 3 months, you are still early days in your recovery after having an uplift, but.... You NEED to get your concerns in writing and to do this you need to call your clinic and arrange a consultation with the surgeon to express your concern.

What is important is getting those concerns written in your notes, so its vitally important you ask your surgeon to do this and don't be why of asking them to recite back to you what they wrote. These notes are what will be referred to should you require a re-op later on.

Revision wouldn't be an option until you were at least 6 months post-op. within the next 3 months you really are going to see so many more changes for the better as your breasts do continue to heal. Time really does make such a difference hun.

But don't wait out that 6 months. Your first step now is to go back, see your surgeon and get those concerns written in your notes. This is the first step you need to take babe.

Good luck with the consultation and please let us know how you get on. Xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Surgery by mr sulaiman at the hospital group Empty Re: Surgery by mr sulaiman at the hospital group

Post by Lisa34 21st June 2013, 10:39 am

I agree with cookie hun x go back and see your surgeon and tell him your concerns.  You are still very early post op, and there is loads of time for change. Can I ask, did you have a wide area between your boobs before surgery?  And have you been properly measured yet? X
Lisa34
Lisa34
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 3491

Back to top Go down

Post by veccyderry 21st June 2013, 11:26 am

Have been measured at 2 companies both with the same outcome. And my breast have never been telly close together but could always get a good cleavage with the right bra.have spoke to the hospital group and they can't get me into see the surgeon until August unless I go to London. So am going to do that and have an appointment on 6 July just its a long trek but never mind. Just worried he is going to fob me off again as saw him with the same issues at 6 weeks and walked away feeling no better. He just has the gift of the gab so too speak
veccyderry
veccyderry
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 2

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 21st June 2013, 11:39 am

You can be fobbed off if you allow it to happen babe... But, there is a complaints procedure set in place if you feel you're not getting anywhere with your surgeon and feel you have a genuine complication.

Your cleavage will ALWAYS be the same post-op as it was pre-op, so if you were able to achieve a cleavage pre-op then there should be no reason why you won't get a cleavage post-op.

Your first step though lovely HAS to be getting your concerns in writing, your surgeon may suggest you wait till you're 6months post-op. this is standard with many complications as its VERY common things such as your problem can right themselves as your healing progresses, so if you're asked to wait, don't feel you're being fobbed off lovely, this is standard.

If after 6 months the problem is still there and your surgeon isn't willing to advise to help fix the problem then your next step would be to write to the clinics compliance manager babe... But that's a long way off yet. Seeing your surgeon is the first thing you need to do babe. Xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lisa34 21st June 2013, 11:47 am

You are doing the right thing by going to London to see him. The sooner your concerns are noted the better! Make sure they are written down, and ask him to read it back to you, so you know it has been noted! Is there anyone that could go with you? To help fight your corner, so to speak? Unfortunately some surgeons will try and talk you around! But your NOT happy, and he needs to be made fully aware of this.
Lisa34
Lisa34
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 3491

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 21st June 2013, 11:53 am

Just to add. It's wise to write your concerns down too. Its not uncommon for those of us with complications or not happy with results to get tearful during consultations. Then if you are too upset to express your concerns you can hand over what you've written explaining everything in detail and then tell them to keep this with your notes. This way you get EXACTLY how you're feeling placed in your notes. Xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by jenniferrf1 21st June 2013, 3:50 pm

Just wanted to wish you good luck and to keep us updated with how you get on. Im still pre BA but I agree that we pay a lot of money to be looked after and if you have concerns then seeing your surgeon is the right thing to do even if you have the go to London. Maybe you could make a day of it? After my Op im planning to go to my nearer bravisimo to get measured which is over an hour away in Brighton so im planning to make a day of that too!

Good luck and let us know what he says xx
jenniferrf1
jenniferrf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 5942

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down