Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

36 F in shock absorber but does this mean....

5 posters

Go down

36 F in shock absorber but does this mean.... Empty 36 F in shock absorber but does this mean....

Post by halo 16th June 2013, 1:15 pm

Hi sorry if this has been asked before,but wondered if me wearing a 36f bra with m extender would make me still f or of its like going up a band size and down a cup size!? I know I'm
Not an f because the swelling etc so will end up a size smaller when it's gone down most likely but just curious to what answers I get xx
halo
halo
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 748

Back to top Go down

36 F in shock absorber but does this mean.... Empty Re: 36 F in shock absorber but does this mean....

Post by halo 16th June 2013, 1:16 pm

Is there a way to edit a post when it's been posted? Typos drive me crazy!! Xx
halo
halo
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

36 F in shock absorber but does this mean.... Empty Re: 36 F in shock absorber but does this mean....

Post by jenniferrf1 16th June 2013, 1:38 pm

Good question Halo..intrested to know i wonder similar questions for when i have my BA...can i just ask..what bra are you wearing in your avi? xx
jenniferrf1
jenniferrf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 5942

Back to top Go down

Post by Lisa34 16th June 2013, 1:52 pm

If you are wearing a 36 F with bra extender, when your swelling goes down if your band size stays a 36 then yes you will stay an F cup. However if your band size goes down , so will your cup size!

What size band were you in before your BA?
Lisa34
Lisa34
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 3491

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 16th June 2013, 2:55 pm

The rule of thumb with bra sizes is that if you go up a band size... You come DOWN a cup size, if you come down in band sizes, you go UP in cup sizes.

I really wouldn't be concerned about your cup size right now lovely. Sounds like you have a heck of a lot of swelling around the ribs poor thing which is what the extenders are helping with (thank goodness for those hey!) so your true size will be very disguised at the moment. Xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by halo 16th June 2013, 3:04 pm

Thanks ladies I'm just impatient I prefer Lisa's answer (lol) but cookie your right I completely understand there's ton of swelling 
Lisa I'm usually a 36 band 
Jennifer its the enell bra it's gorgeous very fitting so I'm
Not wearing it too much with the swelling atm it buttons up more than that but I wanted to show a bit cleavage I miss not seeing it! Lol

Xxx
halo
halo
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by jenniferrf1 16th June 2013, 3:09 pm

Thanks Halo... it looks lovely so im writing that down so i can have a look for one nearer to my BA or after :)  xx
jenniferrf1
jenniferrf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 5942

Back to top Go down

Post by Lisa34 16th June 2013, 3:14 pm

You should stay a 36 band then hun! But obviously as swelling goes down so will cup size! However that isn't always the case. I kept going up lol! I wouldn't worry about it yet hun, there's so many changes left to come. And you can do so much with good bras xx
Lisa34
Lisa34
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Lisa34 16th June 2013, 3:16 pm

Oh my first post didn't make any sense lol! Sorry. What cookie says is right! Xx
Lisa34
Lisa34
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by tinkerbell24 16th June 2013, 3:58 pm

i was in all sorts of crazy band sizes lol biggest being 36 but u can wear a 28 band now but choose a 30 or 32 for comfort xx
tinkerbell24
tinkerbell24
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 8811

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down