Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Been refused finance - is there any others??

4 posters

Go down

Been refused finance  - is there any others?? Empty Been refused finance - is there any others??

Post by twig21 28th May 2013, 12:08 pm

Hi,

Im looking at part financing but have been refused the £2k credit i wanted with Zebra finance. I think they are also known as my medical or something?? Im totally gutted and just wondered if there are any other companies i can try??
twig21
twig21
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 130

Back to top Go down

Been refused finance  - is there any others?? Empty Re: Been refused finance - is there any others??

Post by COOKIE 28th May 2013, 2:04 pm

Can you not try your bank? Or apply for an interest free credit cared? These would be your cheapest option with the least interest hun.

If not some clinics offer finance so its worth asking if there's a clinic you're interested in. I know BMI do a card, maybe you could try them? But I'd definitely try your bank first hun. Xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Been refused finance  - is there any others?? Empty Re: Been refused finance - is there any others??

Post by twig21 28th May 2013, 2:11 pm

cookie wrote:Can you not try your bank? Or apply for an interest free credit cared? These would be your cheapest option with the least interest hun.

If not some clinics offer finance so its worth asking if there's a clinic you're interested in. I know BMI do a card, maybe you could try them? But I'd definitely try your bank first hun. Xx

Hi :)

The bank isn't an option as i took out a big loan with them a couple of years ago and i cant get any more credit with them for a few years :( sorry whats this card thing and who is BMI? taxx
twig21
twig21
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 130

Back to top Go down

Post by jenniferrf1 28th May 2013, 2:15 pm

I dont know if this is an option, but saw you was looking at transform. You can get a loan with them which is one year intrest free but then the rates go up to around 20% apr. There are a few terms and conditions of that but have a look on their website if its something that might work for you xx
jenniferrf1
jenniferrf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 5942

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 28th May 2013, 2:16 pm

Have a look HERE

I think their card is 6 months interest free right now so if you pay the balance within 6 months you'll pay no interest on your loan. X
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by RayRayT 28th May 2013, 2:22 pm

I was told that tesco has a good credit card that has a 0% interest for 16 months on purchases. Maybe worth checking out your credit rating first if that is the issue as the more credit you apply for the more it dents your scoring...or so I have been told!?
Don't know if that's any help. Lol. x
RayRayT
RayRayT
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 751

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down