Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

breast uplift needed please help on questions

+2
COOKIE
twig21
6 posters

Go down

breast uplift needed please help on questions Empty breast uplift needed please help on questions

Post by twig21 28th May 2013, 11:57 am

Hi

after having 2 kids my boobs are quite saggy. im a 34dd and my nipples face down and quite low. i have lost volume on top and they have no shape. I have an appoitment with the hospital group next week and transform and have some questions....

1) How much roughly is a breast up lift with transform & the hospital group

2) can i have boobs implants to help fix sagging instead of uplift

3) if i have implants how long do they last

4) which company is the cheapest

5) where can i get finance OTHER then the medical group

6) can i upload a picture of my breasts on here to give you an idea on how my breast looks as they are

Many thanks any advise is really welcomed
twig21
twig21
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 130

Back to top Go down

breast uplift needed please help on questions Empty Re: breast uplift needed please help on questions

Post by COOKIE 28th May 2013, 1:45 pm

twig21 wrote:1) How much roughly is a breast up lift with transform & the hospital group

I'm unsure on this but hopefully one of the ladies who had an uplift through Transform will be along soon to help.

2) can i have boobs implants to help fix sagging instead of uplift

It dependent on the ptosis.

If you look at the diagram below and compare them to your own breasts, anything from 2 and above would probably need an uplift to help achieve a good aesthetic look, ranging from a nipple lift all the way to a full anchor uplift.

breast uplift needed please help on questions 54b070f96bdd33afa5a8a9cfdf533e54_zps223496d5

3) if i have implants how long do they last

You would be looking to need a re-op generally every 10 years. They may need changing sooner (I only got 3 years out of mine) or they may last a lot longer but 10 is the general guidance.

4) which company is the cheapest

I personally wouldn't be looking for 'bargain boob jobs' we've seen here the downfalls of seeking out surgery in this way. If you need to save more for a good result then its worth the extra waiting time to do this.

Your surgeon should really be your priority lovely. To be blunt, this is the person who's going to be putting a scalpel to your body and changing your look! So you want someone with great skill to be doing this. An uplift in itself is a VERY technical procedure, so please sweetie, put cost at the bottom of your priority list. Find the surgeon who best suits your needs, go for a couple of consultations so you can compare surgery plans and when you feel you've found the surgeon for you, then focus on cost and if you can afford it now - GREAT! If not, we have a few ladies here with savings tickers, saving away to achieve their goal for their choice of surgeon and we can support you through that hun.

5) where can i get finance OTHER then the medical group

Have you tried applying for a credit card. There are interest free ones out there and if you pay it off within a year you won't have to pay any interest. Or maybe asking your bank? These are probably going to be the cheapest ways to go about getting finance. Other than that there are clinics that offer saving plans, you save with them giving them money when and as you have it building up your booby savings until you can afford the surgery. Most clinics also will offer finance too such as BMI

6) can i upload a picture of my breasts on here to give you an idea on how my breast looks as they are

Already answered in the faqs and support section babe :flowers:
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

breast uplift needed please help on questions Empty Re: breast uplift needed please help on questions

Post by Nicola21 31st May 2013, 8:03 pm

Hi
I had a uplift with no implant and paid £5,600 with star clinic in Manchester, Mr Marando, he was amazing, as are the results. I took out a Tesco 0% finance credit card and will worry about paying back later. I've tried saving up but something always crops up and as my OH didn't really want me to have it done i often felt selfish for keeping my savings.
Nic
Nicola21
Nicola21
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 44

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia6102 4th June 2013, 6:03 pm

Hey I've jut paid for this uplift and ba cost me 6095 as I chose the lifetime implants that were 600£ extra but I then got a £500 off offer so total cost was 5595£ I'm having dr Russo do mine on the 26th June :) x
Sophia6102
Sophia6102
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 547

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia6102 4th June 2013, 6:05 pm

Mine is with the hospital group
Sophia6102
Sophia6102
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 547

Back to top Go down

Post by Lisa34 4th June 2013, 8:02 pm

I didn't have an uplift, but I did have very saggy boobs. I had anatomical shaped implants as I needed the lower pole volume to fill them out! I am happy for you to have a look at my pics hun x I believe the cost of an uplift and implants is around the £6000 mark. And I would take out a 0% credit card to finance it, if you need to, as they apr can be quite high on loans x
Lisa34
Lisa34
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 3491

Back to top Go down

Post by louisajane82 18th June 2013, 8:07 pm

Hey there, I was a saggy 34D but didn't want an uplift as I scar badly, I ended up having 460 overs and am really happy with them! I was offered uplift but after considering it I decided that I was happy with the implants sitting slightly low in a natural sort of position anyway. I think at the time when I went to Transform an uplift was just under £6000, that was nearly 2 years ago though... 

I got finance with Transform - had to give them deposit of £1000 and paid these rest off over 12 months interest free.. Good luck with it all! xx
louisajane82
louisajane82
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 294

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down