Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Post surgery bra collection, need help!

+2
misf1
jenniferrf1
6 posters

Go down

Post surgery bra collection, need help! Empty Post surgery bra collection, need help!

Post by jenniferrf1 25th May 2013, 10:56 am

Hi girls, here is my list so far of bras i have for after my op, There all non wired. Im a 34 back normally, i have also got a few 36 backs. Im aiming for DD/E.
2 zip up sports bras (M&S) 34E and 36DD
Macom in a 34 and 36 back (ok'ed by surgon after dodgey PCC advice!!)

Are there any other cheaper ones you reccomend?
I want to get a shock absorber like you all reccomend but not sure what size...Post surgery bra collection, need help! 267328
Am i on the right track here ladies?! Thank you xx
jenniferrf1
jenniferrf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 5942

Back to top Go down

Post surgery bra collection, need help! Empty Re: Post surgery bra collection, need help!

Post by misf1 25th May 2013, 12:24 pm

I think you are ok with what you have so far. Maybe wait until afterwards and buy the shock absorber in the size that fits best.
misf1
misf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 13664

http://www.breastaccessories.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post surgery bra collection, need help! Empty Re: Post surgery bra collection, need help!

Post by COOKIE 25th May 2013, 1:47 pm

I agree with misf1, I think you have more than enough to be going on with right now and after surgery when you know your sizing maybe then get some more if you feel you need to.

M&S do a pack of 2 high impact bras for £25 which are very good. X
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by jenniferrf1 25th May 2013, 1:57 pm

Ok yay :) Glad ive done the right thing, and il take your advice about waiting until after surgery to buy other bras such as the shock absorber!
Just wanted to make sure i have something that fits! :) x
jenniferrf1
jenniferrf1
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by yolanda12310 25th May 2013, 2:20 pm

Hi, my surgeon has advised a shock absorber a size bigger in band than I am and a DD so hopefully that will do the trick.
Gonna wait until I know the size etc before going out and buying more sizes and colours. Lots of places on the internet does next day delivery so im thinking it wont be a problem.
Hope this helps.
yolanda12310
yolanda12310
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 473

Back to top Go down

Post by jenniferrf1 25th May 2013, 2:22 pm

Yer that does thank you :) Im going to ask my surgeon again when i meet him nearer to the time of my BA :) xx
jenniferrf1
jenniferrf1
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by misante 25th May 2013, 9:54 pm

Hi you're so well organised and as Cookie says you I think you have enough for now. I had 2 macoms to begin with and they were great, if you're looking for a cheaper option for later matalan do sports bras very similar to the m and s high impact ones, I think they are about £6 each and come in S M L or XL. I used mine when the Macom was in the wash or I was wearing a top with a bit of a lower neck, they wash really well too. Good luck for you big day, you will love every minute x
misante
misante
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 98

Back to top Go down

Post by alipops66 26th May 2013, 7:34 am

I have got anita inmy band size but thankfully i have an extender cos im still quite swollen, i use shock absorber on the days my Anita is in the wash tbh havent even used the zip up one i got, i know it wont fit yet and obv theres no give in them unlike being able to use a bra extender with the others xx wouldnt go mad tho - if u can keep 2-3 so u have spare for washing days u will be fibe xx
alipops66
alipops66
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 285

Back to top Go down

Post by jenniferrf1 26th May 2013, 8:48 am

Ok thanks girls!! I was looking for cheaper suggestions to like matalan (thanks misante) for when the expensive ones are in the wash, and just incase i swell up more than expected for a day or so,
great suggestions, thanks girls xx
jenniferrf1
jenniferrf1
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down