Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Does a woman need an uplift if having re aug and

3 posters

Go down

Does a woman need an uplift if having re aug and  Empty Does a woman need an uplift if having re aug and

Post by halo 18th April 2013, 9:13 pm

a reduction? I am asking this for my mum as she is looking at going smaller her implants she has in take her to an f cup and there to big for her, so she is wanting a re aug, with a reduction does she need an uplift with these operations or would the reduction do that for her?
Thanks if anyone knows anything and shares xx
halo
halo
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 748

Back to top Go down

Does a woman need an uplift if having re aug and  Empty Re: Does a woman need an uplift if having re aug and

Post by Nicole 18th April 2013, 9:17 pm

i think she'd need an uplift because the skin will have stretched to accommodate the implant she has in now, so it would be loose around a smaller implant xx i'm pretty sure women on here who have gone smaller have needed uplifts xx best thing for her would be to book some consultations and see what the surgeons say xx
Nicole
Nicole
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2455

Back to top Go down

Does a woman need an uplift if having re aug and  Empty Re: Does a woman need an uplift if having re aug and

Post by COOKIE 18th April 2013, 9:20 pm

I went smaller when I had my second surgery to go smaller babe and ended up needing a full anchor uplift, the degree of lift your mum will need will depend on the amount of skin that needs removing to help your mum achieve the look she's wanting so her surgeon would be able to explain which option would be best for her hun. X
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by halo 18th April 2013, 9:58 pm

Okay ladies will let her know ty xx
halo
halo
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by halo 21st April 2013, 5:48 pm

Went and asked a couple of surgeons and they both says he can jut remObe implants and uplift perfect!! X
halo
halo
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 21st April 2013, 5:56 pm

Ahhh that's great news for your mum. She must be very happy.

Thanks for letting us know how she got on babe :ok: xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by halo 21st April 2013, 6:35 pm

LoL how did you ever translate that!! So sorry it's my mobile lol meant to say just remove implants and uplift xxx
halo
halo
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by halo 21st April 2013, 6:37 pm

And she is extremely happy Babes xxx
halo
halo
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 21st April 2013, 6:58 pm

Haha when you've been here as long as I have and read as posts fresh out of surgery that make no sense but do once you decipher them its easy! Phones with a mind of their own tend to do the same thing lol.

Has she decided when to have the surgery? Who has she decided to go with?
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by halo 21st April 2013, 7:17 pm

LoL!!
Shes hoping towards the end of the year thats the only kind of time she can have from work, and she has no idea yet. I have told her to join up here so hopefully she will take a look around soon xx
halo
halo
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 21st April 2013, 7:32 pm

I look forward to 'cyber meeting' her :flowers: x
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down