Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

wannabe model boasts of NHS boob job

+9
balamoryyellfruit
lil-happy-jo
hannahp123
littlemiss
boobiesonthebrain13
Cazzyxo
tinkerbell24
COOKIE
Nicole
13 posters

Go down

wannabe model boasts of NHS boob job Empty wannabe model boasts of NHS boob job

Post by Nicole 26th March 2013, 2:22 pm

what do you girls think of this then? 22 year old was given £4,800 boob job courtesy of the NHS and is bragging about how she will now become a glamour model. I think the bit that i find the worst is that she has 2 kids which she's going to leave with her parents whilst she swans off to be a galmour model. Not good imo...

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2299233/I-got-4-800-boob-job-NHS-Boast-Katie-Price-wannabe-22-breasts-enlarged-model--YOU-paid-them.html
Nicole
Nicole
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2455

Back to top Go down

wannabe model boasts of NHS boob job Empty Re: wannabe model boasts of NHS boob job

Post by COOKIE 26th March 2013, 3:06 pm

I saw this on 'This Morning'

I think the surgeon who did this should named and shamed personally.

The NHS is there to help people 'in need' not to achieve ambitions of being a glamour model and her comment of wanting to follow Jordan's footsteps should have rung alarm bells for the surgeon about her reasons for wanting this surgery.

I'm very much for the NHS helping those with asymmetry, or those with very little or no breast tissue (breast deformities) to achieve a bust that fits their body frame and to help give them the confidence they had never had before having their BA., what disgusts me about this is the surgeons choice in size of her boobs, i should imagine having surgery on the NHS would give you the best in care and choose an implant size that is going to cause the least risk of complication (the smaller the implant the less the risks) but no, the surgeon listened to her dreams of having celebrity status through having a boob job and gave her an over inflated bust with the highest risk for her size! And should she have early complications due to her having the largest size that could possibly be squeezed into her body, who then will be footing the bill? The surgeon who made such a decision? The girl who wanted a huge bust? NO! Its us tax payers who will pay for it! growl

Its ridiculous! and its women like this that make it hard for genuine women who would just love the dream of being able to look down and see two mounds, no matter how big have surgery on the NHS!

And to have this surgery to leave her children too! Disgusting! This whole article about this woman sickens me! She's everything that gives us women having a BA a bad name and everything that will make cosmetic surgery for those with breast deformities even harder!

She really does make me sick!
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

wannabe model boasts of NHS boob job Empty Re: wannabe model boasts of NHS boob job

Post by tinkerbell24 26th March 2013, 5:20 pm

im not even commenting im too mad xx
tinkerbell24
tinkerbell24
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 8811

Back to top Go down

Post by Cazzyxo 27th March 2013, 7:32 am

Lol tink. I wasn't going to comment my full honest opinion either because it would open up a whole can of worms this subject.

But i totally disagree with Breast augmentations on the NHS anyway unless you have undergone a mastectomy or other genuine medical reasons. For cosmetic reasons because your gravely unhappy doesn't make sense to me. If your that unhappy you would save long and hard like the majority of us have to in order to change your life. Not expect the nhs and tax payers money to fund you (even of u are a tax payers yourself).

& i agree with cookie. This surgeon should be named and shamed. Putting such big implants in and setting her up for likely complications & who's gonna stump up that bill? Not likely her. There's an article in the sun where on one page this air head is and then the opposite page a small girl fighting cancer. Puts it in perspective.
Cazzyxo
Cazzyxo
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 979

Back to top Go down

Post by boobiesonthebrain13 27th March 2013, 9:01 am

Discusting. Makes a mockery of every woman who has a genuine medical condition and the rest od us who have scrimped and saved to be able to afford surgery to gain the confidence we deserve. Cannot believe she is bragging about it xx
boobiesonthebrain13
boobiesonthebrain13
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 14

Back to top Go down

Post by littlemiss 27th March 2013, 10:11 am

I agree! This makes me so mad. I have saved really hard for my BA, having tiny boobs myself! I would never dream of expecting someone else to pay! That should only be for those with genuine reasons like you have said above. And what's more lots of those people still don't get their ops so why on earth should she!
I hope agencies refuse her work cos of the bad reputation she will bring with her for milking the NHS! PS should be sacked!
littlemiss
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 447

Back to top Go down

Post by tinkerbell24 27th March 2013, 10:27 am

she was on lorraine this morning xx
tinkerbell24
tinkerbell24
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by hannahp123 27th March 2013, 10:50 am

What did she have to say Tink?!x
hannahp123
hannahp123
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 214

Back to top Go down

Post by Cazzyxo 27th March 2013, 11:08 am

That she expected some back lash. She wants to follow in katie price's foot steps. She went so big incase she got bullied for having a boob job and not being big enough. & she wants to be an inspiration for other girls wanting a BA on nhs. She'd been trying 6years (she could of saved enough in that time). She didn't comment how they'd be funded when they needed replacement xox
Cazzyxo
Cazzyxo
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 979

Back to top Go down

Post by hannahp123 27th March 2013, 11:52 am

I doubt she was expecting quite as much backlash as she's getting!x
hannahp123
hannahp123
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole 27th March 2013, 7:38 pm

just seen theres a fb page called 'make josie cunningham pay the money back'
Nicole
Nicole
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by lil-happy-jo 27th March 2013, 9:20 pm

Things like this give the NHS a bad name. As a mum of a daughter who suffered from Cystic Fibrosisis but sadly passed away 18 months after a lifesaving heart & double lung transplant has, on the whole, an extreme appreciation and respect for the staff and our NHS, but there are clearly flaws and doctors, that need addressing very quickly. Very sad to think that people with serious disorders/diseases are being turned away for vital medical treatment when this is approved by the trust. tut tut ...

lil-happy-jo
lil-happy-jo
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 437

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 27th March 2013, 9:29 pm

newboobz wrote:just seen theres a fb page called 'make josie cunningham pay the money back'

I think its disgraceful that this girl has been given boobs on the NHS for her to follow her 'career prospects' but I also think its disgraceful that people think its right to take things in their own hands, forming a vigilante now bullying this girl with a 'hate pages' like this.

Yes, its wrong what happened, but the door was wide open for the girl to take advantage of. That's not right or moral by any means but its done now. Bullying this girl isn't going to change anything and just like this girl should feel shame for taking advantage of the NHS anyone who joins such a page should too feel ashamed of themselves in my opinion. X
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by tinkerbell24 27th March 2013, 9:32 pm

Yip just as cazzy said xx
tinkerbell24
tinkerbell24
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by tinkerbell24 27th March 2013, 9:42 pm

So had a loo on the fb page to let you know whats being said.

I really really dont agree with her getting them done for reasons bu god the things being said to her are Awful!! xx
tinkerbell24
tinkerbell24
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by hannahp123 27th March 2013, 10:21 pm

Yer I looked too Tink. Any chance to bully and people will. Like I said, bet she didn't quite expect that amount of backlash x
hannahp123
hannahp123
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole 28th March 2013, 12:26 am

ooops i liked the page cos i agree that its a complete **naughty word** take that she's been given them but i'm not writing comments bashing the girl i'm not a keyboard warrior type. I didn't even look at what was on it tbh, i just liked the page cos it came up on my news feed wannabe model boasts of NHS boob job 375568
Nicole
Nicole
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by balamoryyellfruit 31st March 2013, 9:32 pm

Think Cookie is right that she should be named and shamed. Think it is disgusting that people with genuine need such as asymmetry and tuberous breasts not to mention reconstruction cannot get it on the NHS but she not only got it for a lesser reason, she is now boasting about it and palming her kids off. AND even as a person with tuberous breasts i think the NHS should fund breast reductions first and foremost because naturally large breasts can impinge on physical health as well as mental health x
balamoryyellfruit
balamoryyellfruit
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1623

http://[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/] [img]http://tickers.T

Back to top Go down

Post by dove 31st March 2013, 10:23 pm

I dont think the nhs should be paying for breast enlargement for anyone unless they've had to have a mastectomy. I just think if you're unhappy about your breasts tgen there's no reason why you can't save up for the operation. The nhs should be spending our money on more urgent medical treatment....not cosmetic work to give someone a career.
dove
Pregnant Buddy
Pregnant Buddy

Number of posts : 484

Back to top Go down

Post by misf1 2nd April 2013, 10:48 pm

It's so annoying, the amount of taxpayers money that goes on rediculous people like this and the rest of the things I could list would be endless. It makes me so mad that I really wish I was able to hold back the tax I have worked hard for and earned. I don't see why it should go to these people. I work my ass off working for the government, I'm not allowed to comment on anything (this bit is ok) and it drives me insane. It's always the poor taxpayers that suffer. They need some people that are good at making decisions in all government agencies, rather than people who can talk the talk but literally don't know how to do anything else. Will this surgeon or anyone else get into trouble for doing that, no, why? cause there's too much paperwork.
misf1
misf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 13664

http://www.breastaccessories.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 3rd April 2013, 4:29 pm

Seems her story has and the disgust of this girl using the NHS for her career prospects has hit the US now. See HERE

Seems she is gained herself notoriety but for all the wrong reasons.... Silly girl nope
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by dkdme5 3rd April 2013, 4:50 pm

This story just makes me sick. She will reget those comments when she eventually grows up.
Mud sticks x
dkdme5
dkdme5
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 200

Back to top Go down

Post by Lisa34 3rd April 2013, 4:50 pm

She's Discusting!! There are so many women out there (including myself) who got knock back after knock back from the nhs, who really need help! But it's got her what she wanted, hasn't it?? The attention from the media!!
Lisa34
Lisa34
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 3491

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down