Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Same stats as me?

4 posters

Go down

Same stats as me? Empty Same stats as me?

Post by yolanda12310 23rd March 2013, 6:26 pm

Hi, I have asymmetric breasts, one is a b and the other is a c I reckon. I have been advised a 250 mod in biggest and a 305 mod in the smaller one. Does anyone has similar stats as me as I would like to hear about your end results. Surgeon says I have a good amount of breast tissue and therefore I am having overs, but of course I am just hoping to be a good size in the end and not be wishing I went larger.
Any information would be greatly appreciated, thanks in advance x
yolanda12310
yolanda12310
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 473

Back to top Go down

Same stats as me? Empty Re: Same stats as me?

Post by COOKIE 23rd March 2013, 7:48 pm

You could take a look through our [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Yolanda, if you don't get a reply lovely. But please do note that any results you do see may not be achieved by yourself due to you having an anatomy unique to yourself which gives women even with the exact same stats and exact same implant sizes a great variation in resulting size sweetness. X
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by nikkinoo 23rd March 2013, 8:33 pm

I just had 240 overs and recon I will fill out my old dd bras. I think I was about a very empty 34c before. Everyone's different and there dosnt seem to be an exact science so just take stats as a rough guide xx
nikkinoo
nikkinoo
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 612

http://www.fitnfabulous.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by yolanda12310 23rd March 2013, 8:50 pm

Thanks cookie, I have had a look at that section and like you said, everyone varies and I am coming up with the idea that they are most likely going to turn out a DD like surgeon said. I am aware that everyones different and it all depends on how much natural breast tissue you have to begin with, what profile is used, size, type of implant, I'm sure the list goes on...
I'm just curious as to how others have turned out with their results and to get an idea of how I may turn out.
Thanks nikkinoo, I agree, not an exact science as you say. If I'm at least a D, I'll be very happy, even happier with a DD. Surgeon even said I could possibly be an E so I must be on to something good with this weight.
Thanks girls for all the comments and advice. x
yolanda12310
yolanda12310
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 23rd March 2013, 8:56 pm

You have a BAAPS member doing your surgery so you know they're going to be at the top of their game babe, so if you trust your surgeon then leave it in their expert hands babe... They're the ones who know best and if your surgeon has suggested a DD! Possibly an E, then you have a lot to look forward to lovely. Xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by yolanda12310 23rd March 2013, 9:05 pm

Exactly! I am very confident in him from what ive researched about him and his reputation and he is all about the natural look which is something that I am all in favour for!
I have indeed a lot to look forward to.
Thanks again cookie x
yolanda12310
yolanda12310
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by littlewellies 23rd March 2013, 9:27 pm

That doesn't seem like a cup size worth of difference, I had a slight asymmetry in mine and I have 45cc difference in my implants and the smaller is still bigger x
littlewellies
littlewellies
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 970

Back to top Go down

Post by littlewellies 23rd March 2013, 9:27 pm

That didn't make sense lol the 290 smallest implant us still bigger boob x
littlewellies
littlewellies
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by yolanda12310 24th March 2013, 9:15 am

Sorry littlewellies, I'm a little confused as to what you mean by your comments?
Do you mean that your smaller boob turned out to be your bigger one in the end and that is likely to happen to me? I have about the same weight difference as you by the sounds of it.
I still have to go back for another consultation to discuss in more detail about sizes and things so they might change slightly.
yolanda12310
yolanda12310
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by littlewellies 24th March 2013, 9:46 am

Well I started off with one boob slightly bigger than the other (left was bigger) but everyone said they couldn't notice it and couldn't understand why I needed different size implants. So in left I had 290cc and in the right I had 335cc, and despite the 45cc difference in my implants my left is still bigger, perhaps more noticeable now as the bra fitter felt the need to point it out to me, but I had really noticed until then. I did start out with 2 a cup boobs tho x
littlewellies
littlewellies
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by yolanda12310 24th March 2013, 10:08 am

I see what you mean now. Well that does sound strange indeed, so it sounds like they needed a little bigger than the 45cc difference between the implants maybe. Or perhaps because you have anatomicals, the difference is still noticeable because your asymmetry might have been made more prominent because of the shape of that implant. I don't really know what to suggest really.
I see from your calendar thingy that your only a month and a half into your recovery so maybe they will still take some more time to level up?? I really am no expert, I have only been looking into this as a serious idea for a couple of months and I am learning new things each day.
also I see that one was mod and the other full projection, that may be something to do with it also??
I have lived with asymmetry all my life so far so if it was still noticeable after my surgery I would mind, sure! but not sure if I would mind loads if there was only a little tiny bit of difference between them. Spose I wont really know until afterwards.
your avi looks very good and I cannot notice from that pic if that makes you feel any better sweety x
yolanda12310
yolanda12310
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 24th March 2013, 11:19 am

With someone as tiny as yourself littlewellies a little goes a lonnnnng, long way lovely.

You may read that around 150CCs is the equivalent to a cup size, but this is rubbish hun! The smaller you are the less CCs required to make a change lovely. X
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down