Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

booked surgery date !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

+6
Princess_x
Lisa34
Nicole
littlewellies
mirren001
willows
10 posters

Go down

booked surgery date !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Empty booked surgery date !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post by willows 18th February 2013, 8:15 pm

After tonnes of tears because my original planned date for surgery messed up after paying deposit and because my husband cant take time off in school term time i thought i was at a dead end and i wuldbt be having surgery in the next 6 months because of chilfcare issues............. but my sister came to the rescue and booked time off work to look after my daughter so i can have surgery on a different date now and after tears in work they have let me change my annual leave to fit in with an available ba date yaaaay

booked surgery date !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  727935booked surgery date !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  727935booked surgery date !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  727935 My BA date = April 17th !!!!!!! booked surgery date !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  727935booked surgery date !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  727935booked surgery date !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  727935
willows
willows
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 600

Back to top Go down

booked surgery date !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Empty Re: booked surgery date !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post by mirren001 18th February 2013, 8:18 pm

You must be over the moon!!! booked surgery date !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  899188Will come round before you know it! XXX
mirren001
mirren001

Number of posts : 3459

Back to top Go down

booked surgery date !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Empty Re: booked surgery date !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post by littlewellies 18th February 2013, 8:23 pm

Congrats hunni xxx
littlewellies
littlewellies
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 970

Back to top Go down

Post by willows 18th February 2013, 8:23 pm

my first date was in may half term so because of the mess up even though its been stressful sorting out a new date its means im having my boobies 6 weeks earlier now booked surgery date !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  899188
willows
willows
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 600

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole 18th February 2013, 8:54 pm

Yay congrats hun!! I had to bring mine forward by 4 months because of time off work issues! Best feeling isn't it :) So happy for you booked surgery date !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  899188
Nicole
Nicole
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2455

Back to top Go down

Post by Lisa34 18th February 2013, 8:56 pm

Aww congrats willows xxxx
Lisa34
Lisa34
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 3491

Back to top Go down

Post by Princess_x 18th February 2013, 9:07 pm

Congrats!x
Princess_x
Princess_x
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2671

Back to top Go down

Post by loclo26 18th February 2013, 9:09 pm

Aww congratulations, told you it would all get worked out!! x x
loclo26
loclo26
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1235

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 18th February 2013, 9:43 pm

Yay! So happy for you Willow! Don't forget to post your surgery details in the Calendar Entries section of the forum (not the actual calendar) and get yourself a ticker babe so you can watch those days fly by!

Ooo and stop by the April Buddies thread hun, you'll be amazed at how good it feels to be able to chat with those going through the same at the same time as yourself.

Happy days hun dance
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Perrie91 18th February 2013, 10:10 pm

woo congrats hun will be here before you no it :D xx
Perrie91
Perrie91
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 220

Back to top Go down

Post by CharFaye 18th February 2013, 10:12 pm

Ooo earlier!! How exciting! Congrats xx
CharFaye
CharFaye
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1240

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down