Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Appalled by the government PIP v Horsemeat

+5
mais04
zoe1850
misf1
vickeysmith
COOKIE
9 posters

Go down

Appalled by the government PIP v Horsemeat Empty Appalled by the government PIP v Horsemeat

Post by COOKIE 10th February 2013, 12:15 pm

Is anybody else Absolutely seething about the importance that is being placed on the Findus/horsemeat scandal compared to how the PIP scandal was dealt with?

I'm surprised I've any teeth left listening to the Primeminister getting involved in what has been referred to as industrial fraud.

Now don't get me wrong, I'm as surprised and as disgusted as anyone to read and hear that this happened but there's been no threat to anybody's health. In some countries eating horse is as much acceptable as we eat pig, or cow... But mattress filling in your body!!!!! Who has ever had that?!!!!!! And yet it took so long for the media to actually lay attention to the crimes committed against thousands of women implanted with PIPS and even though their situations aren't resolved, they're the forgotten women...just brushed under the carpet to cover up a blunder so many chose to turn a blind eye to!

EVERYTHING is being done right now to fire bullets at anyone possible to take the blame for this happening. But who's fighting to get someone to actually take responsibility for PIPs?

PIPS didnt have half the media attention this is getting and it just makes me sick that this is still unresolved and if we're talking industrial fraud, then why not compare it to the PIP scandal then and tell people how women are STILL going through hell to either have the implants replaced, find the money to actually have the surgery, or just get compensated for their losses!!!!!

It stinks that women mean so little... Sorry, its just been on my mind for days now bubbling to get out . I'd stepp off me soap box now lol. Xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Appalled by the government PIP v Horsemeat Empty Re: Appalled by the government PIP v Horsemeat

Post by vickeysmith 10th February 2013, 1:05 pm

I couldn't agree more cookie, well said x
vickeysmith
vickeysmith
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 263

Back to top Go down

Appalled by the government PIP v Horsemeat Empty Re: Appalled by the government PIP v Horsemeat

Post by misf1 10th February 2013, 2:43 pm

I totally agree. It is disgusting. How they can be treated so differently is awful. What I'm starting to think is that this government isnt checking anything that comes into this country. We just get S**t for years and there's no check on the quality of anything. Why is there even government agencies that say they're checking things? They obviously don't do it. These people need to be sacked and proper people checked. I was looking at jobs the other day and their were millions for health and saftey jobs for agencies. Scary
misf1
misf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 13664

http://www.breastaccessories.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by zoe1850 10th February 2013, 3:42 pm

I totally agree with everything you said Cookie! it's totally disgusting...I just hope they dont discover something wrong as well with the Nagor implants as they are a British brand, I hope they've been properly checked for health and safety...but who knows! :(
zoe1850
zoe1850
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 117

Back to top Go down

Post by mais04 10th February 2013, 3:43 pm

Very much agreed! Again it's the 'vanity' assumptions that come with BAs. Grrrrrrrr xx
mais04
mais04
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1816

Back to top Go down

Post by goldilockz1984 10th February 2013, 5:10 pm

I agree Cookie. I suspect it is to do with the fact that people think the PIP breast implant scandal comes with a level of personal responsibility, as if people with PIPs somehow chose or should have known about PIPs. It's absolutely disgusting and utterly shocking and like Mais said, down to the vanity assumption. With regards to the horsemeat issue, I am so shocked that such a massive deal is being made of it. People eat cows and chickens without a second thought. Why are horses any more important than any other animal? I don't eat meat myself and I know that eating beef is socially acceptable, but I don't get why people are so astounded by horsemeat when they quite willingly eat a variety of other creatures. It riles me!
goldilockz1984
goldilockz1984
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 579

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole 10th February 2013, 7:20 pm

goldilockz1984 wrote:With regards to the horsemeat issue, I am so shocked that such a massive deal is being made of it. People eat cows and chickens without a second thought. Why are horses any more important than any other animal? I don't eat meat myself and I know that eating beef is socially acceptable, but I don't get why people are so astounded by horsemeat when they quite willingly eat a variety of other creatures. It riles me!

I think it's more the advertisement, that these foods are being sold as beef when in fact they actually contain little to no beef rather than the fact it's horsemeat that's being consumed. I've been keeping up with it on the online news sources and from reading the comments this is the main issue that people have, that we have a right to be informed with what we're eating.

But Cookie, i agree 100% with what you've said. xx
Nicole
Nicole
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2455

Back to top Go down

Post by Princess_x 10th February 2013, 9:45 pm

Oooh as someone who was implanted with PIP's, this makes me soooo angry!
Princess_x
Princess_x
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2671

Back to top Go down

Post by goldilockz1984 10th February 2013, 9:48 pm

I know what you mean Newboobz. You're right. However, there is so much processed garbage out there with god knows what E-numbers that who really knows what they're eating?!
goldilockz1984
goldilockz1984
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 579

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole 10th February 2013, 9:50 pm

Yup! I agree. i'm gona start my own vegetable patch :)
Nicole
Nicole
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2455

Back to top Go down

Post by alexandra33 12th February 2013, 1:46 pm

Yes, here it the US, we have the lovely "pink slime" issue (don't look it up unless you have a strong stomach).

I grew up with horses, but would rather eat that than the industrial waste/sludge that they're putting in our food over here. In fact, I believe I've just become a vegitarian Appalled by the government PIP v Horsemeat 588945
alexandra33
alexandra33
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1588

Back to top Go down

Post by alexandra33 12th February 2013, 1:47 pm

*vegetarian (HOW TO SPELL aaah!)

hehe
alexandra33
alexandra33
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1588

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down