Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Traffic cop gets just £200 after suing ex for BA

2 posters

Go down

Traffic cop gets just £200 after suing ex for BA  Empty Traffic cop gets just £200 after suing ex for BA

Post by COOKIE 2nd February 2013, 11:29 am

A Polish traffic officer who tried to sue his ex girlfriend for the £3,000 he spent on her breast enlargement operation has been awarded just £200 compensation.
Lukasz Molowik's case fell flat when judges denied his claim that he had any long term rights to the enhanced breasts following his break up with model Patricja Pajak.
'I didn't want the surgery but Lukasz kept going on about it and saying how big his ex's breasts were.

'He kept showing me pictures of her and pressing me to have an enlargement,' said Miss Pajak, 20. 'Because I loved him, I agreed.
'But he was more in love with my breasts than with me,' she added.

Judges in Lowicz, Poland, ruled there were no conditions attached to the agreement to have the cosmetic surgery and granted the cop just £200 for personal expenses.
After the verdict Patricja said: 'Let this be a warning to other girls whose boyfriends keep all the receipts.'

But her ex said he was already planning to appeal the decision.
'I had to take out a loan for her boobs and I'm still paying it off,' he said.

Source HERE

When I first read this story I thought..'what an idiot taking this girl to court' Screwy but having read more now and reading that the guy is left paying off the loan for the BA I kind of feel sorry for him.

But its a lesson learned for him I suppose, if he claimed the money to be a loan, then he should have got it in writing! Xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Traffic cop gets just £200 after suing ex for BA  Empty Re: Traffic cop gets just £200 after suing ex for BA

Post by Nicole 2nd February 2013, 2:49 pm

Personally I think it's just a risk you have to take. I know so many people who have signed on to finance a car or something for a boyfriend/girlfriend and then the relationship has fallen through & they're left paying it off. It's a bit harsh of the girl not to take on the payments but again... it's a risk you take when it comes to money and relationships.
Nicole
Nicole
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2455

Back to top Go down