Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Finally chose 365cc and need some pics please

5 posters

Go down

Finally chose 365cc and need some pics please Empty Finally chose 365cc and need some pics please

Post by clover84 14th October 2012, 1:47 pm

Hi again,
I've finally chosen my implant size of 365cc cui cmh. I was deciding between 365 or 410.
I'm a 34a/b. What size do you think this may take me to as I was told to buy a 34d sports bra. I'm now worrying a d cup is small? Maybe cos I've seen so many big boobs lately lol I'm 5ft 3 and 9 stone 11lbs. Also my bwd is 12.5 and the 365cc are 11.4, is that ok as ive heard to stick to 1cm within my bwd?
Could anyone please share some pics with me? Thanks
clover84
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 200

Back to top Go down

Finally chose 365cc and need some pics please Empty Re: Finally chose 365cc and need some pics please

Post by JustPeachy 14th October 2012, 2:20 pm

Hi Clover, I have no idea what size but I got 275cc overs and am currently wearing a DD sports bra x
JustPeachy
JustPeachy
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 370

Back to top Go down

Finally chose 365cc and need some pics please Empty Re: Finally chose 365cc and need some pics please

Post by clover84 14th October 2012, 2:25 pm

Thanks peachy. It's always good to hear what other peoples stats are. I don't want to be massive but scared 365 will be small lol. I think I picked my childrens names quicker than my implant size lol x
clover84
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by JustPeachy 14th October 2012, 3:24 pm

I think it all depends on what you were pre BA and overs or unders. Looking on here, even if people have the same stats and get the same implant - everyone turns out a bit different!
JustPeachy
JustPeachy
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 370

Back to top Go down

Post by Cazzyxo 14th October 2012, 3:44 pm

Hey clover, glad you have chosen a size. I'm 34a going with 375s so basically the same. Altho I'm taller and a bit heavier. I was freaking out about size and wondering if to go bigger but I'm over that now. I completely trust in my PS and I know if I go bigger ill be stretched more & that's gonna result in more pain, risk of stretch marks, and numbness which is something I really dont want (my nipples are important to me lol). Anything's better than what I have now. I just hope I get my D cup. & I'm not gonna worry about it til bra shopping day!xox
Cazzyxo
Cazzyxo
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 979

Back to top Go down

Post by shellyb 14th October 2012, 4:04 pm

Hi clover, I'm thinking exactly the same. I'm having my BA on sat and I think I'm going with the 410cc as worried the 365cc May be a little smaller than I'm hoping for. I'm thinking I would prefer to be a little bigger and get used to it than be disappointed. But I have read so much about pre op sizes and what you are post op and no 2 seem to be the same.
Good luck....when's your BA date?
Xx
shellyb
shellyb
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 157

Back to top Go down

Post by clover84 14th October 2012, 4:27 pm

I know cazzy, that's what I was mainly think about with the stretch marks as I'm quite prone to them sadly. I would love the 410 but figured I could always have them if i need another ba in the future lol

What stats are you shelly? I don't think there's to much difference but I'm scared the 410 will make me huge. My date is hopefully the 17th November with mr meleagros. Got my pre op on the 25th this month so I can try them both on again just to make sure lol
It's getting exciting now isn't it :)

Good luck with your ba's :)
clover84
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by clover84 14th October 2012, 4:31 pm

Be sure to send me some pics when you get them done. Would be good to see similar stats to me getting those sizes :)
clover84
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Cazzyxo 14th October 2012, 5:11 pm

Your 3 days before me clover so we can compare our pics as we go :) Are you going under?xox
Cazzyxo
Cazzyxo
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 979

Back to top Go down

Post by mandyjs 14th October 2012, 5:42 pm

Hi girls, I'm 5'2" and about 8 half stone (size 6/8) and I've been offered 300cc max - my ps said he will only put these in on the day if they look right, if not 270s. So prob similar stats in relation to size/frame etc. I'm also worried it won't be big enough but don't want to be TOO big! What a nightmare, think there should be some sort of funky computer thing that can show what you look like with specific implants!!
M x
mandyjs
mandyjs
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 631

Back to top Go down

Post by shellyb 14th October 2012, 5:59 pm

Hi
Yes will be good to compare. Although I'm not an active member yet. I am hoping the 410cc won't look silly on me although my surgeon also Mr meleagros said I can have that size but would be max. I am worried bout stretch marks as can't imagine them fitting in but I have had 3 children without any so I'm sure I should be fine.
I'm 5ft 6" size 8 and almost 9st and I'm a very small 34b. So will be interesting and exciting to see how big they are.
shellyb
shellyb
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by clover84 14th October 2012, 7:57 pm

Yay, will be great for us to compare being only 3 days apart. I'll send you a friend request :) I'm having overs. We seem to all have similar stats which is good :) I'm so excited about it all tonight :). Woohooooo x
clover84
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by clover84 14th October 2012, 7:59 pm

And let me know if you find anyone with a funky machine to help me decide lol x
clover84
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by clover84 14th October 2012, 8:19 pm

I don't think 410 will look silly on you shelly. You're a good height and mr m wouldn't tell you if he thought they'd look wrong, be warned he is a big boobie man so I've heard x
clover84
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by shellyb 14th October 2012, 8:43 pm

Haa haa lol yes im getting so excited too clover. Cant wait to become active so i can see some pics etc. Where are you getting yours done clover? Im riverside and im the 20th of this month hun so only 5days to go eekk....

xx
shellyb
shellyb
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by clover84 14th October 2012, 9:47 pm

I'm getting mine at riverside too on the 17th November if all goes well :) you'll be active pretty soon, just keep posting lots and get to know all the girls (who are all so sweet) x
clover84
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down