Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rhianna getting a boob job to please Chris Brown

5 posters

Go down

Rhianna getting a boob job to please Chris Brown Empty Rhianna getting a boob job to please Chris Brown

Post by COOKIE 14th October 2012, 12:31 am

Talented and freakishly gorgeous pop star Rhianna, 24, is considering breast augmentation to enhance her beauty and make women across the Midwest die a little more inside.

At the urging of her former and current lover, Chris Brown, 23, the pop star is considering the plastic surgery procedure. In the Oct. 22, 2012 print edition of the National Enquirer sources report that Chris Brown, 23, said ‘she’d be “totally hot” with bigger boobs.’

While the two had parted ways in 2009 after their Grammy night scuffle, it has been reported by Celeb Dirty Laundry that Rihanna and Chris have been meeting up secretly since that time. There have been numerous reports of not-so-secret rendevous by the two. Rhianna and Chris appear to be pretty much a couple again now that Chris has dumped the long-suffering Karrueche Tran.

Perhaps her new rack will be a welcome-back gift to the man she can’t seem to quit. Anyone willing to hook up again with a man who beat her to a pulp might be willing to under surgery to keep him. The ‘24-year-old Barbadian beauty is out shopping for a plastic surgeon in Beverly Hills who will pump her up “at least one bra size,”’ a source revealed to the National Enquirer.

As a fan of tattoos and unstable men, Rhianna is no stranger to pain, but is this latest stunt something the pop star wants for more than just the pleasure of Brown? A close friend who spoke The National Enquirer seems to think so, ‘The friend revealed “Rihanna’s always been insecure about her cleavage, but Chris’s comment has spurred her on to really do something about it.”’

Here’s to hoping that the world can handle another sexy evolution of Rhianna. Let’s also hope that Chris doesn’t want Rihanna to get a third leg.

Source here
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Rhianna getting a boob job to please Chris Brown Empty Re: Rhianna getting a boob job to please Chris Brown

Post by cazalino 14th October 2012, 7:28 am

Oh my! That's all I can say lol x
cazalino
cazalino
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 954

Back to top Go down

Rhianna getting a boob job to please Chris Brown Empty Re: Rhianna getting a boob job to please Chris Brown

Post by COOKIE 14th October 2012, 8:32 am

cookie wrote:Talented and freakishly gorgeous pop star Rhianna, 24, is considering breast augmentation to enhance her beauty and make women across the Midwest die a little more inside.

This made me laugh... Like her beauty doesn't make women die a little as it is hahaha.

Love Rhianna. Xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by JustPeachy 14th October 2012, 10:13 pm

She is absolutely stunning and has big boobs! She already had a BA years ago did she not? Heres hoping if she does go under the knife again, it's for herself, not Chris Brown or anyone else x
JustPeachy
JustPeachy
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 370

Back to top Go down

Post by misf1 16th October 2012, 7:48 pm

Can't believe she would do something like that for that pri** how much did he reduce her confidence. Poor girl I hope she gets away from him soon and rebuilds her self esteem. How dare he critisise her, basta**
misf1
misf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 13664

http://www.breastaccessories.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by balamoryyellfruit 29th December 2012, 10:17 pm

I don't think Rihanna is all that pretty, i'm more of a Katy Perry lady myself. And as for getting a BA for Chris Brown i wouldn't bloody clip my toe nails for that scrote let alone go under the knife growl i'd like him to go under the scalpel to cut the evil out of him...looks like we're all screwed hissy x
balamoryyellfruit
balamoryyellfruit
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1623

http://[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/] [img]http://tickers.T

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum