Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Is this a stupid question?? Nipple direction

5 posters

Go down

Is this a stupid question?? Nipple direction Empty Is this a stupid question?? Nipple direction

Post by clover84 9th October 2012, 8:18 am

Hiya, I've started scrutinising my nipple direction and I'm freaking out.
When I lay down on the side my nipple points upwards towards the ceiling. I had never noticed before but as I lay here typing I'm screwing my nipple up like it's just thrown mud in my face lol. The side I lay on that nipple points forward as it's probably squished. I'm worried when I get my ba it will still do it but be exagerated cos they'll be bigger or is this what all boobs do?lol. In my 28 years of life I've only just noticed! Stupid nipples!!

Also, when I stand up my nipples aren't centrally facing forward, they point to the side a bit... When I get my ba are they to end up facing east and west?!?! And one breast crease is lower than the other!! Will I end up lopsided??!!
Why am I suddenly worried about this?! And why have I only just noticed?! shrug
clover84
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 200

Back to top Go down

Is this a stupid question?? Nipple direction Empty Re: Is this a stupid question?? Nipple direction

Post by kay 9th October 2012, 8:44 am

Hahahahaha Hysterical over analysis springs to mean hun Hysterical although your post did make me laugh really hard......... not at you, just the way you worded it, you sounded like I sound to myself in my own head hahahahahahaha x

Okay um, all boobs and nipples look odd and do strange things when you laid on your side xx everyone is slightly lopsided, ie one bigger than the other, and this may be more noticeable when you have a BA, if your PS thinks the difference will be noticeable he may put two different size implants in xx I don't think you will end up with east and west nipples Hysterical or north and south for that matter Hysterical

You are worried about this now because you are on your boobie adventure Stars

It will all be fine xx Hope this helps xx Hug Thanks for the belly laugh you gave me xx :thumbs:
kay
kay
Global Mod
Global Mod

Number of posts : 6668

Back to top Go down

Is this a stupid question?? Nipple direction Empty Re: Is this a stupid question?? Nipple direction

Post by clover84 9th October 2012, 9:29 am

Lol. Thankyou Kay. I feel relieved now. I don't mind you laughing at all, I'm quite quirky I know lol. I always sound like this in my head too and sadly when I open my mouth lol x. Boobie adventure here I come Cheerleader
Bought my first bra yesterday :) 34dd. Hope it'll be ok x
clover84
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 9th October 2012, 11:32 am

Did you discuss your issues with your surgeon Clover? If not then it may be best to just book another consultation to go through everything with them... You don't want to go through with your BA then think afterwards....I wish I'd mentioned this..... Xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by 5stonedown 9th October 2012, 11:39 am

I am mesmerised that I can actually see mine now!! They were so low before that I couldnt see them! At least I can laugh about it now Is this a stupid question?? Nipple direction 557141
5stonedown
5stonedown
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1899

Back to top Go down

Post by clover84 9th October 2012, 11:57 am

I didn't no, but I will be seeing him when I book my date though just for any last minute questions. I don't want to have a freak out on the day so I'm trying to think of everything possible to ask him now. I do feel slightly sorry for my surgeon though, the questions I ask him he mist be rolling his eyes in his head lol
I'm glad yours point the right way now 5stonedown, I hope mine do lol. I think if they end up east and west I may just die lol x
clover84
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 9th October 2012, 12:00 pm

Don't worry about asking anything of your surgeon, no matter how small it might seem to you.

Better for YOU to get all your concerns out and sorted pre-op, than to have surgery and to have said nothing and worry about it later. Xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by clover84 9th October 2012, 4:49 pm

That's exactly right :) x
clover84
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurukullachis 13th January 2013, 4:38 am

I would ask your surgeon too and hopefully you'll get an honest answer.. I would think a BA would exacerbate the situation and the last thing you want is to be unhappy. Arrange to see your surgeon again and speak to him if he feels it won't look right then he can move you nipples more central you.

Hope you can get the answers you want xx
Kurukullachis
Kurukullachis
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 488

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down