Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Saucepans

4 posters

Go down

Saucepans Empty Saucepans

Post by Lian 11th August 2012, 8:21 am

I had a BA and nipple lift (creasent) and had my dressings Thursday (now 13 days post op), and my nipples are like saucepans! They look very weird. They look quite.. Not real at the mo, quite plasticky, but they were covered in dressings for 11 days and they have been cut and sewn so I'm guessing they need time to heal.

But, I was just wondering to what extend do they heal? Tbh I never researched nipple lifts as I saw it as a necessary and spent my time pondering implant sizes etc instead.

I expected if your bust gets bigger that the nipple will stretch to some extent? I was just wondering how much improvement I can expect to see over time, if any.

Btw my surgeon has done a good job, I'm not doubting the expertise of his work, the scars are perfect.
Lian
Lian
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 581

Back to top Go down

Saucepans Empty Re: Saucepans

Post by COOKIE 11th August 2012, 10:48 am

Your areolas will be very swollen right now Lian, so they'll have that shiny, plastic look as you say.

Generally surgeons have a template they use which they draw a circular shape on the nipple before stitching back to give it the desired shape your surgeon wants. They heal to a natural shape and if you're lucky you'll have a nice neat scar around the edge.

It's possible the areolas will stretch, especially if your breasts do get larger or sag, so it would be best to maintain your weight to help look after your new boobs. xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Lian 11th August 2012, 11:03 am

Thanks for replying cookie. It's good to hear that they are just on the mend. I will patiently ignore them for now x
Lian
Lian
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by geordiejen 11th August 2012, 7:19 pm

I kept thinkin mine had a plastic film dressing over and was puzzled why they cut plus shape in my dressing for my nipples if that was the case, then realised they are just swollen lol. I'm not really paying any attention to what they look like as they are puffy and a bit odd but will take time to settle. No idea how long though! How are u gettin on lian? X
geordiejen
geordiejen
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 166

Back to top Go down

Post by Lian 12th August 2012, 9:24 am

Ha ha they're odd when they're swollen aren't they! I hadn't realised they could get swollen. Do your seem big? Do you expect them to get smaller when they're feeling better again?
I'm doing really well, scars are perfect and I didn't really get much swelling even early on. They began slowly dropping from about the 3rd day. Lefty and righty are healing at different rates but you'd hardly notice.
I went to have the dressings off Thursday and I am now allowed down off the pillow castle and can lie on my side if comfy.... Yeeeeeeeey!

How are you doing?
Lian
Lian
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by geordiejen 12th August 2012, 10:08 am

Lol I'm still on my pillow castle! Due to have dressings changed again Wednesday morning but can't get transport so hope they will do it Tuesday afternoon! Can wear sports bra from next fri so can go walking on the treadmill so lookin forward to that. I've had a great recovery no pain or anything! Swollen nipples look very weird but they'll be champion once they're settled I think!
I keep catching my reflection and can't believe they're mine! Lol x
geordiejen
geordiejen
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Lian 12th August 2012, 11:18 am

What have you been wearing up till now then if not a sports bra?
Lian
Lian
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by geordiejen 12th August 2012, 4:55 pm

nothing! I feel so weird not wearing a bra but my boobs feel like theyve settled quite a bit, my surgeon said as hes gone under the muscle he prefers his patients to not wear sports bras for 2 weeks as they push the muscle up and the idea is to let them drop, ive been very comforable and think its because of not being restricted. when Ive got a top on it looks like im wearing a bra my bf said so just wear a light top and a thin zip up hoodie to cover my ridiculous nipples haha. the cut out peephole makes them look a bit crazy!

swelling on my ribs has gone down quite a bit now so i think when i do put my sports bra on itll be more comfy than if I had straight after surgery. My incisions feel weird today, a bit tender but in a itchy sensation no pain. hopefully its some good healing going on underneath!

how are you with moving around etc? I still cant wash my own hair its the main thing im looking forward to! x
geordiejen
geordiejen
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Lian 12th August 2012, 9:19 pm

I got my bf to wash my hair after two days but couldn't cope with it so ended up doing it myself and have done it since, it's no prob at all now. I had overs so my recovery will have been easier than yours though.
I had a shower for the first time today, I had the dressings off thurs but it made everything feel weird and tender again and so I waited till today to shower till I got a bit more confidence (I was on a caravan hol anyway so was happier to wait for my shower till I got home with all my things around me). It felt really odd having my boobs loose after they'd been in a sports bra day and night and odd to wash them and it felt like the incisions were pulling so I was happy to get back out the shower again and cover em up ha ha. Sure its just another thing I will get used too
Lian
Lian
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by geordiejen 12th August 2012, 9:27 pm

I can't wait for a shower!!! Lol. I'm feeling the opposite to you in scared to put. Bra on cos they're Gonna get squished! Lol x
geordiejen
geordiejen
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Lian 12th August 2012, 9:51 pm

I think it's just that you get used to the feeling of them and when something changes like dressings off or having them hanging free, for me, or having them covered for you, it takes time to get used to the sensations again and get confidence that that new feeling is alright
Lian
Lian
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by geordiejen 12th August 2012, 9:54 pm

yeah dedfinitely! I think once I get used to wearing my bra ill be able to wash my own hair as at the minute i lean over the bath and hold onto them for dear life haha x
geordiejen
geordiejen
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by 5stonedown 13th August 2012, 12:26 pm

I remember mine looking all shiny and swollen when my milk came in! I have huge areolas so I cant wait for them to be smaller when I have my op but I'm dreading the shiny swollen look!!
5stonedown
5stonedown
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1899

Back to top Go down

Post by Lian 13th August 2012, 2:11 pm

Congrats on losing the wright 5stonedown, you look amazing in your avi x

Anyone that has had a nipple lift and now recovered - did yours get smaller as they healed?
Lian
Lian
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Lian 13th August 2012, 2:12 pm

Stupid iPad... 'congrats on losing WEIGHT' ;) x
Lian
Lian
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by 5stonedown 13th August 2012, 3:49 pm

Thank you! I went from a size 16 to an 8! I've been pigging out the last couple of weeks though and I'm gained about 9lb! Desperately working hard to get rid of it before my op!
5stonedown
5stonedown
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Lian 13th August 2012, 7:05 pm

Wow! That is pretty impressive! Bet you can't wait for your BA as the icing on the cake! I'm so glad I finally plucked up the courage to get mine done. Now I'm just wishing away the recovery time! X
Lian
Lian
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by 5stonedown 13th August 2012, 7:55 pm

Yeah I feel that this is well deserved and I hope it will help me feel more confident to wear more revealing outfits
5stonedown
5stonedown
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum