Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Favour please for my (hopefully!!) new boobs!

3 posters

Go down

Favour please for my (hopefully!!) new boobs! Empty Favour please for my (hopefully!!) new boobs!

Post by geordiejen 22nd July 2012, 11:55 am

Hi girls,

I just have a question to ask, I need to know which clinics Mr Ahmed works at with Transform, I know he does ENT (nose jobs etc) and he was at Newcastle yesterday, and said I could have seen him then, I believe he also does clinics at Leeds and one other place, the main switch board wasnt sure and are calling me tomorrow but I was hoping one of you girls would know which other clinic he works at?

Im willing to travel to see him as im off from Wednesday and if I go through Transform I think itll be quicker and easier than GP and private (expensive) companies. This is my light at the end of the tunnel I hope!

Roll on tomorrow when I can call the clinics and get the ball rolling!

On the plus side, if I had been having my op (probably would be going to theatre about now!) my other half would have still been away for a week, whereas having it on the 5th means he can be with me for a bit after I come round after my op. The stress has dropped 3lbs off me this week, another perk however not recommended! Favour please for my (hopefully!!) new boobs! 557141

Of to the gym now to de-stress! Thanks for all of your help you've been great xxx
geordiejen
geordiejen
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 166

Back to top Go down

Favour please for my (hopefully!!) new boobs! Empty Re: Favour please for my (hopefully!!) new boobs!

Post by kay 22nd July 2012, 6:25 pm

I have no idea, sorry hun xx shrug

Good Luck tomorrow though x
kay
kay
Global Mod
Global Mod

Number of posts : 6668

Back to top Go down

Favour please for my (hopefully!!) new boobs! Empty Re: Favour please for my (hopefully!!) new boobs!

Post by geordiejen 22nd July 2012, 6:32 pm

Thanks Kay. Trying not to get my hopes up but can't help it! I want my boobs sorted!! I'll update tomorro fingers crossed its good news x
geordiejen
geordiejen
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 166

Back to top Go down

Post by stephthorne 23rd July 2012, 12:42 pm

Good luck jen! I hope you get things sortes :))

Xx
stephthorne
stephthorne
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 76

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down