Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cookie, ever thought of writing a book?

+5
Pussycat
misf1
*Alice*
COOKIE
2nd time lucky
9 posters

Go down

Cookie, ever thought of writing a book? Empty Cookie, ever thought of writing a book?

Post by 2nd time lucky 19th June 2012, 3:21 pm

Since I have been on this forum I dont think there is a single question Cookie has not been able to answer. Lady V called her a b a guru I reckon she is right. How do you do it lovely Cookie? You are a veritable "Fountain Of Knowledge" Thanks hun you really are a star Give You xx
2nd time lucky
2nd time lucky
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1799

Back to top Go down

Cookie, ever thought of writing a book? Empty Re: Cookie, ever thought of writing a book?

Post by COOKIE 19th June 2012, 4:20 pm

LOL Lucky, what are you like!!!. Thank you Cookie, ever thought of writing a book? 48411

I'm certainly no expert by no means and credit to answering questions here must also go to each and every one of our mods, old and new and of course, YOU! Every single member here makes a contribution to this forum and adds a little something that we can all learn from, I know I've been through a lot, research LOADS and learned even more from members here, but I know our mods have done the same to help get the best information we can out there and credit must also go to our surgeons too who donate their valuable time to us and answer the questions only an 'expert' can that we can also learn from...I just take that information in and pass it back out, just as any one of us would for our fellow buddies. Cookie, ever thought of writing a book? 948189

I REALLY appreciate the post Lucky, but credit to you all too - You're amazing Cookie, ever thought of writing a book? 154564
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Cookie, ever thought of writing a book? Empty Re: Cookie, ever thought of writing a book?

Post by 2nd time lucky 19th June 2012, 4:28 pm

Well said Cookie, ALL the mods are great without a doubt, so its a big thankyou to them too .I still reckon you could do a book yes xx
2nd time lucky
2nd time lucky
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by *Alice* 19th June 2012, 4:32 pm

I have to say I totally agree with Lucky here! I've always found Cookie's opinion so valuable! You would make an excellent book full of all the things PCC's and surgeons don't bother to mention! Or maybe a columnist... If only there was a newspaper called "The Daily Boobjob".

Has to be said though all girls on here have been an incredible support to me during my time here and BJSF would be nothing without them - its amazing to have people understand what you're going through AND to have a place to talk about boobs long after all of our loved ones have grown sick of it!x
*Alice*
*Alice*
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2055

Back to top Go down

Post by misf1 19th June 2012, 6:44 pm

I have to agree cookie. You'd write a fab ba book. I think you could probably write a good novel too, maybe a mucky one
misf1
misf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 13664

http://www.breastaccessories.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 19th June 2012, 6:55 pm

misf1 wrote:I think you could probably write a good novel too, maybe a mucky one

Shocked *splutter* Cookie, ever thought of writing a book? 557141 Now that I could do!!! Cookie, ever thought of writing a book? 1978086825 Cookie, ever thought of writing a book? 557141
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Pussycat 19th June 2012, 7:15 pm

I completely agree, cookie you are the fairy boobmother
Pussycat
Pussycat
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 445

Back to top Go down

Post by Princess_x 19th June 2012, 8:27 pm

I agree with you all, Cookie is amazing :) along with the other mod's and everyone else on here of course! Love this place :) xx
Princess_x
Princess_x
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2671

Back to top Go down

Post by SunshineLady 19th June 2012, 8:32 pm

You totally should start writing that book Cookie!
We all loves ya Heart
SunshineLady
SunshineLady
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 596

Back to top Go down

Post by misf1 19th June 2012, 8:38 pm

Write a mucky one, I'd buy it.
misf1
misf1
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Twinkle3 19th June 2012, 8:54 pm

Yes she has always got a link for everything you need to know, she could write a book but I prefer the personal touch and would choose this forum over a book anyday and if she spent all her time writing a book we would miss those valuable answers from cookie, were all very lucky to have each other xx
Twinkle3
Twinkle3
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 401

Back to top Go down

Post by Wishful 19th June 2012, 9:11 pm

misf1 wrote:Write a mucky one, I'd buy it.
Haha you are filth misf1!
Wishful
Wishful
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 792

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 19th June 2012, 9:32 pm

You girls say the nicest things - Thank you Cookie, ever thought of writing a book? 948189

misf1 wrote:Write a mucky one, I'd buy it.

PMSL! I can just imagine you and Kay clambering over each other for the first copy out!!! Pure smut the pair of ya!!! Cookie, ever thought of writing a book? 557141 Cookie, ever thought of writing a book? 557141 Cookie, ever thought of writing a book? 557141 Cookie, ever thought of writing a book? 557141
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by misf1 19th June 2012, 9:44 pm

We would. Kay it's mine I tell thee
misf1
misf1
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by 2nd time lucky 19th June 2012, 10:29 pm

We say the nicest things because you are the nicest person, we all love you Cookie. group hug
2nd time lucky
2nd time lucky
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down