Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Too small :(

+5
Beej
LittleMissBiker
COOKIE
Loobs
Minnie92x
9 posters

Go down

Too small :(  Empty Too small :(

Post by Minnie92x 12th May 2012, 11:45 am

I've 8days pre op and went to buy a sports bra in a D, it's way too big sad smile

Had 400cc Overs and actually devastated.. They are still swollen so does that mean they are going to get even smaller? I know I should be happy as i've gone from an A to about a C but I just feel 5grand has just been wasted as I really wished for about a DD. I've got such boob greed hissy
Minnie92x
Minnie92x
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 26

Back to top Go down

Too small :(  Empty Re: Too small :(

Post by Loobs 12th May 2012, 11:52 am

Hi Minnie,

I think that youre being a bit hard on yourself chick. You're 8 days PO, depending on the placement of your implants, they are going to be sitting quite high and its likely that your implants havent yet dropped in to the pockets. I suffered terrible swelling after mine, and even though i am too very early days, they are bigger NOW than they were THEN! Even with mammoth swelling. I had 360/375 overs and i am in DD, so you must give your body time to ajust and I am positive, dependant on your Pre Op stats, you will fill out and achieve what you and your surgeon aimed for with going for the 400cc. Some ladies on here have had smaller and ended up with E cups!

I have been reassured that the final result of your op can take 12 months to be seen. So its a case of being patient chick.

x
Loobs
Loobs
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 724

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 12th May 2012, 12:00 pm

At just 8 days post-op Minnie, you're VERY early in your recovery babe. Take a look at this diagram here -

Too small :(  Dropb

As you can see, your breasts are sat high and the implant is sat flat in the pocket, as the breasts settle and the skin/muscle relaxes the implant is able to fall into shape in the breast and as it does the breast protrudes forwards. This is what we call 'fluffing' when the breast settles and increases in size.

So give your new boobs some time babe. You've so many changes for them to go through yet before they get there, but they will... xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Minnie92x 12th May 2012, 12:06 pm

Ohhh i'm all new to this boob business! Thank you ladies.. hopefully they will drop as yes they are sat up very high at the moment.

thank you xx
Minnie92x
Minnie92x
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by LittleMissBiker 12th May 2012, 12:19 pm

cookie wrote:At just 8 days post-op Minnie, you're VERY early in your recovery babe. Take a look at this diagram here -

Too small :(  Dropb

As you can see, your breasts are sat high and the implant is sat flat in the pocket, as the breasts settle and the skin/muscle relaxes the implant is able to fall into shape in the breast and as it does the breast protrudes forwards. This is what we call 'fluffing' when the breast settles and increases in size.

So give your new boobs some time babe. You've so many changes for them to go through yet before they get there, but they will... xx

Does this only happen with overs i.e. fluffing? Just curious...
LittleMissBiker
LittleMissBiker
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 100

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 12th May 2012, 12:29 pm

No sweetie, fluffing happens for women with both overs and unders (partials) xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Beej 12th May 2012, 12:55 pm

I Went from small b cup To an e cup straight after surgery with 240s they measured that for a while but they are now currently measuring dd cup, have no idea what I will end up as but assuming they will go down in size as only had 240s I don't seem to have much swelling left and they are getting softer, also look a lot smaller in past few days since I updated my picturetrail, Its sooo early I suppose.

Wish I had an idea what size il end up... Would be nice if they stayed the size they are now getting soooo used to them, saying that if I get down to a c cup I'd still be happy as anything better than the mess I started with and atleast I can say I once had e cup boobies he he he xx
Beej
Beej
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 360

Back to top Go down

Post by LittleMissBiker 12th May 2012, 3:30 pm

cookie wrote:No sweetie, fluffing happens for women with both overs and unders (partials) xx

Ohhh... for some reason I had it in my head that only overs fluffed! Thank you.
LittleMissBiker
LittleMissBiker
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 100

Back to top Go down

Post by 2nd time lucky 12th May 2012, 3:43 pm

Hi Minnie. I had a second boob job 3 weeks ago (pips replaced) and although I had same size implants 415 and 395 unders I was initially disappointed because they looked smaller as they were placed lower but O M G they got quite alot bigger just in this last week ! I am very happy now. Everything Cookie has said is right. Once they have dropped you will be very happy I am sure. There are so many girls stories on this fantastic forum , who like you , and me , thought they were too small but given time are now very happy. I love mine now and you will love yours too. Hope this helps a bit. Lots of love x
2nd time lucky
2nd time lucky
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1799

Back to top Go down

Post by NurseSophie89 12th May 2012, 6:17 pm

Give it time darling, you're still very earlier in your post op stage. Cookie has posted a wonderful diagram honey. Post Ba I was bigger than before, but 2years on im much bigger now due to settling/fluffing. Give it time honey x
NurseSophie89
NurseSophie89
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1920

Back to top Go down

Post by georgiana76 12th May 2012, 7:23 pm

And if you are feeling Really down, just check out my avi and reassure yourself that you aren't That small Hysterical :heehee:
Hope you are feeling better about them soon xxxxx
georgiana76
georgiana76
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 604

Back to top Go down

Post by barbiecon 13th May 2012, 5:13 pm

i had 410cc round overs i went from a A cup, when i come out of surgery i went into a D i was gutted i wanted DD and thought maybe after they swelling went they would be tiny but now measure E-FF! so honestly dont panic they have lots of changes to go through!
barbiecon
barbiecon
Pregnant Buddy
Pregnant Buddy

Number of posts : 606

Back to top Go down

Post by Minnie92x 13th May 2012, 5:44 pm

barbiecon wrote:i had 410cc round overs i went from a A cup, when i come out of surgery i went into a D i was gutted i wanted DD and thought maybe after they swelling went they would be tiny but now measure E-FF! so honestly dont panic they have lots of changes to go through!

yahoo Thanks! I'll just be patient for now..
Minnie92x
Minnie92x
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down