Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Can anyone recommend a good surgeon for ba&uplift

+4
abbie
roxanne
kay
bgorringe
8 posters

Go down

Can anyone recommend a good surgeon for ba&uplift Empty Can anyone recommend a good surgeon for ba&uplift

Post by bgorringe 7th May 2012, 9:45 am

Can anyone recommend a good surgeon for ba&uplift, I definatly need to have both, but I've seen 4 surgeons and they all said that no good surgeon would ever do the two together, which can't be right as clearly plenty of girls have them done together, and I really don't like the idea of having the lift then waiting 6 months and having the ba ( plus its soo expensive that way)
Thanks for any help!! Xxx
bgorringe
bgorringe
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 422

Back to top Go down

Can anyone recommend a good surgeon for ba&uplift Empty Re: Can anyone recommend a good surgeon for ba&uplift

Post by bgorringe 7th May 2012, 9:48 am

Sorry I meant to ask for good surgeons in London :-) I have heard Mr Khan or Mr Russo may do both together? Thanks again x
bgorringe
bgorringe
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 422

Back to top Go down

Can anyone recommend a good surgeon for ba&uplift Empty Re: Can anyone recommend a good surgeon for ba&uplift

Post by kay 7th May 2012, 1:11 pm

I would stay well away from Khan for a lift and BA unless you fancy years of complications and a whole load of misery xx nope

Lots of PS do it together in the UK, however it is a very difficult and technical operation so make sure you choose a competent PS and one that is going to look after you should you not be happy with the results first time round xx

Have they explained why they are offering the ops in two surgeries? x It has always been rare in this country for them to be done separately, but this seems to suggest things are changing xx USA do lifts and Augmentations in two surgeries regularly but not over here.....Perhaps results are better when the two procedures are done separately?? xx If that is the case I would go with two procedures every time x :thumbs:

Hope that helps xx
kay
kay
Global Mod
Global Mod

Number of posts : 6668

Back to top Go down

Post by kay 7th May 2012, 1:13 pm

Make yourself a coffee and have a look [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Hug
kay
kay
Global Mod
Global Mod

Number of posts : 6668

Back to top Go down

Post by roxanne 7th May 2012, 2:40 pm

I had a ba and uplift in London through Mybreast with Simon Withey. He also does work for the Nhs, does breast reconstruction and fixes other surgeons' botched jobs. I wasn't sure if I wanted implants initially, so he gave me the option of lift first then ba, or both at once. I opted to have both done at the same time because it's cheaper and quicker, plus he does these routinely so has plenty of experience.

It's complex to have both at once because ba's and lifts are opposing forces, it has to be done right, it's important to be aware of this xxx
roxanne
roxanne
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1336

Back to top Go down

Post by abbie 8th May 2012, 11:30 am

Id recommend mr sojitra at mybreast.
abbie
abbie
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2679

Back to top Go down

Post by 5stonedown 4th June 2012, 9:17 pm

Mr Russo has been suspended by the GMC so he is out!!
5stonedown
5stonedown
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1899

Back to top Go down

Post by sabrina26 5th June 2012, 3:35 pm

I am having a BA and uplift on 20th of June with MYA - Dr.Adamo.
Slightly nervous but very excited!
sabrina26
sabrina26
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 7

Back to top Go down

Post by SunshineLady 5th June 2012, 4:27 pm

roxanne wrote:I had a ba and uplift in London through Mybreast with Simon Withey. He also does work for the Nhs, does breast reconstruction and fixes other surgeons' botched jobs.

I'd also highly recommend Simon Withey, he did my BA for me and I am so pleased with the results. I didn't have an uplift but I know how happy Roxanne was when he did hers xx
SunshineLady
SunshineLady
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 596

Back to top Go down

Post by stephthorne 5th June 2012, 5:13 pm

I am due in with mr Payne next month for a ba and lift, but I already have faith in him! Xx
stephthorne
stephthorne
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 76

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down