Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Year Post-Op Report!

+10
yowza1234
Crystal
sc
roxanne
sparkyleeds
louise1988
sorktma
*Alice*
Kat4
Rachy87
14 posters

Go down

One Year Post-Op Report! Empty One Year Post-Op Report!

Post by Rachy87 1st May 2012, 11:50 am

Hi everyone! I had my Boobie Birthday on Saturday - a whole year with boobs! As this is the time when everything should have settled and I should see the final results, I thought I would examine myself and report the findings! Although everyone's different it might give some of you an idea of what to expect.

Size: They looked very small straight after the op, but as my skin stretched and they began to fluff and drop they looked much better. I don't think the size has changed since I was around 6 weeks post-op. They have dropped a little more, which has made them look bigger, but I wouldn't say the actual size has changed. I asked to look like a small C, and I think I do!

Shape: As I am very skinny up top, my surgeon gave me anatomical implants. Even with these I still have a slight 'bulge' at the top. I had hoped it would smooth out into a nice slope as my boobs dropped, but it's still there. Only visible from the side though, so not too worried. Overall, look nice and natural (from the front, anyway!)

Softness: They bounce when I walk fast or run, but they're not quite as soft as I would like, and I do feel a bit conscious of them when I hug people. Maybe I will start massaging them again, though I don't know if that will make any difference this far on?

Scars: I hadn't really looked at my scars since the last time I took photos, around six months ago, but I had a look the other day, and I'm pleased with how they're looking! They are still visible, but have faded nicely and blend in quite well.

Sensation: Luckily, my nipple sensation returned quite early on in my recovery, but I had numbness on the undersides of my boobs for quite a while. The feeling gradually returned, although it does feel very slightly more numb than the tops of my boobs. The only issue I have with sensation is that my right nipple is less sensitive than the left one. So if my left nipple becomes erect, the right one takes a while to catch up or just doesn't do anything, which doesn't look great, but I suppose I'll just have to put up with it!

Symmetry: My left boob is slightly larger and lower than the right one. It does annoy me when I look in the mirror, but it's probably not noticeable to other people and certainly not worth a re-op. Maybe when I need my next op I can get them adjusted.

Overall: I have no regrets about getting my boobs done. I'm really proud of myself for being brave enough to go through with it, as it has made me feel so much more secure and I finally feel like an actual woman!

I will be putting my new pics up in a bit (30A to 30D, 225cc, anatomical partials) If you are a similar size and would like to see, let me know.

Thanks for reading! Xx
Rachy87
Rachy87
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 145

Back to top Go down

One Year Post-Op Report! Empty Re: One Year Post-Op Report!

Post by Kat4 1st May 2012, 1:07 pm

Hi Rachy - great update - love reading when people say things like ....

Rachy87 wrote:Overall: I have no regrets about getting my boobs done. I'm really proud of myself for being brave enough to go through with it, as it has made me feel so much more secure and I finally feel like an actual woman!

One Year Post-Op Report! 184153 excellent!
Kat4
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1671

Back to top Go down

Post by *Alice* 1st May 2012, 1:48 pm

I really like the look of them from your avi! They just look like you have a really nice pair of natural boobs which I'm guessing is the look you were going for! Would love to see pics!x
*Alice*
*Alice*
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2055

Back to top Go down

Post by sorktma 1st May 2012, 4:18 pm

Hi Rachy 87!! Lovely to hear from you. Your earlier stage pictures really helped me to make a good decision on the shape & size. I'm now 6months post op. I had anatomicals 235(L) 185(L) and came out with a fantastic result. MY avatar was taken when I was only 2months post now they look really natural. However! yestserday my leftie rotated as upside down. I was absolutely terrified. And When I slightly rotate it back massaging it, it went back to the normal position. My surgeon advised it could settle and never rotate again. I hope it never happens again...your 1 year report sounds great. May I have a look your pictures. Thanks.
sorktma
sorktma
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 45

Back to top Go down

Post by louise1988 1st May 2012, 6:41 pm

hi. your boobs look great in your avi! i have been offered 280cc and 320cc and i am currently a 34a. So it would be great to see what yours look like to give me an idea of whether to go with the 280's or 320's! Could i have a look please?? :) thanks! xxx
louise1988
louise1988
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 117

Back to top Go down

Post by sparkyleeds 1st May 2012, 7:11 pm

Its lovely to hear how happy you are with them one year on!! Your avi pic looks great !!!xxx
sparkyleeds
sparkyleeds
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1901

Back to top Go down

Post by roxanne 1st May 2012, 8:51 pm

It's great to hear good news from someone a year later!

I'd love to see your pictures please, it would be nice to see similar size implants to mine, but anatomiclas instead xxx
roxanne
roxanne
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1336

Back to top Go down

Post by sc 1st May 2012, 9:00 pm

That's a really lovely update, Thanks for sharing it.

Can I ask, When did you notice yours started to bounce when you walked fast?

I'm over five months and mine are still pretty firm although they totally move a lot more now compared to a month or so ago.

sc
sc
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 159

Back to top Go down

Post by Crystal 1st May 2012, 9:00 pm

Its great to hear your happy with your boobs 1 year on hun & that you have no regretsOne Year Post-Op Report! 154564 Happy Boobieday! x
Crystal
Crystal
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 3724

Back to top Go down

Post by yowza1234 1st May 2012, 10:13 pm

That's great to hear how things are going great. Your style of bra on your avatar is what I should be lookin' for, as I see I'm clearly hangin' a bit too much.. I really like the natural-ness of your front profile. I think we might have similar body type and would love a looksee please. Cheers!
yowza1234
yowza1234
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 58

Back to top Go down

Post by Rachy87 6th May 2012, 3:31 pm

sc - I'm not sure exactly when mine started bouncing, as it happened very gradually, but I would hazard a guess at around 6-8 months.
Rachy87
Rachy87
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 145

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 6th May 2012, 8:24 pm

Happy boobie birthday babe! One Year Post-Op Report! 154564

So pleased to read youre so happy. xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Nepoly 7th May 2012, 7:54 am

Happy Boobie Birthday honey! Xx And thanks for the update too! Fab news that you are so happy wih them x I'd love to see your pics and your year long journey, please :) xx
Nepoly
Nepoly
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 500

Back to top Go down

Post by EmmaArden 7th May 2012, 8:55 am

That was a lovely read - thanks for sharing!

and happy boobie birthday!!!

x
EmmaArden
EmmaArden
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 191

Back to top Go down

Post by Love2run 7th May 2012, 12:01 pm

Woosers I remember looking at your pics when I was getting mine done last august. They look great then and sounds like the are holding up nicely!

Great of you to pop in for a 1 year report.
Love2run
Love2run
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 346

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down