Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

update :)

+6
Kat4
sc
COOKIE
Loobs
Oracle
nikitaw86
10 posters

Go down

update :) Empty update :)

Post by nikitaw86 12th April 2012, 10:19 am

Hey girls

My visits to this site are getting less and less frequent as unfortunately life just keeps getting in the way, but for all you ladies still waiting for your new boobies or early on in the healing process the information on this site is so valuable it stopped me panicking unnecesarily and the girl on here are always there to help you out as much as they can.

Just an update really I'm over 6 months into my recovery now and my boobs are still changing in the last week alone i've gone up another cup size I definately feel this is due to them dropping more and filling out at the bottom. All aches of wearing a bra again have totally gone however i'm still a big fan of going au natural now but thats probably down to the fact bras for big boobies are bloody awful.

My one most valuable pieces of advice I can offer to all you ladies is be patient i'm 6 months in and my boobs are still changing, also your body will tell you when it is or isn't ready to do something so listen to it to avoid causing unneccesary pain. when you first go back to normal routine remeber your chest muscles are going to be weak so stuff you could easily do before may be a struggle and also when you go back to the gym if you go to the gym and if you get a funny feeling in your boobs during cardio almost like pins and needles don't panic I did rang my surgeon and was told my implants are still settling so this may continue for a while longer but its nothing to worry about.

remember no question is a stupid question if its on your mind

and last but not least the price of big booby bras compared to small is ridiculous and there sooooooooooooo ugly so be prepared to feel slightly cheated lol

use this site wisely as it really is the best thing out there to help you too prepare

good luck ladies I hope all your booby dreams come true like mine did it really is life changing

xxxxxxxx
nikitaw86
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1685

Back to top Go down

update :) Empty Re: update :)

Post by Oracle 12th April 2012, 10:25 am

Awww, what a lovely message, thanks nikitaw86 update :) 321562
Oracle
Oracle
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 331

Back to top Go down

Post by Loobs 12th April 2012, 10:39 am

Ahh, thank you for that message! Glad that you are happy with your boobies! Yeah I heard some big boobie bras are awful unless you go to Bravissimo and then the prices are astronomical!

I'll remember your advice pre-op about working out! update :) 48411

x
Loobs
Loobs
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 724

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 12th April 2012, 10:52 am

Lovely to read your update babe and that you seem happy with your results update :) 184153

As for bras.... Darlin' you're shopping in all the wrong places! Shocked

Bravissimo sells gorgeous bras! as do Fig leaves which is good for pricing and I love the Elle Mcphereson range, they're the most scrumptious, luscious, delicate bras ever!

Debenhams do a range called 'Gorgeous' which are lovely and reasonably priced, they have other ranges there too which just as gorgeous and if you go when the blue cross sale is on in Debenhams like NOW! LOL you can get yourself some real bargains! xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by nikitaw86 12th April 2012, 11:22 am

Yeah I'm in gorgeous don't know if it's because I'm a gg but they just seem to be granny bras :( I just think there cut too high xx
nikitaw86
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 12th April 2012, 11:37 am

Look for 'plunge bras' babe, if you're concerned about them giving too much covererage, they fall deeper in the neck line and arn't so full in the cup.

Check out the Elle McPhereson range HERE babe, there's definately nothing grannyish about her bras. They're to die for they're that nice!

This one HERE is lush! and her 'Bare and Bold' bra is deep plunged and gives a bit of oomph too, look HERE xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by sc 12th April 2012, 1:25 pm

Great read and great advice. Thanks for sharing.
sc
sc
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 159

Back to top Go down

Post by Kat4 13th April 2012, 10:05 am

lovely update!

I have to agree too about the bigger sized bras ... The cups do seem really big to me having been used to very small ones before (in truth a couple of postage stamps would have done update :) 199385 ) but its something Im getting used to - its initially looking at them on the hanger that makes me wince - but when on they do look better - and less hat-like!

The first one I bought I felt a bit frumpy in but it was a non-wired job for early recovery - since then I have bought a shameful amount of bras (stupid really cos its so true about shape changing - ive got a bag next to the comp to sell on eBay ... if I ever get round to it!)

But ... now Im getting used to the cup size shock when I reach for my size Im trying to train my brain into thinking voluptuous rather than hammock-y.

Its a massively nicer feeling to be grumbling about needing a bigger cup (as in oh dear what a shame I have such big t*ts update :) 375568 update :) 184153 heehee) than having to resort to the teen bras like I did before!

Cookie ... Elle Mc stuff is soooo fabulous isnt it - scary prices but a lovely treat to yourself!

xx
Kat4
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1671

Back to top Go down

Post by welshvicci123 13th April 2012, 9:06 pm

Lovely to hear from you, although like yourself my visits on here are decreasing due to life.

I'm also in the situation where I'm a gg and find it difficult to get an ok looking bra that doesn't cover up the whole of my boobies.

Glad to hear everything is going well, so when you say you like the au natural how often are you doing that, as I like the feeling of not wearing a bra but at the same time also worried they might sag, which sounds silly but I don't want to be back where I started with balls in socks.
welshvicci123
welshvicci123
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2289

Back to top Go down

Post by nikitaw86 13th April 2012, 9:10 pm

I don't wear a bra in the day if I can avoid it and when I'm on nights out unless I have too but I still can't sleep without my sports bra and I wear 2 to the gym lol xx
nikitaw86
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by dizzydi66 13th April 2012, 10:22 pm

Hi Nikita, thanks for coming back and giving us pre BA girls some extra info, i thank god i found this site, i dont know how i would have got through these few months without the girls on here to sound off to!!

And i think at some points along the way i could easily have backed out, i know i'm not there yet, BUT NOW I CAN'T WAIT!!!!

Glad your really happy update :) 154564xxxx
dizzydi66
dizzydi66
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 236

Back to top Go down

Post by MozElle83 14th April 2012, 7:24 am

nikitaw86 wrote:and last but not least the price of big booby bras compared to small is ridiculous and there sooooooooooooo ugly so be prepared to feel slightly cheated lol

So true! They also don't point out just how much you end up spending on bras afterwards update :) 199385 .

Nice to hear from you again and glad that you're happy with the changes 6 months on.
MozElle83
MozElle83
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 649

Back to top Go down

Post by Nepoly 14th April 2012, 1:08 pm

Thanks for that Nikita xx And thank you for helping to keep my boobie greed under control!! I think I will be a 32d or 32dd when all is done....I dont think I'd like to be an 'e' and with the grumbles about the type of bigger bras....I think I am now even more happy with my size and glad I didnt go bigger!! I cant believe you have just gone up another cup size at 6 months!!! Wow!!! At nearly 5 weeks, I feel like I'm still a newbie to this!!!! Xxxx
Nepoly
Nepoly
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 500

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down