Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

should i be worried? please help :(

+7
nads
Len1
moonmar
BlondeBarbie
missmarie60
renz
nikki tee
11 posters

Go down

should i be worried? please help :( Empty should i be worried? please help :(

Post by nikki tee 17th May 2009, 6:23 am

Hi girls, I woke up yesterday with a mild flu, I had fever, migrane, sore throat and had to sleep a lot
I'm scared! And now this morning my leftie is playing up majorly it almost feels like the implant is not in
The right place and hurts a little bit. Is this paranoia? I am normally a very paranoid person.

Hoping this is nothing, I'm 3 weeks po xxx
nikki tee
nikki tee
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 67

Back to top Go down

should i be worried? please help :( Empty Re: should i be worried? please help :(

Post by renz 17th May 2009, 6:50 am

Ok when anyone gets flu or any problems that relate to that area such as a cold or fever the body goes into a mode where it tries to fight off the bad germs in your body. The body gets achey and generally tired as it fights all these nasty things off....on men they're balls ache and go numb, on ladies we either get either tender breasts or need a wee a lot and it feels like our "noo noos" need has a cold or feels unusual.

I think 3 weeks post op your flu wouldn't effect you and i doubt it is relating to your boobies, have u had any other problems, such as infection on ure incisions or anything hun?? If you're really worried then ring you g.p get an emergency appointment and maybe ring ure PS too....however it may just be what i've mentioned because you have flu you're breasts are tender and ache...The implant does take a while to settle in u, my left one at the moment keeps getting tingly and if i lay down it feels tight in the pocket.

Hope i've helped babe...hope u feel better soon x
renz
renz
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 647

Back to top Go down

should i be worried? please help :( Empty Re: should i be worried? please help :(

Post by nikki tee 17th May 2009, 6:59 am

Good morning! :) no, I haven't had any infections or anything... Yesterday while in my friends car he hit some speed bumps pretty fast,
Do you think that would do anything? I guess I'm so worried because I've felt so amazing for the last few days,
No pain, getting softer and generally really happy. I feel better today then yesterday which is good.
But the lefty really feels weird xxx
nikki tee
nikki tee
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by missmarie60 17th May 2009, 8:34 am

i am nearly 4 weeks post -op and my leftie has been playing up with moving and feeling weird, looking back on some posts it seems more common for the left boob to cause us worry and i wonder if thats because if we are right handed then we are working the right boob from early on and when its still not got all its feeling back, so we dont notice the changes so much, but by the time we get more active our boobs are getting more feeling back so we notice more weird sensations in the left one then and not the right, as the right has already gone thru the process without us realsing....dont know if this makes any sense to you?

love marie x x x
missmarie60
missmarie60
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 403

Back to top Go down

Post by BlondeBarbie 17th May 2009, 10:47 am

Sounds like nothing to me, im sure your just over-worrying. Try not to xx
BlondeBarbie
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1849

Back to top Go down

Post by moonmar 17th May 2009, 1:43 pm

Hi hun, like the others have said I guess you just feel odd because of the flu and it's normal to feel worried about every little thing at the beginning, but just take it easy, fight off your flu as you normally would and you'll be fine - if soemthing keeps bothering you after that call your nurse or surgeon and they'll advise you xxx
moonmar
moonmar
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1377

Back to top Go down

Post by Len1 17th May 2009, 1:56 pm

I think its def all normal. 4 wks post op is not a long time. Under my left boob i had a really funny pain at about 4 weeks. I was worried my scars were infected, however i just kept a close eye on things and eventually the strange achey/pain died down. I just put it down to the healing process. Don't worry about the flu, your immune system is prob still weak at the moment and your bound to pick up the odd bug.
xxx
Len1
Len1
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 856

Back to top Go down

Post by nads 17th May 2009, 2:14 pm

I wouldn't worry too much, at 3 weeks you will still be feeling twinges of pain as you're healing and having the flu shouldn't interfere with your BA x
nads
nads
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 13463

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by shiningmoonbeam 17th May 2009, 4:16 pm

missmarie60 wrote:i am nearly 4 weeks post -op and my leftie has been playing up with moving and feeling weird, looking back on some posts it seems more common for the left boob to cause us worry and i wonder if thats because if we are right handed then we are working the right boob from early on and when its still not got all its feeling back, so we dont notice the changes so much, but by the time we get more active our boobs are getting more feeling back so we notice more weird sensations in the left one then and not the right, as the right has already gone thru the process without us realsing....dont know if this makes any sense to you?

love marie x x x

I think you're right Marie, I get twinges in the left sometimes too and I think that may be a good explanation. 👍

Try not to worry too much Nikki, the flu can make you feel so bad that every muscle in your body can ache, so that's probably what you're feeling and also still early healing with your Flash as well so I'd expect it's all ok and perfectly natural xx
shiningmoonbeam
shiningmoonbeam
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 615

Back to top Go down

Post by Jemmy 17th May 2009, 6:51 pm

If it makes you feel any better nikki they look amazing in your bikini top on your avatar!
Jemmy
Jemmy
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2948

Back to top Go down

Post by nikki tee 17th May 2009, 10:05 pm

Lol! Thankyou ;) xxx
nikki tee
nikki tee
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by natalia 17th May 2009, 10:07 pm

i agree your pups look great hunnie
xx
natalia
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 9176

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss Ellie 18th May 2009, 7:40 am

Are you feeling any better Nikki ?

Ellie
x
Miss Ellie
Miss Ellie
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 311

Back to top Go down

Post by nikki tee 18th May 2009, 7:53 am

I feel worse :(
Doc says its viral and I can just get thru it,
Last time they said that (over the phone) I had tonsillitis!
So rubbish... Xxxx
nikki tee
nikki tee
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss Ellie 18th May 2009, 7:56 am

Aww Hug

Not much you can do for viral :sad: . Take paracetamol to ease the symptoms, co-codamol will supress them so will work even better, drink plenty of fluids and get somebody to wait on you hand and foot.

Ellie
x
Miss Ellie
Miss Ellie
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 311

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down