Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Skydive.....

4 posters

Go down

Skydive..... Empty Skydive.....

Post by Holly19872 13th March 2012, 3:27 pm

Hello girls....

Its been a while since I have been on here, crazy with work and buying a new flat :)

I hope you are all well, and its nice to see lots of new boobies

So.... work are sponsoring people to do a skydive in July 12, I have heard people with breast implants cant do it because of the pressure and then I have heard its absolutely fine to do....

Do any of you girls know? Or have done one? I have tried to contact Transform, but no luck in anyone getting back to me.....

Will try to get a new avi up too, seen as mine have changed loads over the past couple of months.... :)

xxxx
Holly19872
Holly19872
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 327

Back to top Go down

Skydive..... Empty Re: Skydive.....

Post by sparkyleeds 13th March 2012, 5:01 pm

Hi Holly,i hope you and bobbies are well!!!! Dont know the answer to this but rather you than me!!!im too much of a scaredy cat!!!xxx
sparkyleeds
sparkyleeds
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1901

Back to top Go down

Post by Holly19872 13th March 2012, 5:18 pm

I'm really well thanks Sparkyleeds, I cannot belive we are nearly 4 months gone now, I can't imagine life without them now :)

I hope you are well too :) I saw your post on bikini's have you managed to find any good ones that fit? I have bought a couple of really nice ones off the asos website, DD+ section, that seem to fit me fine since they have really softened up.

xxx
Holly19872
Holly19872
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by welshvicci123 13th March 2012, 8:01 pm

Keep ringing them hun just so your sure but i know this sounds silly but when im a celeb was on one of the girls had implants and she jumped out of a plane.
welshvicci123
welshvicci123
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2289

Back to top Go down

Post by misf1 13th March 2012, 8:12 pm

There should be no reason why you can't skydive with implants. The problem I would see is you won't be over a year post op. I've watched my friend skydive and her boobs were literally under her chin because of the harness. So that could be a bit painful.
misf1
misf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 13664

http://www.breastaccessories.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by sparkyleeds 13th March 2012, 8:37 pm

Holly19872 wrote:I'm really well thanks Sparkyleeds, I cannot belive we are nearly 4 months gone now, I can't imagine life without them now :)

I hope you are well too :) I saw your post on bikini's have you managed to find any good ones that fit? I have bought a couple of really nice ones off the asos website, DD+ section, that seem to fit me fine since they have really softened up.

xxx

Ive not found any yet apart from the one in my avatar,but really i prefer bandeau type so i think il have a good look at some of the places the girls on here have suggested in a month or so,i dont go away till june !xxx

Iagreee 4 months has gone so fast.....glad there getting softer now,they feel like the real thing according to my other half !!!!xxx
sparkyleeds
sparkyleeds
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1901

Back to top Go down

Post by Holly19872 14th March 2012, 2:14 pm

Finally got through to Transform, and I was told I could pretty much do anything after 6 weeks......

So I guess I will be doing it .... it's not till July 12 anyway, so I still have another 4 months to go.

Sparkleeds... I bought a bandeau type in Primark and one of of asos and they fit me really well :) bra sizes, not dress sizes....

xxxx
Holly19872
Holly19872
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down