Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

info on nagor plz

+2
roxanne
dizzydi66
6 posters

Go down

info on nagor plz Empty info on nagor plz

Post by dizzydi66 7th March 2012, 7:29 am

Hi Girls i went for my consultation yesterday and we have decided on Nagor GFX 370cc, and he showed me the impelo one's but said if i wanted the more natural look to go for the GFX, has anyone any info on the differance please?, Thanks Girls xxx
dizzydi66
dizzydi66
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 236

Back to top Go down

info on nagor plz Empty Re: info on nagor plz

Post by roxanne 7th March 2012, 8:26 am

The GFX is regular cohesive silicone so it's softer. The Impleo is form stable high cohesive, so it tends to hold its shape more. I'm getting the Impleo, it feels really soft, I'm aware the it holds its shape a bit more though, but it's a trade off to have the latest form stable silicone. You have to ask yourself what's most important to you. You can get a natural look with both, I'm going for natural, but getting mod profile to minimise upper pole. The GFX high profile is similar measurements to Impleo mod profile btw. xxx
roxanne
roxanne
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1336

Back to top Go down

Post by roxanne 7th March 2012, 8:27 am

Sorry forgot to add, 'form stable' is also known as 'gummy bear' implant.
roxanne
roxanne
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by dizzydi66 7th March 2012, 8:36 am

That's what i was worrying about, as im having over's and i dont want rippling, i dont have a lot of breast tissue to hide it, but i really dont want the "round" look or them to feel hard, he said because of my age i would be better with overs as my breast's had drooped?

He said not to loose any more weight, that was a bit worrying as i'd like to shift about 7lbs, god i thought id feel more confident after id seen him, now im mixed up again lol x
dizzydi66
dizzydi66
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by roxanne 7th March 2012, 9:33 am

I'm 36, two kids, I'm having an uplift so I can have either unders or overs since the lose droopy tissue will be taken care of with uplift.

I have very little fat, ps said unders would be better for me for this reason. But I'm also quite muscular and don't want to feel or see my implants move under the muscles, so I'm having overs. PS will not go big for me with overs because he doesn't want to compromise the end result, and put me at an increased risk of rippling and implant visibility. This is fine with me though, this is the size I wanted anyway. I have no desire to put on weight, and prefer to be thin and athletic.

The form stable implants like Impleo are known to ripple less than the older style cohesive though, plus Impleo are filled to the max to minimise the rippling. I'n not saying they won't ripple, but they're less likely to do so as much.

I'm staying away from high profile, and going for the moderate profile so that I have a more gradual slope, which is more crucial for me since I'm thin and having overs. Plus I've shown ps pics that I like, and they're more the look of mods. As I said, the mod Impleo is similar to the high GFX.

The Impleo still feels really soft even though it's form stable. I felt them at my consults, they're really soft. But I didn't have the GFX to compare, I imagine it's softer since it's not form stable. The girls on here who had Impleos are very happy with how soft they feel.

I think smallblue has GFX overs, she has fantastic results from what I've seen, I haven't seen her on here for a little while though, but might be worth asking her. But if her results are anything to go by, I'd say that's a very good thing.

I hope this doesn't confuse you too much, but it's important to consider all this before you have your op, not after, that way you know for sure what you want. I know it's all stressful, I went through this recently too, we're all here to help xxx
roxanne
roxanne
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by sparkyleeds 7th March 2012, 11:19 am

Hi i had the Nagor anatomics 375 XH profile i think it was Cogel but they feel nice and soft and look very natural since theve dropped XXX
sparkyleeds
sparkyleeds
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1901

Back to top Go down

Post by angellauren 7th March 2012, 12:51 pm

I've got Nagor impleo with a mod profile and you can't even tell I've had surgery, I did get small implants however as I wanted a modest result, had 210cc in my right and 180cc in my left, no upper pole but still a great shape and so soft already!
angellauren
angellauren
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 224

Back to top Go down

Post by dizzydi66 8th March 2012, 10:22 pm

Thanks to you all for your input, i think i might be changing my mind and going for the impleo, are they newer than the GFX does anyone know? I really dont want them rippling.

And ive also been thinking about having half under the muscle, but i dont like saying anything to pc, it would feel like i'm telling him his job, might just suggest it and see what he thinks?, the thing is all the advice we get on here i think we are more knowledgeable on the subject than them lol xx
dizzydi66
dizzydi66
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by xlaurax90 8th March 2012, 10:47 pm

I had nagor GFX under the muscle as thats what my ps advised for the most natural look and no-one that i haven't told has noticed they aren't real which is what i wanted and i am up to an E cup ..theres no signs of rippling or anything. I was worried that the impleo are newer but followed my ps advice that he felt GFX best suited me and i'm over the moon!hope that may help a little.

x
xlaurax90
xlaurax90
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 162

Back to top Go down

Post by roxanne 9th March 2012, 7:41 am

Dizzidi66, I noticed that smallbue is back on here, she posted a few times yesterday. She has Nagor GFX 300cc overs. Perhaps you can send her a message? I'm sure she'll tell you all about it. Once you are active you can also have a look at more pictures.

With unders, if you have a certain amount of sag, unders may not be ideal unless you get big implants. I'm curious, have you seen other surgeons? It's always best to see more than one if you're not sure xxx
roxanne
roxanne
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by dizzydi66 9th March 2012, 6:58 pm

Thanks Roxanne i've been in touch with smallblue and your right she's thrilled to bits and they look fab, very natural.

xlaurax, thanks for sharing your info, i'm having 370cc and i only want to be a D cup i see you had 365cc and are an E, i dont have much breast tissue to start with so maybe i wont end up that big, do you have any photos i could look at?
Cheers girls Give You xx Di
dizzydi66
dizzydi66
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Smallblue 9th March 2012, 10:40 pm

Just seen the thread. Thanks Roxanne for the compliment Flash Not long for you now! I've PM'd you back dizzy x
Smallblue
Smallblue
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 590

Back to top Go down

Post by roxanne 10th March 2012, 9:17 am

No problem dizzydi66, glad to help!

You have beautiful boobs Smallblue info on nagor plz 113752

Three weeks left, I shouldn't wish time away, but it's exactly what I'm doing now.
roxanne
roxanne
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down