Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hello old faces and new!

5 posters

Go down

Hello old faces and new! Empty Hello old faces and new!

Post by Claire1003 12th January 2012, 4:08 pm

Hi everyone, OMG its been too long since I got to come on here!
Iv just been looking through some posts trying to catch up on how you girls are getting on and having a perv at some of the new avi's I hadn't seen yet Shifty
peggysue... switswoooo ark at youuuu!!

I also have a little question as well as a hello :)
I started back my very missed running again and a few days ago a did a rather intense sprints session and it made a pain come back which I had felt about 2 weeks ago. Its more a bruised feeling right next to my left implant almost like its on the rib or something.
I think it may be where iv been wearing underwires but iv just tried a run and it came back!
It is sore when I really poke at it but doesnt hurt if its not being touched, the pain wasnt OOUUUCCCHHH when I was running, it was more that it was a slight feeling there so I got scared and stopped lol
Iv not been wearing wired bras all week which seemed to help until this afternoon, I run 2 days on and then a rest day.

Any advice? x
Claire1003
Claire1003
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 315

Back to top Go down

Hello old faces and new! Empty Re: Hello old faces and new!

Post by AmyD 12th January 2012, 4:13 pm

hellooooooo!!!!!! Long time no see..... i was thinking about you this morning and wondering where you were!! Lovely to see you back xxx
AmyD
AmyD
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2138

Back to top Go down

Post by Claire1003 12th January 2012, 4:22 pm

AMY AMY AMYY! Your bad boys almost had one of my eyes out! DAYYYMMM girl they are looking amazeballs!
How have you been getting on? 32F boooiiing :D

Ill have to get a new avi, Im stuck in a 34E I think,hoping to shift some lbs to get back into a 32band though but thanks to my ouchie its stopping my phoebe style running haha xx
Claire1003
Claire1003
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by AmyD 12th January 2012, 4:33 pm

Hysterical bless you darling.... could be the underwires. Wear your sports bras a bit longer, i had the bruised rib feeling for quite a while.... thanks for ur kind words hun :flowers: glad ur back xxx
AmyD
AmyD
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by alexandra33 12th January 2012, 4:42 pm

You're both making me jell w/ those knockers!!Hello old faces and new! 204135

I had bruised ribs easily through 3 months and then got them when I first started in underwires. Also, I'm a runner (sort of!) and I use 2 sportsbras to hold the girls firmly in place while running...it could be a bit of bruising with those melons swinging about LOLOL Hello old faces and new! 557141

I'm also on the warpath to lose several pounds (since my op was in AUGUST I have little excuses left haha!)

xxx

ali
alexandra33
alexandra33
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1588

Back to top Go down

Post by Claire1003 12th January 2012, 4:46 pm

Haha hey alexandra! Long time no speak, ahhh I missed everyone so much.

I think ill try two sports bras, although I have a shockabsorber (I would love to know who thought of that brand name) designed for running but they may just need some extra strapping down.

I had a panic thinking OMG OMG OMG its CC nooooo but iv just gotta chill and think its more than likely a tight bra (got lots of nice ones for xmas) and the running hasnt helped.

Im hoping for 2lbs loss this week or I wont be happy!! x
Claire1003
Claire1003
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Jojo6 12th January 2012, 4:48 pm

Hello hun & welcome back! I've not been on here as much either recently. Juggling Caring for my elderly relatives and looking after my 3 kiddies this week has taken up most of my time!

I can't help with the pain I'm afraid as I don't really do much full on exercise :/ but I would say it is probably just your body adjusting to the newbies.

AmyD.... My god you look bloody amazing! Is that a babydoll? Where is it from?
Wowzers :) . I saw my surgeon yesterday and all was well, still won't let me wear wires till I hit the 12 week mark in 8 days time!! I'm on countdown! Lol

xxxx
Jojo6
Jojo6
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1214

Back to top Go down

Post by AmyD 12th January 2012, 5:03 pm

8 days and counting jojo!!!!!!!!! Then the shopping will commence!!! Yes its a babydoll hun, about 3 cup sizes too small though haha!!! i got it in primarni xxxx
AmyD
AmyD
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by momojack 12th January 2012, 5:57 pm

Hello Claire Hello old faces and new! 399357 Hello old faces and new! 399357 Hello old faces and new! 399357 xx
momojack
momojack
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 451

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down