Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Any girls that have had re-ops does..

+3
roxanne
rosygirl90
FLOWER11
7 posters

Go down

Any girls that have had re-ops does.. Empty Any girls that have had re-ops does..

Post by FLOWER11 11th January 2012, 9:05 pm

Does it hurt less the second time around please tell me the truth....I'm freaking out!! I'm getting a re-op in a few weeks and already can't sleep thinking of the what if'sAny girls that have had re-ops does.. 683465
FLOWER11
FLOWER11
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 655

Back to top Go down

Any girls that have had re-ops does.. Empty Re: Any girls that have had re-ops does..

Post by rosygirl90 11th January 2012, 10:15 pm

iv not had a re op,but i stil rember how my op felt 3 months ago,if that helops lol :S
i felt fine untill i saw the operating therta then legs turned to jelly. no pain just ache! dont freak out hun u wil be fine! your in good hands xxxxx
rosygirl90
rosygirl90
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 654

Back to top Go down

Any girls that have had re-ops does.. Empty Re: Any girls that have had re-ops does..

Post by FLOWER11 11th January 2012, 10:24 pm

lol rosie that's what I'm scared of I still rembr my first op and it wasn't fun!! I never saw the operating room because they first put me in a regular room started an iv and the nurses wr just chatting with me...They don't put us in the op room until ur completely asleep so I didn't get the scary view of the operating room..when i woke up I was back in a recovery room with tons of pressure on my chest n sore!!

Freaks me out when i read other girls stories about actually rembrg the op room w those big light..yikes! I would run out w the hospital gown still on!!!
FLOWER11
FLOWER11
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by rosygirl90 11th January 2012, 10:28 pm

lol dont run out in the gown haha,oh gosh...them horrible nickers had to wear !!!
wish they had given me anesthtic in another room...really didnt enjoy seeing the operatin therta...upsets me to think of it now :( ¬! where r u getting it re done at?are you with the same ppl? and howcum ur havin a re op? hope ther is no major problem :( xxx
rosygirl90
rosygirl90
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by FLOWER11 11th January 2012, 10:33 pm

I had a full anchor lift w implants and now that the boobs have settled my nipples are too high on my chest so I'm getting that fix and my doc also suggested i go bigger he said that now that I have good skin around the boobs I can go bigger and that I would look better....So I'm going bigger... just hope I'm not going to have any complications...i'm freakd out!! I'm in California n yes I'm going with my same doctor!! I have an appt with him tmrw to finalize size he said go up 100cc to see a difference but I don't know if that would be to huge for my body!!
FLOWER11
FLOWER11
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by roxanne 11th January 2012, 10:38 pm

Sorry I can't help from experience, but apparently it hurts less since your pockets have already been made in your first op, and your muscles have already stretched. Nice avi btw! xxx
roxanne
roxanne
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1336

Back to top Go down

Post by rosygirl90 11th January 2012, 10:39 pm

aw good luck!im seeing my surgon tomo for a 3month chek up :) i have a few concerns but im sure im just being paranoid.
it may be big but probaly will only look a bit bigger i think 100 cc is meant to be eihter 1/2 a cup size or 1 cup size im not sure! they look great on ur pic now! its a shame thou you have the hassel of going through it again,but it wil be excting to get new and slightly bigger boobies heheh ;) xxxx
rosygirl90
rosygirl90
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by FLOWER11 11th January 2012, 10:51 pm

the guys at work said "go big or go home" lol plus I've had boob greed so hopefully this re-op doesn't give me any new complications
FLOWER11
FLOWER11
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by FLOWER11 11th January 2012, 10:52 pm

I owuld be happy with ur boobs they look Fab nice and round :)
FLOWER11
FLOWER11
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by rosygirl90 11th January 2012, 10:55 pm

LOl guys are funny .thanks but its a very good bra lol
rosygirl90
rosygirl90
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by TSmith 12th January 2012, 4:08 am

Babes i've heard its much easier the 2nd time due to knowing what to expect.. Im sure you will be fine hunni.. Please dont worry too much cos that can make it worse. All the best :) x
TSmith
TSmith
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1252

Back to top Go down

Post by Love2run 12th January 2012, 6:47 am

I just found out I am having mine on the 16 th of may. So I'm no help but I'm interested to know the answer to your question.
Love2run
Love2run
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 346

Back to top Go down

Post by FLOWER11 12th January 2012, 4:01 pm

Love2 why are u having a re-op
FLOWER11
FLOWER11
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by sparkyleeds 12th January 2012, 4:11 pm

Im sure it will be easier 2nd time round Flower!! I was taken straight into the theatre ,nothing too scary about it ,i was only on the bed a few mins,didnt even feel the needle going in ,was chatting about holidays then just said i felt a bit dizzy and that was that!!Im sure you will be fine! and getting bigger boobies too Any girls that have had re-ops does.. 773440 Lucky you!!!!xxxx
sparkyleeds
sparkyleeds
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1901

Back to top Go down

Post by FLOWER11 12th January 2012, 4:33 pm

hi sparky I'm excited but scared! Ihave my pre-op today...I will pay n choose size..I'm nervous!
FLOWER11
FLOWER11
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by sparkyleeds 12th January 2012, 9:48 pm

How did the pre op go? What size have you opted for? Hope it all went well flower !xxx
sparkyleeds
sparkyleeds
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1901

Back to top Go down

Post by Love2run 13th January 2012, 3:13 am

Hey Flower I am having a re op because I hate the look of my breasts. the low profile is not flattering as I dont have enough breast tissue to add shape . I am going bigger but not to big because I like to run. I am going into a 395 high profile so I hope they look better. I have some pics on picture trail if you want to see how ugly mine are?

GOod luck with your pre op.
Love2run
Love2run
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 346

Back to top Go down

Post by Shell025 13th January 2012, 10:22 am

love 2 run could i have a look at your pics please hun. by the way I had 385hight profile unders. i personally feel mine are too small, but then again I dont love to run lol. xxx
Shell025
Shell025
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 195

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down