Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dolls that have moderate high profiles to feel...

+2
stokesy88
FLOWER11
6 posters

Go down

Dolls that have moderate high profiles to feel... Empty Dolls that have moderate high profiles to feel...

Post by FLOWER11 22nd December 2011, 6:56 pm

Just wondering if the gilrs with moderate high profile feel like they have the fake look?? do you think there's much of a difference between the moderates? I will def. ask my doc but just curious to know from girls that actually have them....

I have moderates but have fun that they're more of a pancake look without a bra almost no projection I don't want the fake look but also want to wear cute tops that I don't have to wear a bra n still look like I have boobs right now there fuller on the bottom pole rather than the top...

having my next appt with my doc Jan 12th to choose size
FLOWER11
FLOWER11
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 655

Back to top Go down

Dolls that have moderate high profiles to feel... Empty Re: Dolls that have moderate high profiles to feel...

Post by stokesy88 22nd December 2011, 7:20 pm

Hey hun, I have high profiles and mine don't have the fake look, they've dropped and softened now and without a bra I wouldn't say they look really fake. So I would think moderate high profiles wouldn't have the really fake look either xxx
stokesy88
stokesy88
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 475

Back to top Go down

Dolls that have moderate high profiles to feel... Empty Re: Dolls that have moderate high profiles to feel...

Post by katyp 3rd January 2012, 12:39 pm

I have seen some girls on here with UHP and they don't look fake!!! Depends on your body I guess but they can look mad either way!! I want HP myself...want projection but not the ultra fake look...xx
katyp
katyp
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 643

Back to top Go down

Post by roxanne 3rd January 2012, 1:53 pm

I have looked at the measurements of different implant brands in the UK and US. It's sad I know, but a bit of an obsession at the moment Dolls that have moderate high profiles to feel... 557141

It would appear that the mod profile Nagor Impleo and Allergan Natrelle in the UK are comparable to Mentor and Allergan gel mod plus in the US. So what is a lower profile implant for the brand I'm getting (Impleo mod) may well be mod plus in what you're getting. But I'm afraid I may well be wrong with saline, I haven't had a good look at their measurements, and depending on how much your PS fills them this may change their profile anyhow.

Fake and natural is perceived differently to different people. To me a round upper pole is the fake look, though others would disagree. When I told my PS I wanted a natural upper slope, but didn't want anatomicals (wich aren't ideal in my case anyhow), he recommended mods. But the mods are not pancake like (as I said Impleo mods are more similar to Mentor and Allergan gel mod plus), he doesn't like them when they're too flat and won't use true low profiles.

I think provided that the measurements of the implants you're getting are comparable to the mod plus in the US I have looked at, you will look great. Do you know exactly what implant you're getting? I would suggest you have a look at the catalogue to give you an idea.

I agree it's nice to have a natural perky look when bra is off, but push them up for a fake look with the right bra Dolls that have moderate high profiles to feel... 48411
roxanne
roxanne
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1336

Back to top Go down

Post by katyp 3rd January 2012, 1:56 pm

:thumbs: too right!
katyp
katyp
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 643

Back to top Go down

Post by FLOWER11 3rd January 2012, 9:35 pm

hi girls I'm getting moderates for sure cc's is still up in the air my surgeon thinks I can go up to 520cc's but girls I'm ok with a lil bigger maybe 460 but seriously 520cc?? I just don't know I'm scared to be to big as i'm only 5'5 130lbs sure I have a booty n a smaller waist but still i'm scared of going to crazy with the cc's

I will prob do what i did the first time and ask the doctor to give me the 3 options and go with the in-between option.....

I just don't know I feel more lost than I did the first time
FLOWER11
FLOWER11
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by hlt67 3rd January 2012, 9:43 pm

Flower, can I ask why you're having a re-op?
hlt67
hlt67
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 734

Back to top Go down

Post by FLOWER11 3rd January 2012, 9:52 pm

sure u can doll because my nipples are too high and originally i was just going to get the bag in my left breast replaced for the same size as the right but then in my last follow-up my doctor suggested i go up one size so I said ok why....I had a FULL Anchor lift n reconstruction of my areolas plus implants n I knew going into it that a little nip tuck aftr the lift might be necessary due to all the skin that was removed things might not look excatly like expected my boobs have settled n my nipples are just too high on my chest
FLOWER11
FLOWER11
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by FLOWER11 3rd January 2012, 9:53 pm

i mean I said sure why not Dolls that have moderate high profiles to feel... 869500
FLOWER11
FLOWER11
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by hlt67 3rd January 2012, 10:55 pm

oic, thank you. I see you're in California. My husband is in Florida. I did think about having my BA done there but I guess I would need quite a lot of time there before flying back and as I have a little one I think I will struggle with luggage etc coming back so I'm having done in the UK
hlt67
hlt67
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 734

Back to top Go down

Post by FLOWER11 3rd January 2012, 11:04 pm

YES!! u will need time to rest and do nothing but just sit there n take ur meds will u have someone that will help w ur lil one...my daughter is 10yrs old so she was tons of help....she's not so happy about this 2nd op she said "mom ur running out of support points make this your last surgery"
FLOWER11
FLOWER11
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by nikitaw86 4th January 2012, 8:26 am

I have hp and don't think they look fake at all x
nikitaw86
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1685

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down