Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Advice please :)

3 posters

Go down

Advice please :) Empty Advice please :)

Post by Clara 18th November 2011, 10:36 am

Hi Girls
I had my BA on 22nd Oct so 4 weeks tomorrow, goodness time flies!

My left boob has been virtually pain free since the op, righty is the problem one!
I'm wondering if any of you still had discomfort 4 wks PO? It was really painful from about 1 wk PO. I went back to work ( pt waitressing atm) at 2 wks PO and was in agony with it by the end of the shift but worked yesterday and was in no extra pain so that is definitely a big improvement. The pain i have now with it is kind of a bruised/pressure feeling in my nipple and surrounding it. It doesn't really hurt if my shoulders are slumped. It also feels the same to touch. I am feeling a lot better now, for the last couple of weeks i've been wondering what on earth i've done to myself.

Also i'm quite worried i have the start of double bubble in my left :$ My surgeon did tell me i'd have a divot that should come out over the first year so i'm not sure if that's what he was talking about?
Does anyone know if with double bubble you put your shoulders back it disappears cos i can only see it when my shoulders are slumped. Ha Ha you've probably gathered i'm trying to keep very straight!!
Any advice or reassurance (please please!!) would be great
Thanks all Hug

x x
Clara
Clara
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 314

Back to top Go down

Advice please :) Empty Re: Advice please :)

Post by Kat4 18th November 2011, 2:00 pm

Hiya Clara

Can sympathise with you but not give any constructive advice Im afraid. Im suffering the same prob pain wise - as you describe it too - just one side and feeling bruised nip. All of what I have read on here (and Ive read LOADS Advice please :) 199385 ) says its normal and will settle.

I also read that you may be likely to have more trouble with the boobie on the side that has the hand that you DONT write with cos the muscles in your chest on that side are lazier! so dont heal as well as the used-more side.

Dont know about the bubble thing sweet, sorry.

x
Kat4
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1671

Back to top Go down

Post by Clara 18th November 2011, 2:44 pm

Hi Kat,
thanks for your reply, that's very reassuring though I'm sorry you're feeling it too!
Ha that's funny that you say that you don't write with settles better, I've been told the opposite! The side handed you are usually takes longer to settle( with unders don't know about over) because the muscles are tighter in that side. Not that it matters to me as long as it's all normal Eh?!!
Just noticed that we share almost the same date and implant etc and I went with my surgeon through BMI and in a 34 E sports bra too!!
Thanks again so pleased that the bruised feeling is nothing to worry about :)

x x
Clara
Clara
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 314

Back to top Go down

Post by kristenb89 18th November 2011, 5:44 pm

i gues that if you're waitressing and carrying weight on your right hand(if you're right handed?) it could be abit too much for your boobie... i still had pain upto6 weeks after the op, and when i went back to work at 6 weeks i felt okay but didnt do any heavy lifting until about 10weeks! dont worry maybe try and take it a bit easier Advice please :) 321562
kristenb89
kristenb89
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 190

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down