Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Finally! New Avatar! Let me know what u think!

+5
annaliese76
TSmith
POTCHIE123
gemima-puddle-duck
alymomma
9 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Finally!  New Avatar!  Let me know what u think! Empty Finally! New Avatar! Let me know what u think!

Post by alymomma 9th November 2011, 3:52 am

Hello fab ladies of BJSF!

Well I finally put up an avatar of how my twins are looking as of 7 weeks post-BA. I need your thoughts/comments/suggestions...seriously. I'm so curious to know what you ladies think. I still have the gnarly ugly a$$ gap in between my breasts, which I want to go away, and am patiently and dilligently waiting for the drop and fluff fairy to visit me. According to most ladies, I'm still early, yet I see some ladies with the same stats and who got their BA's around the same time I did and they're looking way more super awesome than I am =\...hopefully there's time for me to drop/fluff more.

Also, this is not the best bra. I bought this bra like 3 weeks post-BA as I jumped the gun and was excited to at least get one bra. I have not been professionally measured, but using a measuring tape, I seem to be measuring at a 32D. This bra I'm wearing is a 38C. I can see just by looking at the picture, that my boobs are not fitting properly within the bra. Even when I try and push up my boobs for cleavage, because the sides of my breasts are still firm, it's still uncomfortable to totally move my boobs together to create cleavage.

Please BJSF sisters, let me know what you think. Am I still due from a visit from the drop/fluff fairy? Am I still early post-BA? If I'm already 7 weeks out post-BA, is this is what I'm going to be like? Do I need to get a push-up for cleavage? Sorry for the 21 questions, I just neeeed your opinions! :) And, please, be honest...I can stand harsh cristicisms :)

My stats are: BA was done 12 September 2011...I was about a 34A pre-BA, and got high profile smooth silicone imps under the muscle (most ladies on here tell me it takes longer for unders to drop -- I only hope I'm part of that percentage...I want cleavage!!! :D

Night night ladies! Look forward to any and all comments!

xoxoxoxoxox

aly
alymomma
alymomma
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 307

Back to top Go down

Finally!  New Avatar!  Let me know what u think! Empty Re: Finally! New Avatar! Let me know what u think!

Post by alymomma 9th November 2011, 3:54 am

Oh...one more thing, I had the inframammary incisions, so that's part of the reason why it's uncomfortable for me to completely push my breasts together at this point. It feels like I'm still stressing the incisions when I do that, so if it makes me feel uncomfortable, I figure they're not completely healed yet...body knows best :-P
alymomma
alymomma
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Finally!  New Avatar!  Let me know what u think! Empty Re: Finally! New Avatar! Let me know what u think!

Post by gemima-puddle-duck 9th November 2011, 5:03 am

I think they look great. If your saying the sides.are still firm then surely once they sofen theyl move more hence get cleavage. Was that teardrop shape? I got teardrop just two days ago and wasnt sure if youl get as much cleavage with them. Xx
gemima-puddle-duck
gemima-puddle-duck
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 110

Back to top Go down

Post by POTCHIE123 9th November 2011, 5:06 am

I think they look great. You will be amazed how much they will change. You should be very happy
POTCHIE123
POTCHIE123
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 134

Back to top Go down

Post by TSmith 9th November 2011, 5:35 am

They are for sure going to change more girl. Dont worry about it too much at this point...Unders do take more time to fully settle so be a lil more patient and you will eventually get there! :)

By taking down the bra you have on in your avi to your normal band size, your size would be 34E! - i think lol.

x
TSmith
TSmith
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1252

Back to top Go down

Post by alymomma 9th November 2011, 2:19 pm

Thanks girls for your lovely comments! I can't wait to get measured to see what my actual size is when everything is said and done. Because my boobs are still firm on the sides, even trying on bras that I think would fit me at this point are still uncomfortable. I'm usually a patient person...but with this, having to wait is driving me nuts!!!

Thanks ladies!
xoxoxox
aly
alymomma
alymomma
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by annaliese76 9th November 2011, 2:26 pm

They look great hun just needs time , unders do take longer to soften and D an F remember and 38C IS pretty big (remember thats a larger band width than usual) in terms of cup size its the same as 34DD and to be honest u look like ur spilling out of it!! Some people say it takes up to a year to get ur final size!!! I think they look great babe xxx I cant wait to get a proper bra on!!xxx
annaliese76
annaliese76
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 754

Back to top Go down

Post by alymomma 9th November 2011, 2:35 pm

gemima-puddle-duck wrote:I think they look great. If your saying the sides.are still firm then surely once they sofen theyl move more hence get cleavage. Was that teardrop shape? I got teardrop just two days ago and wasnt sure if youl get as much cleavage with them. Xx

Hiya gemima,
No, I did not get the teardrop shape. I actually wasn't even offered that. It was just the standard inframammary incisions with the high profile smooth silicone implants @ 400CC's. I'm waiting for the 'high profile' part to show through lol! :) Finally!  New Avatar!  Let me know what u think! 199385
alymomma
alymomma
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by alexandra33 9th November 2011, 2:36 pm

Hey hun. I have similar stats to you implant wise, and they WILL soften. You had silicone unders - you're thin (I should mention I'm about 30 lbs heavier than you - so I had much more breast tissue).

You have to wait until both the skin and the muscle stretches. It could be another month or even a bit more.

But silicone implants WILL DEFINITELY get squishy don't worry!

xxxxx
alexandra33
alexandra33
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1588

Back to top Go down

Post by alymomma 9th November 2011, 2:37 pm

annaliese76 wrote:They look great hun just needs time , unders do take longer to soften and D an F remember and 38C IS pretty big (remember thats a larger band width than usual) in terms of cup size its the same as 34DD and to be honest u look like ur spilling out of it!! Some people say it takes up to a year to get ur final size!!! I think they look great babe xxx I cant wait to get a proper bra on!!xxx

Hi annaliese,
Thanks for your comment! You're right...I am spilling out of that, I mean, I can actually feel myself coming out of all ends in that little 'ol 38C bra...I need to find a bra that has a good cup size that will be able to support my two new friends comfortably. I just haven't gotten one yet as I don't want to waste money on a ton of bra's that won't fit me right in a couple of months. So you're saying that a D and F cup is the same as a 34DD? I don't get that...
alymomma
alymomma
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by alexandra33 9th November 2011, 2:39 pm

I think she means

38C = 36D = 34DD = 32DDD

As band size goes down, cup size goes up :)
alexandra33
alexandra33
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by alymomma 9th November 2011, 2:43 pm

alexandra33 wrote:Hey hun. I have similar stats to you implant wise, and they WILL soften. You had silicone unders - you're thin (I should mention I'm about 30 lbs heavier than you - so I had much more breast tissue).

You have to wait until both the skin and the muscle stretches. It could be another month or even a bit more.

But silicone implants WILL DEFINITELY get squishy don't worry!

xxxxx

Hey lady! I just get to thinking that maybe at 7 weeks my skin and muscles should be stretched good enough...I don't know how much more stretching they could do lol. I've always read that at least at the 6 week point they should start settling into how they're going to look, but then again, I also read that it could even take anywhere from 3-6 months to a year! I just can't rush it...yes I'm impatient with this! I have two kids! You think that patience would be a virtue of mine, but not when it comes to these lmao!
alymomma
alymomma
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by alymomma 9th November 2011, 2:44 pm

alexandra33 wrote:I think she means

38C = 36D = 34DD = 32DDD

As band size goes down, cup size goes up :)

Shoot...I'll just have to get measured at a nice bra shop somewhere because Kohl's and Target bra's just aren't doing it for me. They suck and just don't fit well...I can't find any bra's that have an appropriate band size for me and cups that fit good (as you can see in my avatar, there's boob spillage lol). A little frustrating, but oh well, just gotta wait it out.
alymomma
alymomma
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by alexandra33 9th November 2011, 2:53 pm

HAHA just realized youre in the US too! where in Cali? I used to live in San Diego Finally!  New Avatar!  Let me know what u think! 184153 now im in NYC

yea try to go to a fredericks - the reason I like them is that they've got a wide variety of sizes, so if you turn out to be a 32DDD or something, you'll be able to get the exact right size. Victorias secret only goes up to DD sizes.
alexandra33
alexandra33
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by alymomma 9th November 2011, 3:10 pm

alexandra33 wrote:HAHA just realized youre in the US too! where in Cali? I used to live in San Diego Finally!  New Avatar!  Let me know what u think! 184153 now im in NYC

yea try to go to a fredericks - the reason I like them is that they've got a wide variety of sizes, so if you turn out to be a 32DDD or something, you'll be able to get the exact right size. Victorias secret only goes up to DD sizes.

Yup! Honestly, you're the only lady I talk to on here frequently who I know is from the U.S. :) I live in Ontario, CA right by Ontario Airport in between Rancho Cucamonga and Upland :) Yup, San Diego is about 2 1/2 hours away from me :)

Ok, so you recommend Frederick's then? It's been a toss up for me between those two stores. There's also a shop around my mom's house that she refers to as "the bra lady" and I guess she specializes in fitting and measuring women of all sizes! I guess this place takes an appointment, but I'm in such a frenzy to just go out and buy some nice bra's, I don't want to wait for an appointment lol! (Re-reading that, I can hear my 4 year old daughter's voice all whiny-like saying that lol). Frederick's it is then! Funny because before my BA, I never dared shop in that store...I was like 'what for? I ain't got nothing on me that'll fit into those bra's/loungerie anyways!' Now, I have a little sumthing sumthing lol :-P
alymomma
alymomma
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by alexandra33 9th November 2011, 3:14 pm

LOL exactly how I feel about Fredericks! i just like them because they seem non-judgmental about the whole BA thing while measuring and they have some really nice stuff (and some really raunchy stuff, whatever your preference!) the bra in my avatar is from there actually.

It's funny, VS wanted to measure me under the armpits, and after a BA, you HAVE to measure under the breasts for ribcage size. That's when I knew I had to go somewhere else. i've never heard of the bra lady - but that's an idea too.

I'd almost just get a wide array of sizes and styles and see which one feels best. I also plan to get push-up bras by the way - why not make them look their best LOL

I would definitely wait another few weeks to measure, at least until your incisions feel more comfortable - I'm almost 3 months and I'm still not comfy in normal bras for too long - been in these damned sports bras forever!!! ugh!
alexandra33
alexandra33
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by sparkyleeds 9th November 2011, 3:34 pm

I think you look wonderful alymomma!!xxx
sparkyleeds
sparkyleeds
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1901

Back to top Go down

Post by alymomma 9th November 2011, 3:40 pm

sparkyleeds wrote:I think you look wonderful alymomma!!xxx

Thank you sweetie. Your comment makes my day and puts a smile on my face. It's quite different from having yourself look at them everyday, all day long in the mirror and just seeing them compared to having people you don't know look at them and letting you know what they think. It's like looking from outside the box in a third party perspective. Very refreshing :) Thanks again love!
alymomma
alymomma
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by sparkyleeds 9th November 2011, 3:52 pm

Your very welcome!xxx
sparkyleeds
sparkyleeds
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1901

Back to top Go down

Post by StirCrazy 9th November 2011, 4:41 pm

They look fab hun, but I'd say you should try a 34DD, or 34E, also one that has a smaller middle part, that would help with pushing them together.

Congrats on the fab boobies
StirCrazy
StirCrazy
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 727

Back to top Go down

Post by alymomma 9th November 2011, 4:54 pm

StirCrazy wrote:They look fab hun, but I'd say you should try a 34DD, or 34E, also one that has a smaller middle part, that would help with pushing them together.

Congrats on the fab boobies

Hey Stir, yes, that thick middle part drives me nuts, and is probably the main culprit to my no-having-cleavage a** lol :) I'm going to keep those sizes in mind and no more bras with thick middle parts for me! Thanks for your lovely comments dear! I appreciate it!
alymomma
alymomma
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by annaliese76 9th November 2011, 5:17 pm

alymomma wrote:
annaliese76 wrote:They look great hun just needs time , unders do take longer to soften and D an F remember and 38C IS pretty big (remember thats a larger band width than usual) in terms of cup size its the same as 34DD and to be honest u look like ur spilling out of it!! Some people say it takes up to a year to get ur final size!!! I think they look great babe xxx I cant wait to get a proper bra on!!xxx

Hi annaliese,
Thanks for your comment! You're right...I am spilling out of that, I mean, I can actually feel myself coming out of all ends in that little 'ol 38C bra...I need to find a bra that has a good cup size that will be able to support my two new friends comfortably. I just haven't gotten one yet as I don't want to waste money on a ton of bra's that won't fit me right in a couple of months. So you're saying that a D and F cup is the same as a 34DD? I don't get that...
Sorry meant can take ages to soften and Drop an Fluff!! lol but depending on band size cup sizes will be same, I.e- 38C =36D=34DD=32E=30F. Soory i can sound confusing sometimes!!!lol xxx
annaliese76
annaliese76
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 754

Back to top Go down

Post by StirCrazy 9th November 2011, 7:11 pm

Yip, when you go down in the band size you go up in the cup size.

So if you are wearing a 38C..these sizes would be the same in cup size

36D;34DD;32E;30F

But you should think of maybe trying a 34E, or 32F cup.
StirCrazy
StirCrazy
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 727

Back to top Go down

Post by alymomma 9th November 2011, 7:31 pm

StirCrazy wrote:Yip, when you go down in the band size you go up in the cup size.

So if you are wearing a 38C..these sizes would be the same in cup size

36D;34DD;32E;30F

But you should think of maybe trying a 34E, or 32F cup.

Yeah, Stir...I'm going to try that because looking at your stats and comparing them with mine, we are virtually the same...weight size, rib cage, implant size/placement/type, everything. I'm going to try on a size that fits you good....if it fits you well, should be no different for me :D
alymomma
alymomma
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by alymomma 9th November 2011, 7:32 pm

oh and we're the same age :) lol
alymomma
alymomma
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next