Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Finally! (:

+2
kiwigirl
TSmith
6 posters

Go down

Finally! (: Empty Finally! (:

Post by TSmith 25th October 2011, 3:23 am

After all this time i have finally worked out how to put a ticker on Finally! (: 375568 I know this isnt really worthy of a new post but i just couldnt help myself! Im soo proud of this moment!!!Finally! (: 899188
TSmith
TSmith
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1252

Back to top Go down

Finally! (: Empty Re: Finally! (:

Post by kiwigirl 25th October 2011, 7:23 am

8 DAYS?!?!?!? That's like, no time at all!! It's going to be like, the blink of an eye, and you'll be waking up with BOOBS!!!

Judging by how me and my boobs feel after 5 weeks, I think you'll be getting them just at the right time to be ready for summer :)

Exciting times! Can't wait to hear how you get on hun xxx
kiwigirl
kiwigirl
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 899

Back to top Go down

Post by Natty29 25th October 2011, 7:38 am

Congrats on the ticker I was quite chuffed with myself wen I managed to get myself a ticker!! Hehe
8 days to go whoop whoop that will fly by! Good luck babe xx
Natty29
Natty29
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1301

Back to top Go down

Post by TSmith 25th October 2011, 7:44 am

YES! 8 friggin days!! its come tooooooo fast :P i really really cannot wait for that feeling EEEEEEEEEEKK.

WOW 5 weeks already?! How are you going with your new assets? hehe i remember when you first got onto this site and i was having a wee chat to you about size etc etc hehe. YAY i will be exactly 6 weeks PO one day before my 18th SO HAPPY ABOUT THAT hahaha. Get to show off my new boobies in a new bikini WHOOP WHOOP. Finally! (: 727935

X
TSmith
TSmith
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by TSmith 25th October 2011, 7:45 am

hehe thank you Natty! I think its quite a large accomplishment lol Oh i hope so.. i need all the luck i can get YAAAAAAAAAAAY!! X
TSmith
TSmith
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by kiwigirl 25th October 2011, 8:04 am

Yeah, 5 weeks already! Getting on really well so far, I think.

Perfect timing to just get past the 6 week mark in time for your birthday. can't get much better than that, huh?! You'll be able to get the new girls out for your first night out at the clubs... uhh, good times!!
kiwigirl
kiwigirl
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by TSmith 25th October 2011, 8:11 am

thats great to hear!! :)

Im getting anatomical too. Can you also create a fake kinda look with them?? just wondering cos i wanna be able to do that but still look natural naked lol. Agreed! Best Birthday ever i believe hehe. OMG yes, well thats the plan. Gotta be careful though lol Cant be dancing too hard out :P

Oh and Congrats co-kiwi buddy!! ALL BLACKS ALL THE WAY hahaha.. X
TSmith
TSmith
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kat4 25th October 2011, 8:19 am

Hiya. I had trouble with the ticker too - I killed mine off a couple of times before I got it right - I wanted one that said 'so many days SINCE i had' cos I hadnt managed to get it to work before ba - am such a technophobe Finally! (: 199385 I was so chuffed I managed to work it out I made two hahaha

Am hoping to be able to dance (wont be too hard for me anyway hon cos I'm twice your age - gawd!Finally! (: 557141 ) when darling fiance and I go to Dublin for our anniversary next week. I will be hopeful to get away with an hour out of my sports bra for a romantic dinner tho - all being well - maybe save the dancing till another couple of weeks.

x
Kat4
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1671

Back to top Go down

Post by Kat4 25th October 2011, 8:20 am

Hiya. I had trouble with the ticker too - I killed mine off a couple of times before I got it right - I wanted one that said 'so many days SINCE i had' cos I hadnt managed to get it to work before ba - am such a technophobe Finally! (: 199385 I was so chuffed I managed to work it out I made two hahaha

Am hoping to be able to dance (wont be too hard for me anyway hon cos I'm twice your age - gawd!Finally! (: 557141 ) when darling fiance and I go to Dublin for our anniversary next week. I will be hopeful to get away with an hour out of my sports bra for a romantic dinner tho - all being well - maybe save the dancing till another couple of weeks.

x
Kat4
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kat4 25th October 2011, 8:21 am

umm sorry - I keep posting twice - dont know how I am managing that ? Told you I was a technophobe Finally! (: 557141
Kat4
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by TSmith 25th October 2011, 8:34 am

hahahahaha Kat4 thats soo funny!! i used to have trouble with that too...

Well looks like you're a pro now though! Two - now that deserves a medal lol Finally! (: 184153

naaw sounds lovely! hope you'll feel up to wearing a normal bra by then. So fingers crossed for you. Less then a year for your big day.. how exciting!!!!!!!!! i love weddings hehe :D X
TSmith
TSmith
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kat4 25th October 2011, 9:10 am

ive replied to your message hon. hope you got it. Fingers crossed Finally! (: 199385 xx
Kat4
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by kiwigirl 25th October 2011, 9:45 am

I haven't really tried to hard to get the fake look yet. Mine have only recently started getting softer and able to be moved around a bit. If I squish them together and up, they get the booster, fake look. So I guess in a push-up bra you can still get it with anatomicals... but probably not without one. I think thats alright, though, mostly I prefer to look natural.

Probably the best thing is being able to not wear a bra, so you can wear really low cut tops and look perky and big all at once!
kiwigirl
kiwigirl
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by TSmith 26th October 2011, 1:35 am

hehe Kat4 i did get it TWICE lol :P

Awesome thanks Kiwigirl, thats all i really needed to know cos i want the natural look too but if i want the fake look i can get it too :) X
TSmith
TSmith
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by monkey 26th October 2011, 4:22 am

I am so excited for you!
monkey
monkey
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 322