Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tansform - Mr Meleagros

5 posters

Go down

Tansform - Mr Meleagros Empty Tansform - Mr Meleagros

Post by Holly19872 18th October 2011, 12:57 pm

Hi Girls,

Had my appointment with Astrid at Transform - she was really nice, and booked me in straight away with Mr Meleagros tonight at 6.30 pm...

Has anyone got any tips/advice?

Thanks,

Holly xx
Holly19872
Holly19872
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 327

Back to top Go down

Tansform - Mr Meleagros Empty Re: Tansform - Mr Meleagros

Post by louisajane82 18th October 2011, 1:08 pm

Hi there, I am booked in with him, I really liked him but I was warned before my consultation that he can seem a little abrupt. I found him to be really efficient and I felt very confident with him, so that's why I've chosen to have the op with him. There are lots of very good recommendations for him on here, quite a few threads about him so maybe check those out.

If you can, take along some pictures of boobs that you like to show him so he knows what you're after.

Good luck and hope the consultation goes well! xx
louisajane82
louisajane82
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 294

Back to top Go down

Post by Holly19872 18th October 2011, 1:11 pm

Hi Lousia,

Well I'll be going straight from work, and can't really be looking at boobs and printing them off lol... so i'll do my best to try and explain what I want :)

when is your op date?

I have already been to see 2 surgeons, so I hope that I like him.

xx
Holly19872
Holly19872
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanyaxx1 18th October 2011, 1:13 pm

Hey babes i met with Mr M last week and booked with him straight away...He is lovely! Not very helpful with deciding on size, i think he wants his patients to be 100% sure in their own mind what they want. He does advise what is goof for your frame though and tells you what you can pull off without looking too top heavy.

I would take some pics in if poss to show him what look you would like to achieve and what you wouldnt like...I took in about 4 dislike pics and 5 likes and he even told me what look out of my 5 likes im most likely to achieve. Abso lovely man!

Do you have an idea of the look your after?

Errrr, trying to think of any more tips, just write a list of everything you want to know. I did and i still forgot to ask him a few things lol!

Anyways i hope all goes well, keep us updated and GOOD LUCK!

xxx
Tanyaxx1
Tanyaxx1
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 432

Back to top Go down

Post by louisajane82 18th October 2011, 1:20 pm

Hey Holly,

LOL, that might not be good if your boss creeps up behind you! I actually didn't take pics, I just explained the sort of shape that I wanted, then I said 'like Dita Von Teese' but he hadn't heard of her, so I felt a bit silly at that point!! So that was when I wished I had pics haha!

What were your other surgeons like? I only saw Mr M and really liked him, then after researching him I decided that I definitely wanted to have the op with him - I didn't feel like I wanted to see anyone else so I guess it was fate!

I agree with what Tanyaxx says about size, but the fact that he didn't tell me to go with a certain implant has made me do alot more research than I would have otherwise, which has got to be a good thing.

My op is on Sunday and I'm so excited, can't wait!

xx
louisajane82
louisajane82
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Holly19872 18th October 2011, 1:28 pm

I saw Dr Carver who only does unders and teardrops which I wasnt happy and he said 360cc. and with and Dr Rezai who said 325 overs moderate high profile maybe partials and round. So I wanted a 3rd opinion really. But Transform seem to have so many good comments and stories I seem to be swaying towards them - even though I havent met Mr M or any of the other surgeons yet!

I was told that I would basically have the same looking boobs just bigger though....

Looking forward to seeing what he says :) xx
Holly19872
Holly19872
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Holly19872 18th October 2011, 9:24 pm

So... I saw Mr Meleagros tonight, he said he would do round overs, high profile biggest 525, which in my opinionn was a little too big. And it shocked me seen as the other surgeons said the biggest they would go was 360 and 335.... Shocked Mr M started at 410, but was keen to go bigger... I am very confused now :(

Any thoughts girls?

xx
Holly19872
Holly19872
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by louisajane82 19th October 2011, 8:56 am

Hey there, that sounds very confusing. I guess it depends on what you asked him for, I have heard he likes to do large overs. 410 is not that much bigger than 360, also them being unders or overs makes a difference to the final size. I don't think he'd offer you something that would look too big for your frame. I know with me I was only offered 410 or 460 from him...

Sorry I can't be more helpful than that! Try asking some of the girls who've had their BAs with him maybe? xx
louisajane82
louisajane82
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Holly19872 19th October 2011, 9:04 am

Hey Louisa,

What size did you say you wanted to be with Mr M?

I said D/DD but looking from some of the girls that have also gone from a B cup, they are now E or F cup size....

I might go and see Astrid to try on the implants again :)

xx
Holly19872
Holly19872
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by nikitaw86 19th October 2011, 9:36 am

Hey hun I recently had Mr M in my opinion he is an amazing amazing Surgeon but I'm biased lol! I know what u mean about large sizes he does like a full boob I was originally a 32b now 32f but look a natural dd I think! If u say u want dd some ps will give u smaller implants so u measure dd I'm guessing it's actually a d look u want and fake measure bigger then they look as there so perky! Lol

I promise u mr m would not advise a size bigger then he thought ur boobies could handle and I'm size 8 and 5.4 and my boobies now give me lovely proportion! I'd suggest trying sizes again or doing the rice test originally I went 410 then did rice test and realised that was too small so told mr m I wanted 525 instead xx if u need any help or advice I'm happy to help xx
nikitaw86
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1685

Back to top Go down

Post by welshvicci123 19th October 2011, 10:28 am

Hi hun, although i have never met mr m ive heard many good reviews about him, and im sure he wouldnt offer you a size that would make you look top heavy maybe do some research on them see what you feel.
welshvicci123
welshvicci123
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2289

Back to top Go down

Post by louisajane82 19th October 2011, 10:33 am

Hey, I replied to this in the other thread, but as Nikita says, if it's a 'look' rather than a specific size that you want go and try the implants again and maybe do the rice test to give yourself an idea of what they will look like under clothes. When I saw the implants they looked huge, but now I've tried my rice ones around the house they don't seem so big anymore! xx
louisajane82
louisajane82
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by louisajane82 19th October 2011, 10:41 am

Nikita, LOVE your new avatar! Amazing! xx
louisajane82
louisajane82
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by nikitaw86 19th October 2011, 10:45 am

louisajane82 wrote:Nikita, LOVE your new avatar! Amazing! xx

thanks mr m is my booby god :) xx
nikitaw86
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Holly19872 19th October 2011, 12:00 pm

They do look great hun, I bet you are sooo pleased :)

I think I may go back to try on the sizes again with Astrid, see what she says :)

I'm just so nervous about getting it all wrong, and wishing that I had done something different after the op :)

Thanks for your you help and advice!

xx
Holly19872
Holly19872
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by nikitaw86 19th October 2011, 12:32 pm

I was exactly the same you don't Wanna get it wrong because it's such a high price to pay Mr M is really a brilliant PS. I don't think he would've advised them sizes if you didn't think it was possible or that they would look good on you! Do the rice test it the more accurate go with the biggest and work ur way down remember u lose a little cc once the implant is inside though :) xX
nikitaw86
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Holly19872 19th October 2011, 12:38 pm

Thanks hun :)

What size bra are you wearing now?

xx
Holly19872
Holly19872
BJSF Addict