Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mr meleagros.

+5
GucciGucci
alymomma
nikitaw86
welshvicci123
Tanyaxx1
9 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Mr meleagros. - Page 2 Empty Re: Mr meleagros.

Post by nikitaw86 13th October 2011, 6:48 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

this is my fav bra i got it in nude blends best!! what are ur pre ba stats again? i'd go for dd and with the macom u just need to get a medium and it stretches to fit anysize awesome :) they are getting softer last time i saw my nurse she told me to start pushing them together and they push a little which is good i'm in no rush for bras to be honest i've always wanted to wear a boob tube no bra lol :) xx
nikitaw86
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1685

Back to top Go down

Post by nikitaw86 13th October 2011, 6:50 pm

av one is second fav gorgeous at debenhams [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] really supports u :) xx
nikitaw86
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by louisajane82 13th October 2011, 6:52 pm

Hey there, I have Mr Meleagras next Sunday... What's your advice on arnica? I was told to stop taking all vitamins etc 2 weeks before (which I have, even though I hate not taking vitamin C!) but no one said anything about arnica, is it a good idea to take it as tablets before the op? Or as a cream after? I tend to bruise easily so am thinking it could be a good idea for me....

Congrats on your op nikita, your avatar looks amazing! I am so excited about next Sunday!
louisajane82
louisajane82
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 294

Back to top Go down

Post by nikitaw86 13th October 2011, 6:55 pm

i got told by my nurse tablets 7 days before 1 a day and same for 7 days after but do what ur told so call ur pc and ask :) thanks hun and good luck next sunday ,mr meleagros is a booby genius i'm callin up tomorrow to find out if he also does rhinoplastys :) xx
nikitaw86
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanyaxx1 13th October 2011, 6:59 pm

Thanks babe will defo check those links out :)

Im a small 34B...Just still so confused over 410 or 460 lol...I do think ill go 460 but it felt pretty heavy and im worried about backache etc....Maybe im worrrying too much, have a tendency to do that...Thing is though i really am quite petite up top, bottom half i have a bit more weight though.

Good luck for sunday Louisajane xxx
Tanyaxx1
Tanyaxx1
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 432

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanyaxx1 13th October 2011, 6:59 pm

Thanks babe will defo check those links out :)

Im a small 34B...Just still so confused over 410 or 460 lol...I do think ill go 460 but it felt pretty heavy and im worried about backache etc....Maybe im worrrying too much, have a tendency to do that...Thing is though i really am quite petite up top, bottom half i have a bit more weight though.

Good luck for sunday Louisajane xxx
Tanyaxx1
Tanyaxx1
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by nikitaw86 13th October 2011, 7:03 pm

yeah i'm not gonna lie they are heavy at first but mine are getting lighter everyday and as long as u make sure ur posture is right you'll be fine there's not much difference with 410 and 460 but i'd say get a dd bra :) xx
nikitaw86
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by louisajane82 13th October 2011, 7:05 pm

thanks, will call her tomorrow to check... Lol, I'm glad so many people have had good experiences with Mr Meleagros, I really felt so comfortable in the consultation and just decided to go for it on the spot!

tanyaxx I have the same worry about the weight of them as well! Nearly half a kilo of boob seems alot!!!

I got my first bra for post op today and it is massive! Also went to Debenhams and got some very funny looks while I was rummaging through the big cup bra section! Just followed the link on Macom bras and might just get one of those as then there are no sizing problems and I can go and get the right size after the op...

Good luck Tanyaxx, you must be so excited!

xx
louisajane82
louisajane82
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by louisajane82 13th October 2011, 7:16 pm

Hey, me again! With the Macom bras, if I usually wear a 34 band, should I get the Size L for 36 to accomodate the swelling? The bra I ordered is a 34ff shock absorber but it seems very tight around the band even now, I have also ordered bra extenders but I'm still a bit worried... Sorry for all the questions!!! xx
louisajane82
louisajane82
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by nikitaw86 13th October 2011, 7:35 pm

yes get a large for swelling it has 2 sets of hook and eyes anyway to tighten or loosen and swap the shock absorber for a 36 xx
nikitaw86
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by louisajane82 13th October 2011, 8:06 pm

Thanks so much hun! xx
louisajane82
louisajane82
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Crystal 13th October 2011, 8:43 pm

nikitaw86 wrote:it'll be high profile he doesn't use any other unless specifically asked, told be he doesn't like any other as they look flat and round xx

Hay hun , it could be any profile so I would chase this up, I think what nikitaw86 ment to say is your probably having "overs" as Mr M is a "overs" man and is not keen on unders and infact would rather not do them as he feels it gives you a un-natural lookMr meleagros. - Page 2 267328

I had 460cc overs medium profile with Mr M and the pofile is normally decided by your breast width measurment so I would definatly call the clinic and see what he has offered you.

Glad you had a good exsperiance with him hun as he can come across as a little rushed and off at the 1st meating! lol

x
Crystal
Crystal
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 3724

Back to top Go down

Post by Crystal 13th October 2011, 8:47 pm

Also hun I brough 2 sports bras from M&S and both didnt fit me after my op! but the hospital had post-op bras for £17.00 which done up at the front and fitted me right as they tried them on me straight after my op ( a little creepy as I have no memory of this!!!!Mr meleagros. - Page 2 751387 )

I would take 1 cheep one with you as you should be able to buy one when your in hospital

x
Crystal
Crystal
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by nikitaw86 13th October 2011, 8:48 pm

awww he said to me he uses high profile mainly but dunno may of been my case i know he said he doesn't like low as there round and flat!! he is definately the overs man but thats what i wanted he is brilliant i met him again before my op was much warmer and on the day he was like a masked crusader saw him for markings, then saw him again when he came and checked them before leaving he poked them said there great almost giving himself a pat on the back then gone lol!! xx
nikitaw86
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Crystal 13th October 2011, 9:02 pm

Yep your right hun he also told me he will not do lows unless its really needed but I asked him for high profiles and he said he didnt really do them either and prefered to go in the middle!Mr meleagros. - Page 2 557141 theys P.S crack me up as they must think we dont talkMr meleagros. - Page 2 808228

He was fab with me on the day as I was a total nervous reck, could have run away and I think he new it and bless him he really calmed me down and said he would look after me and not let anythin happen to me........

Then as I didnt react well to the G.A he told me not to go home if I wasnt up to it so he really looks after you.

x

x
Crystal
Crystal
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by nikitaw86 13th October 2011, 9:10 pm

he's awesome i'm calling up tomorrow to see if he does rhinoplastys really don't wanna go with anyone else!! haha yeah i guess they think were stupid lol i made sure to confirm mine where hp unless he just says it so its easier to re assure us there gonna be the best they can be xx
nikitaw86
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by louisajane82 14th October 2011, 9:13 am

Hey there, how much time do you get before the op to talk to him? I'm booked in for 410s but think I want to change to 460s, should I call them or just talk to him about it on the day do you think? Or is it too rushed to have time to talk about such a big change just before? xx
louisajane82
louisajane82
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by nikitaw86 14th October 2011, 10:18 am

He'll confirm on the day size as i was originally booked for 410's and changed to 525cc they have them in stock already but if u give ur pc a text and say u want the 460's now she'll know what to do!! xx
nikitaw86
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanyaxx1 14th October 2011, 5:05 pm

:( The macom bras are out of stock! Any where else i can get them? Thanks babe xxx
Tanyaxx1
Tanyaxx1
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by nikitaw86 14th October 2011, 5:14 pm

blacks in stock babe just checked and white only the nude one thats outta stock :) xx
nikitaw86
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanyaxx1 14th October 2011, 6:08 pm

Oh silly me lol, i thought i looked for black. Thanks babes, do they accept paypal? I have looked but cant see, Im one of those paranoid people, i hate putting my bank deets over the net lol. xxx
Tanyaxx1
Tanyaxx1
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanyaxx1 14th October 2011, 6:23 pm

Huummm just looked again babe and its still saying out of stock for me :(

xxx
Tanyaxx1
Tanyaxx1
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by nikitaw86 14th October 2011, 6:27 pm

did u scroll down to black or white? i know sometimes i don't check properly defo came up for me? dunno bought paypal hun xx
nikitaw86
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanyaxx1 14th October 2011, 6:44 pm

Nah babes checked on the black and still out of stock...Is that the only place/site that sells them? xxxx
Tanyaxx1
Tanyaxx1
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by nikitaw86 14th October 2011, 6:45 pm

not sure google them hun xx
nikitaw86
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next