Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Uploading pictures to make an album..

4 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Uploading pictures to make an album.. Empty Uploading pictures to make an album..

Post by Caitlyn1990 16th September 2011, 6:13 pm

Hi guys,
I was just wondering if anyone could help me figure out how to upload pictures? Am i allowed to as a newbie? If so i'm not sure how to do it, is it through picture trail? xxxx
Caitlyn1990
Caitlyn1990
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 31

Back to top Go down

Uploading pictures to make an album.. Empty Re: Uploading pictures to make an album..

Post by LHB 16th September 2011, 6:17 pm

Hi caitlyn :) don't think you can do it on here, think it is picture trail :) I am not sure how you do it though, just didn't want to read and run wavey x
LHB
LHB
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 320

Back to top Go down

Uploading pictures to make an album.. Empty Re: Uploading pictures to make an album..

Post by Caitlyn1990 16th September 2011, 6:25 pm

Thanks LHB! I'm pretty sure it's through picture trail as well, sure i've seen some girls talking about it, but i am useless with this internet stuff! Not long till your op now! Are you excited?! xxxx
Caitlyn1990
Caitlyn1990
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by LHB 16th September 2011, 6:32 pm

Yea Totally excited :D seriously can't wait. Having slight doubts about the implant one day then ok the next then doubts again hahaha, I find implants confusing, don't you?!?! x
LHB
LHB
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Caitlyn1990 16th September 2011, 6:36 pm

Yes, oh my god yes! I didn't find this site until after i had my op done, and i literally had no clue, even after researching for hours online and asking everyone i knew who had implants, they still confuse me! What doubts are you having chick?
xxxx
Caitlyn1990
Caitlyn1990
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by LHB 16th September 2011, 6:42 pm

I have learnt alot from this forum, but sadly what implant will get you to what size is still a mystery! I see you had 460cc, that seems to be the most wanted size, seems to pop up on here alot :) you must be very happy, My surgeon says he wont put any bigger than 375cc in me, as they would look too fake and thats not a look he likes, sometimes I think 375 is fine but then I think hmmm 425 haha, but I am told there isnt much size difference between them, so I am sure I will be happy with the 375cc, I'd be happy with a D and anything else would be a bonus! What are your stats? x
LHB
LHB
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Caitlyn1990 16th September 2011, 6:54 pm

Yeah 460cc's seem to be really popular, it was the size my PS recommended for the size i wanted. I am really pleased with them so far, i'm only 3 weeks post op and their settling in nicely i think. Trying to find the right size is so hard so i really understand, the boob greed comes into play doesn't it! I would have gone bigger but i'm glad he didnt let me cause i would have looked ridiculous.
There isn't much at all between 375cc and 425cc, i tried both in my bra ha! I'm sure you'll look fantastic and love them, i just love the fact i actually have boobs and not just nipples ha!
My stats are 5ft 4, 46kg, size 6-8, Pre BA i was a 28-30AA so was nearly impossible to buy bra's, not that i needed them! At the moment i'm wearing a 32DD bra, hoping when the swelling goes down to be a Good sized D cup! What are yours chick? Are you small as well? are you getting overs or unders? Xxxxx
Caitlyn1990
Caitlyn1990
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by alfie 16th September 2011, 6:58 pm

Hello CaitlynUploading pictures to make an album.. 399357 welcome to BJSF hunni.

It is picturetrail that everyone uses to upload their photo's hun, I'm not very internet savvy and I managed it when I first had my ba, just follow the instructions on the website.

xx
alfie
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 5841

Back to top Go down

Post by Caitlyn1990 16th September 2011, 7:04 pm

Thanks alfie! I've just set everything up on the picture trail! thought i was doing all good, dead proud of myself and that, then i've gone and deleted my pictures from my laptop! So now i'm just uploading them again ha! I just want some feedback on the boobies, cause the only person who's seen them is my mum and best friend and their both getting bored of looking at them haha!
xxx
Caitlyn1990
Caitlyn1990
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by alfie 16th September 2011, 7:07 pm

Glad you got it sorted hun. xx
alfie
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 5841

Back to top Go down

Post by LHB 16th September 2011, 7:14 pm

I am 5ft3... 8st 6lbs which i think is about 53kgs... I am a 32 small B cup, but I have a little girl so they are slightly empty, still pert though, high up nipples etc, they just need filling out again :) hope to be a D surely 375cc will take me up 2 sizes!!!??? xx
LHB
LHB
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Caitlyn1990 16th September 2011, 7:29 pm

Oh yeah! You will definately be a D atleast! I'd say more a DD, you'll have to let me know how it goes for you chick! I'll keep my eye out for your posts! I'm excited for you! xxxx
Caitlyn1990
Caitlyn1990
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by LHB 16th September 2011, 7:35 pm

I will have a look at your pictures, I am still a Newbie though :( so obviously it is up to you! DD woooohoooo I hope so yipee Awww bless you, I try and get on here everyday just to keep up to date and get as much info as I can before my big day!! xx
LHB
LHB
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by peggysue 16th September 2011, 7:44 pm

Hey hun It would really help mr if I could see your pics, Im booked in for xmas and have had the option of 460 overs or 525 unders. Im swaying more to 460 overs.Im trying some sizers next week so who knows nope
Did you have much pain?
How are you now?
Are you happy with them?
Questions questions yahoo ....... Peg xx
peggysue
peggysue
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2411

Back to top Go down

Post by Caitlyn1990 16th September 2011, 7:46 pm

Of course you can see them, i'm just trying to upload them the now, but my laptop is having non of it! When their up i will let you know and you can go have a gander for me, i'd love anyones opinion really. I try and get on here as well, i just love how everyones so nice and willing to help you out so quickly with advice, i don't know what i would have done without this forum really! xxxx
Caitlyn1990
Caitlyn1990
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Caitlyn1990 16th September 2011, 7:51 pm

Hi peg! Like i said i'm just trying to get them uploaded now, this bloody laptop eh! Going to go out the window soon!
What are your stats poppet?
I honestly didn't have any pain at all straight after the op when i woke up, i was more concerned about getting a cup of tea! But on about the 4th day it was very sore and uncomfortable, i did get under the muscle though, so you might be different, but it felt like a badly pulled muscle! The bruising wasn't bad at all, i was more bruised where the drains were, and the swelling wasn't bad at all, but i couldn't feel my boobies for a while, and my nipples were a bit sore.
I did get a bit tearful over the first few days, felt like i'd made a mistake and gone to big! and just felt like i had these huge boobs on a little frame, but since the swellings gone down they look great! I am so so pleased with them, feel so much more confident already, and i'm back to my normal self now really, the only downside is sleeping, it's still a bit uncomfortable but i'll put up with a bad night sleeps for boobs!
I'll let you know when these pictures are up and you can have a look see! xxxxx
Caitlyn1990
Caitlyn1990
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by peggysue 16th September 2011, 7:53 pm

Dont forget that this forum is open to the public so inbox people the user name and password.
Thanks so much.
Its such a amazing forum I dont know where I would be without the advise and support I have had. Its like one big happy boobie family group hug
Look forward to chatting more xx
peggysue
peggysue
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by peggysue 16th September 2011, 7:57 pm

5ft 7
10stone
size 8
Boobies a very empty 34A but was once a D, my babies ate them all up then I decided to loose 5 half stone yahoo NO BOOBIES
xxxx

peggysue
peggysue
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by LHB 16th September 2011, 8:02 pm

Thanks Caitlyn :) I am sure they look amazing :) I forgot to say before, I am having overs as my skin has stretched once before due to pregnancy.

wow peggy sue congrats on your weight loss :) x
LHB
LHB
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Caitlyn1990 16th September 2011, 8:04 pm

Wow peg! You are going to look AMAZING! i cannot wait to see pics!! xxxxxx
Caitlyn1990
Caitlyn1990
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by peggysue 16th September 2011, 8:06 pm

Thanks LHB im glad its gone xxx I love your little quote its so nice.
Not long for you now, I get so excited for people as there date approaches x
peggysue
peggysue
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by peggysue 16th September 2011, 8:09 pm

Loving the complements ladies thanks so much, im poorly sick tonight with a raging temperature so its all helping. But I have to go to bed, chat soon xxx
Hug
peggysue
peggysue
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by LHB 16th September 2011, 8:15 pm

My quote is actually a lyric from a song by the Editors, It's the most emotional song :) so amazing, heres the link, have a listen

[Only admins are allowed to see this link]

makes me cry every time, pure brilliance, brilliant band!! I dare you not to feel emotion :) Aw sad to hear you are not feeling well, hope you feel better soon :flowers: let me know what you think about the song xx
LHB
LHB
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by LHB 16th September 2011, 8:16 pm

OOH getting the lyrics tattooed onto me as well ... somewhere... soon :) x
LHB
LHB
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by peggysue 17th September 2011, 7:07 am

Wow what a amazing song, I cant believe I havent listened to the editors before.And I love my music so much.
"Lend me your hand and we'll conquer them all" Are lyrics from a mumford and sons track. My bf proposed to me at glastonbury this year when the song came on. yipee
[Only admins are allowed to see this link] xx
Im also getting the words tattooed onto my sleeve
peggysue
peggysue
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next