Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

my wait just got longer :(

+2
xlaurax90
LiL SIS
6 posters

Go down

my wait just got longer :( Empty my wait just got longer :(

Post by LiL SIS 10th September 2011, 7:42 am

bummed bummed bummed

My partner was accepted into the Air Force.. so he will be away on the South Island of NZ for 15 weeks.. then will come home for X-mas.. then he will be away for another 12 then 30 weeks in training...

i wont be able to get my boobs until he is settled back at home.. which will be Air Force housing after March next year.

Im gutted.. feels like my dream is so far away, but i guess after we are all sorted.. we should be able to finance it without too much hassle.

So now am looking at maybe early 2013.. oh god.. just writing that made me feel crook.. hahaha
LiL SIS
LiL SIS
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 315

Back to top Go down

my wait just got longer :( Empty Re: my wait just got longer :(

Post by xlaurax90 10th September 2011, 7:47 am

Aww, sorry to hear that hun, i do feel sorry for you. Keep thinking positive, it'll be good if money will be easier then and you never know, an earlier opportunity might crop up when you least expect it!:) x
xlaurax90
xlaurax90
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 162

Back to top Go down

Post by LiL SIS 10th September 2011, 7:51 am

haha, i doubt that.. would have to find some sucker to babysit my 3 kiddies for 2 weeks.. hehehhee
My sister and I are going to Thailand for our BA's.. and yes your right.. it will make things easier when we are more financially stable.

AND i have a lot longer to study and research all there is about Boobies... hahaha
LiL SIS
LiL SIS
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by jen86 10th September 2011, 7:56 am

how frustrating!!! is there no way you could get someone to help u with the kids so u could do it earlier? i was lucky in recovery cos i wasnt in any pain, so i managed to start work after 5 days!
i spose use th time to really research and save! :)
xxx
jen86
jen86
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2901

Back to top Go down

Post by georgiana76 10th September 2011, 8:20 am

Aahhh hun I do feel for you, having to wait for them when you want them soooo much is just the pits isnt it?!
Will keep everything crossed for you that an unexpected scenario pops up that makes it all happen quicker!! xxxxx
georgiana76
georgiana76
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 604

Back to top Go down

Post by evee123 10th September 2011, 9:17 am

So sorry to hear that babe. I waited 14 long years to have my ba but everything happens for a reason. You'll get your boobies hun, and when you do it'll be the right time. xx
evee123
evee123
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 128

Back to top Go down

Post by welshvicci123 10th September 2011, 9:26 am

aww hun sorry you have to wait longer than you wanted...is there anybody you could ask to help you with your kids as your only going to need help for a few days...or is it the financial side of things.
welshvicci123
welshvicci123
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2289

Back to top Go down

Post by LiL SIS 10th September 2011, 10:10 am

its the finance big time right now.. just found out i wont be getting any government assistance, because he is getting a student allowance.. and is on a pitiful amount if it was just for him.. but for him, me and the 3 kids.. 2 lots of rent.. 2 lots of food.. grrrrrrrrr
we have borrowed a ton of money from his brother.. and will have to use the visa's to keep us going for this 15 weeks.. so no chance of getting boobs soon.. lol

also... we will be going to Thailand, because its half the price it costs here in NZ with a 2 week holiday at a top resort thrown in.. with tours and everything.. hahaha

Its ok though.. i will definately keep researching, and looking at before and after photos on websites.. by the time its my turn i should know so much i might be able to do the BA myself... hahaha
LiL SIS
LiL SIS
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down