Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bad days ????

+3
annaliese76
AmyD
peggysue
7 posters

Go down

Bad days ???? Empty Bad days ????

Post by peggysue 9th September 2011, 7:05 pm

So today has been one of those days where the littlest of thing utterly ruins your day, sends your world crashing down and makes you feel so utterly alone and pathetic!
Its not PMT so why does this happen.
I know everyone gets down at points but why do things have to come along and knock you down when your at your just getting back up to the top shrug
Well its my second appointment tomorrow with my surgeon but first with mya.I should be excited but Im not everything feels like a waist of time.
Will I get my confidence back because after today its been thrown back under the carpet. Will I feel different with boobs ? Who knows?????????
Im sorry to be moaning and droaning on but I just needed to let of some steam xx
peggysue
peggysue
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2411

Back to top Go down

Bad days ???? Empty Re: Bad days ????

Post by AmyD 9th September 2011, 7:29 pm

oh peggysue bless you darling. Think ur going through the normal rollercoaster of emotions with deciding on surgery. I think surgery will help me to feel better as i have such an issue with my boobs. But sure, i've had days where i've wondered... its normal. Think you'll feel better when you've been to ur appointment tomorrow. its just one of those days. Go to bed and leave this day behind. Wake up to a fresh new day tomorrow. You'll probably feel a darn site better.
Big hugs xxxxx Hug
AmyD
AmyD
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2138

Back to top Go down

Post by annaliese76 9th September 2011, 8:17 pm

Peggysue, We all get days like that hun (well i know i certainly do anyway so ur not alone!), I keep thinking something is going to happen to stop me getting my boobies i dont know what but its there niggling me constantly. Im getting more and more embarrassed about my boobs by the day ( I stopped breastfeeding about 4 months ago and they seem to get smaller and smaller everyday). I feel like a man and dont even want my partner to see them or feel them which infuriates him but i just want to keep my padded bra on all the time. Im sure ur feelings are different about what is upsetting u but rest assured ur not alone when it comes to feeling down but we gotta keep going things WILL get better :)) lots of love xxx
annaliese76
annaliese76
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 754

Back to top Go down

Post by AmyD 9th September 2011, 8:22 pm

annaliese, i am totally on ur wavelength sweet. I hate my boobs too. Can't stand the thought of my husband even seeing an image of someones boobs as they're better than mine. ur right darling, things will get better. Low self esteem is hard to live with. But it can get better. Best of luck to you xxxxxxxx
AmyD
AmyD
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by annaliese76 9th September 2011, 8:44 pm

Thanks Amy, sometimes its good to know ur not alone bigBad days ???? 571992 to you, Peggysue and everyone feeling down about there boobies right now xxx Good luck with ur BA Amy looking forward to hearing how it goes less than a month to go for u Bad days ???? 773440 xx
annaliese76
annaliese76
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by tASHABASHA_1986 9th September 2011, 9:12 pm

Your not alone sweetheart everyone goes thru the different emotions. I have also found that ive had a great experience with mya even now. xx
tASHABASHA_1986
tASHABASHA_1986
Pregnant Buddy
Pregnant Buddy

Number of posts : 902

Back to top Go down

Post by peggysue 10th September 2011, 6:38 am

Can't stand the thought of my husband even seeing an image of someones boobs as they're better than mine.
I thought that was just crazy old me!
Thanks girls looks like were pretty much all on the crazy boobless wavelength then nope
Feeling loads better after a long sleep and a rant on here. Its amazing how this forum can perk you up.
I really would like to talk to a councellor about my self esteem but its so expensive! Im just gonna get these cocker spaniels ears pumped up and see how I feel then.
Thanks girls your amazing....lots and lots of love Peg xx
peggysue
peggysue
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by georgiana76 10th September 2011, 8:29 am

Sending all you girls big hugs group hug
This site is so fantastic at making me realise i am not alone in my crazy thoughts!! ha ha
Ive breastfed 3 children and after each one my boobs disapeared a little more! My husband hasnt laid eyes on them in 7 years as I cant bear him looking at me, I dont even undress in front of him!
Self esteem is an issue for so many women, and I am sure lots of us (well me definantly) would benefit from counselling!
You arent alone girlies, and even if its just virtual hugs we can send each other, I hope they help a little xxxxxxxxxxxx
georgiana76
georgiana76
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 604

Back to top Go down

Post by peggysue 10th September 2011, 9:13 am

Big hugs to all ...lets have a wonderfull weekend group hug xxxx
peggysue
peggysue
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by AmyD 10th September 2011, 9:48 am

Peggysue, Annaliese and georgiana.

Girls you are definately not alone. I have met a couple of girls on facebook who also have our issues. You are normal!! I have had counselling. Tried cognitive behavioural therapy, they diagnosed me with body dysmorphic disorder but told me they couldn't help. Then tried relate with my husband as i was getting a bit obsessive over it, couldn't even watch films with naked boobs in them, and as you've probably noticed, most of them have!!

Relate helped in a different way to how i thought it would. It made me BELIEVE that my husband loves me and is only interested in me... and that he really doesn't get turned on by a strangers boobs on tv or in the sun!! He would sit in the relate sessions and cry as he was so worried about me. I finally started feeling secure in our relationship and realised the problem was me.

The fact that my husband had even agreed to go to relate, proved to me that he wanted me as much as i wanted him.

I also went to see my GP and told him the whole story, he was lovely. I felt embarrassed admitting my worries, but you'd be surprised how common this girlies.

He gave me some medication called 'fluoxetine' which is another name for prozac. Its a high dosage but my god does it help. You become more carefree and your thoughts are more rational and in perspective!! Not suggesting you guys need medication at all.... that is a personal thing, just thought i'd tell you my story in case you relate to it and feel you have nowhere else to turn.

The nail in the coffin was deciding to get my boobs done, finally. I feel like i can put this demon to bed, and i've had this problem for 4 years now.

Don't get me wrong, i do feel uncomfortable if he flicks through the sun, but i can rationalise my thoughts quickly and get over it. Rather than burst into tears and run outside for a cigarette!!

Best of luck darlings... there is hope!

Lots of love and hugs, Amy xxxxxxxx

Bad days ???? 948189

Bad days ???? 67188
AmyD
AmyD
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by peggysue 10th September 2011, 11:01 am

He gave me some medication called 'fluoxetine' which is another name for prozac. Its a high dosage but my god does it help. You become more carefree and your thoughts are more rational and in perspective!! Not suggesting you guys need medication at all.... that is a personal thing
Amy im so glad its helping you through things.This is a medication I took for 2 and a half years it helped me alot. But a few years on and im back to square one, I just think someone needs to get in my head and resolve a few things.I dont want to go down the medication route again if i can help it,it also scares my partner so much as a ex girlfriend overdosed on it they wernt together at the time and she was also a manic depressive so its a little different.But I can still understand his concerns.
Amy thanks for your sweet words also you sound like you have really been through it.I feel your words and the pain you have been through xxxxx
peggysue
peggysue
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by AmyD 10th September 2011, 8:28 pm

Hi peggysue,
I can understand why you don't want the medication again, i've also heard that its difficult to come off too. And i'm having trouble sleeping at the moment?!! But its worth it as i felt so terrible before. Maybe try some counselling, my husband and i paid £25 a week for relate, it was mostly to sort me out, but it was important my hubby was there as he fully understood what was going on. The first session is daunting but its helped change my life.
At the end of the day peggysue, we are soon going to have GORGEOUS BOOBS. And i think that may just solve the problem, bit of counselling always helps though.
Good luck sweetheart, stay in touch.

xxxxxx Hug
AmyD
AmyD
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by dawnmids 11th September 2011, 1:58 am

I take them too and makes me feel heaps better also, how long have you been on your meds?
dawnmids
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 581

https://www.facebook.com/Dawn.T.Richards

Back to top Go down

Post by georgiana76 11th September 2011, 7:09 am

AmyD, you have really been through it!! I do get boob envy and find it hard looking at girls with big boobs with my hubbie but I try to stiffle it down! But am no where near been through as much as you, sending you love, xxx.
Did any of you girls watch Strictly last night? The boobs on there are all amazing, wanted to cry watching that!!
georgiana76
georgiana76
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 604

Back to top Go down

Post by peggysue 11th September 2011, 8:29 am

At the end of the day peggysue, we are soon going to have GORGEOUS BOOBS.
dance Flash Hug
I saw my surgeon yesterday when I have more time I will post a topic. Girls you are lovely xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
peggysue
peggysue
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by AmyD 11th September 2011, 8:48 am

Hi dawnmids!! Been on my meds for 2 months now... having trouble with waking constantly during the night, and have totally gone off sex?!! Did this happen to you? Willing to sacrifice those things though as i feel fab.
Georgiana, hey sweet, no i didn'twatch strictly last night... THANK GOD!!! lmao... i won't be watching it either ha ha. Although i have to say, naked boobs seem to be more of a problem. But hey, we'll look like those dancers soon, don't despair!
Hil hope al peggysue, hope all went well with ur surgeon and hope ur feeling better.... stay in touch you gorgeous girls,

Big hugs group hug
AmyD
AmyD
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by annaliese76 11th September 2011, 8:32 pm

Thanks to all u girls i feel like im not losing my mind Bad days ???? 683328 so much. Amy i feel really self concious when there are naked women on tv too (and yes it does seem to be on practically everything that comes on these days!) sometimes i just want to cry!!! and i know i drive my partner mad sometimes but he has learned that i cant help it and is a lot more understanding now :) xx cant wait for my new boobs xx I have also been on antidepressants in the past a few times but am not taking anything at the moment as i have found it always seems to come back after a while of not taking them and i really do feel that my real insecurities are to do with my boobs (im fairly happy with the rest of my body) so just a matter of weeks now and im hoping to start feeling better about myselfBad days ???? 154564 xxx lots of love to all of u xxx
annaliese76
annaliese76
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by alexandra33 12th September 2011, 3:36 pm

Hi girls~ I can definitely relate to your feelings - everytime my BF looked at the tv watching celebs with tiny bodies and big boobs, I felt mad. Now, I realize that (since I've gotten my boobies) I still have problems with him drooling over celebs. I think this is my insecurity issue - isn't it weird though, I don't in any way find myself jealous of "actual" women when I'm out!!! Just ppl on TV?? Is that strange?

xxx

ali
alexandra33
alexandra33
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1588

Back to top Go down

Post by peggysue 12th September 2011, 6:23 pm

Not strange at all alexandra, I just wish I had a cure for us all.... any ideas anyone? Its such a horrid feeling and im sure half the time we all sound like a load of nut jobs Hysterical
Perhaps we could help each other just by chatting or inboxing anyway were all here for each other xxx
peggysue
peggysue
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down