Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

STILL NOT RIGHT AFTER 12 MONTHS

+3
alfie
alexandra33
tanyajade
7 posters

Go down

STILL NOT RIGHT AFTER 12 MONTHS Empty STILL NOT RIGHT AFTER 12 MONTHS

Post by tanyajade 8th September 2011, 2:49 pm

I've posted this to the surgeon too, but it might be a while before he replies so I'm hoping someone can offer some advice...

Hi,

I had Tuberous Breast Syndrome prior to my BA. I underwent my BA with Dr Sleiter at Harley medical.

I had a new lower crease made, and had 390cc unders.

I am now 12 months post-op, and they still haven't blended in. I have two creases on each breast (double bubble?) It's like my old tuberous breasts are just sitting on top of the implants.

Should I be entitled to a re-op to correct this?

Please advise, I'm dreading my surgeon not agreeing to a re-op, which I desperately want. I look more a freak now than I did with my old tubes!

Thank you in advance,
tanyajade
tanyajade
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 488

http://WWW.STORES.EBAY.CO.UK/HERROYALHAIRNESS

Back to top Go down

STILL NOT RIGHT AFTER 12 MONTHS Empty Re: STILL NOT RIGHT AFTER 12 MONTHS

Post by alexandra33 8th September 2011, 4:43 pm

Hi tanya,

I don't have experience with this myself, but from reading what other girls posted on the forum, some doctors are great with re-ops and some try to get out of them. Maybe the first thing to do is get some other opinions (with before and after pics) from other surgeons? I'm sorry not too sure how it works over there. In US, it's almost impossible to get a free re-op!

Good luck to you - your avatar looks amazing! (But I understand it's how you feel about what's underneath that matters!)

One suggestion is keep everything documented. Never say you're satisfied, otherwise they may hang their hats on that.

Good luck!

xx

ali
alexandra33
alexandra33
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1588

Back to top Go down

Post by tanyajade 8th September 2011, 4:44 pm

Thank you Ali xxx
tanyajade
tanyajade
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by alfie 8th September 2011, 5:42 pm

Hello tanyajade welcome back. I'm sorry you're not happy hunni, you should definitly make your ps aware of your concerns. Have you told him at previous appointments you're not happy, and has he made a note of this. Don't be afraid to go back and see him hun, you payed alot of money for this.

I'm sorry I've not been much help, hopefully someone else will be along soon.

Take care xxx
alfie
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 5841

Back to top Go down

Post by gemari 8th September 2011, 5:48 pm

Hi tanyajade, I agree you should go back and see him again. Could I be cheeky and ask do you think it's the surgeons fault? I'm due to have a BA with him and just wanted your opinion on him as a surgeon, thanks. I hope you can get your problem resolved xx
gemari
gemari
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 205

Back to top Go down

Post by loopylou 8th September 2011, 6:03 pm

Hi Tanyajade,
I'm still pre op so can't advise much but just to say I agree with the girls, you must let him know your concerns and if you are not happy push for a reop.
I have mildly tuberous breasts and think my creases may be lowered too. The ps told me they will look good but may take a few extra months to drop and create the new fold. It is worrying but at no point has he told me they wont look normal.
I think actually the fact he lowered your creases may help as you can clearly see where the new boobs should sit - not above in the natural crease.

Just my two penneth, hope you get it sorted and please update x
loopylou
loopylou
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 384

Back to top Go down

Post by tanyajade 8th September 2011, 9:03 pm

Thanks for the replies girls. No I don't think it's Dr Sleiter's fault. He was realistic about the results but said 'the should eventually even out with time'. It's now 12 months post-op and I think 'it's time'. He did mention lookigg at a re-op last time I met him in May. I asked when would be the point where hee knows they're not going to get better, and he said Sept (now). He said to him, it's about looking at how much he could possibly improve it, whether it would be worth it. All my hopes are pinned on a re-op, you know when you're just dreading hearing bad news and preparing for a fight? I'm just worrying. Maybe I'll get there and he'll say 'right I'll book you in again'. I hope so!
Gemari he is a great surgeon, he never promised perfection I was a difficult case. Good luck xx
tanyajade
tanyajade
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Love2run 10th September 2011, 4:09 am

I was told I was a difficult case too and I am now having problems post op. I wa rxtemely nervous about talking to the dr but I sent him some pics and he rang me the next night. He was very helpful but I still will have some costs. Make an appointment and talk to him you might be surprised.
Love2run
Love2run
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 346

Back to top Go down

Post by kinkyboots33 18th September 2011, 11:57 am

Iv just pm'd you bk hun - sorry its took so long!

xxx
kinkyboots33
kinkyboots33
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 254

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down