Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anyone had low profiles over???

+3
missy77
FinallyBB
ginaboobs
7 posters

Go down

Anyone had low profiles over??? Empty Anyone had low profiles over???

Post by ginaboobs 29th August 2011, 9:39 pm

Hi there ladies, I'm new to this site and am due to have my BA end of Sept Anyone had low profiles over??? 773440 've been referred to a great surgeon and he has recommended 280cc low profile overs. I'm a 34aa hoping to be a natural full B small C. I confused as i really thought i'd be under the muscle with moderate profile. I have 29in ribcage, 5ft 7 and around 8st. God i'm so confused, i know i should trust surgeon as hes done such a great job on other girls i've met. Just wondered if anyone else has had low profiles and what you think??Thanks from a boob obsessed woman x
ginaboobs
ginaboobs
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 151

Back to top Go down

Anyone had low profiles over??? Empty Re: Anyone had low profiles over???

Post by FinallyBB 29th August 2011, 11:10 pm

Hi Gina,

Well, I can only tell you my story. I was a 34aa 5' 112 lbs. I went in telling my ps I want to look natural and no bigger than a C. I had my first ba March 23rd of this year and my second ba August 17th of this year. My PS recommended moderate + profile and I had 350 cc unders done first time around. I didn't like them from day one. Way too flat and wide on my chest for me. My PS gave me exactly what I was asking for...natural. Second time around I went for 500 cc High Profile and LOVE THEM since day oneAnyone had low profiles over??? 899188 They are perfect...not too big or too small. They have just the right projection and they look fabulous on my chest. I still think they look natural and noone can even tell I had a ba if that is what I want. I can dress them up or down. I can be conservative or not so conservative. (I am mostly conservative thoughAnyone had low profiles over??? 199385 ) I think they are perfect. I wish I would have done it this way the first time around. It would have saved me a lot of money and recovery time. But I had it in my mind that only mods would give me a natural look. I know of a few others too that had mods and wish they had gone with High Profiles. It is all in preference though hun! GL
FinallyBB
FinallyBB
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 90

Back to top Go down

Post by missy77 30th August 2011, 6:11 am

hi hun..I have a low profiles and I'm very happy with them..I don't mind to share my picture with you hun.. wavey
missy77
missy77
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 403

Back to top Go down

Post by ginaboobs 30th August 2011, 8:16 am

Thanks for your replies ladies...i'd love to see your pics missy77 if you dont mindAnyone had low profiles over??? 48411 ..i see you also had DR Chantarasak!thats who i'm having, what was your experience?i've only met him once, man of few words but very nice and very straight to the point.

Thanks for your story Finally BB, thats what i'm afaid of flat and wide and they where mods not lows!!however i am quite a bit taller than you so maybe they would be different?!Am going to ring for another appointment i think.x
ginaboobs
ginaboobs
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by nikitaw86 30th August 2011, 8:39 am

finally bb- what size did the 500cc take u too i'm having 525 and trying to get rough estimates lolx
nikitaw86
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1685

Back to top Go down

Post by Love2run 30th August 2011, 9:24 am

I have had 270 Low Profiles and I think if i didnt have some sag in my breasts they would have been fine but a bit on the small side. I am only 4 weeks post op but as they are settling i am getting less and less happy with them. My nipple is floppy because there isnt enough implant to push it out and it makes me look flat from the front. They are ok from the side. I am looking at having a re op and still may go low profile because I have a wide chest but definatly need to go bigger to fill out my old breast tissue. The low profile my surgeon used on me are being fassed out because they are not very popular and the new low profile are more of a medium profile( in the silimed brand).

I am happy to share my pics to if you want to have a look.

I am pretty sure I have seen missy77 pics and they are lovely but they are a much larger size than mine.
Love2run
Love2run
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 346

Back to top Go down

Post by jen86 30th August 2011, 12:13 pm

i would love to see what low profile looks like if u dont mind sharing ur pics please missy77? Hug
jen86
jen86
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2901

Back to top Go down

Post by kay 30th August 2011, 12:30 pm

I had low profiles and I hate them xx
kay
kay
Global Mod
Global Mod

Number of posts : 6668

Back to top Go down

Post by ginaboobs 30th August 2011, 1:15 pm

Why do you hate them kay?When did you have them and what size are you now?

Woul love to see your pics love2run...what size where you before and what size are you now? your experience is what i've heard alot from low profiles. I'm worried as i've breast fed and already have floppy nipples and really want them perky again lol however scared to go large as i dont want massive boobs. I think i have a wide chest but can you still get mods or high when you wide...what is a size is a wide chest lol ??

Thanks again for all the replies...i love this forumAnyone had low profiles over??? 683328
ginaboobs
ginaboobs
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by kay 30th August 2011, 1:22 pm

I hate the low profile because they have made the breast look very flat and wide like bread baps, but not in a good way xx

I have other issues with mine as well but don't think the low profile have helped xx

I had them done in May 2009 with a lift xx then a second lift in March 2011 xx Pre op I was a 32/34 D/DD post op I was 32/34 G/GG xx I only had 170cc and 230cc xx

I am probably not the best person to ask really but I never ever liked the shape the low profile gave xx
kay
kay
Global Mod
Global Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by ginaboobs 31st August 2011, 8:45 am

Really sorry to hear that Kay...are you changing the implant for a different profile?I've seen them on other girls and if the chest isn't wide enough they do look like bread Baps. Thanks for the reply. Hope they look better and you feel better since the re-op xx
ginaboobs
ginaboobs
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by kay 31st August 2011, 5:43 pm

I'm probably going to have to have them removed to be honest xx disappoint

kay
kay
Global Mod
Global Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by ginaboobs 31st August 2011, 8:38 pm

Thanks for the pictures love2run...they do look very natural but i can see that maybe a bigger cc would have been good.I'm definately thinking 300's now. Do you think mods would be better?did you go over or under the muscel?They look good from the side. Let me know how you re-op goes and what size you go forxx thanks againAnyone had low profiles over??? 683328
ginaboobs
ginaboobs
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down