Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

It is now Monday and Tuesday is my day!!! YAY

+20
cherryblossom
kiwigirl
scissorssarah
Nepoly
mytime
gem gem
Opal_Eyes
meme
clairebear
*Sally*
Macmama3
georgiana76
needboobs
boobs83
stokesy88
xaxa
tASHABASHA_1986
BKOZ
loopylou
dawnmids
24 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

It is now Monday and Tuesday is my day!!! YAY Empty It is now Monday and Tuesday is my day!!! YAY

Post by dawnmids 21st August 2011, 11:12 pm

Cant sleep !!!! It has only really just turned midnight but being able to say my boob job is tomorrow is bloody exciting, i am still paranoid something will go wrong, i will get refused or something lol I am going to re talk to surgeon before operation as want to come out too big rather than too small lol, I am going to point out that i want to make sure i have decent projection and look in reasonable proportion, ARRRGGHHHH come on tuesday!!! I dont have to be at the hospital till 2pm, so the day will drag, not fair lol i will be taking my laptop in with me so i can pass the time while waiting!!! :o)

i will take some pics later, so can see before and after :D xx
dawnmids
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 581

https://www.facebook.com/Dawn.T.Richards

Back to top Go down

It is now Monday and Tuesday is my day!!! YAY Empty Re: It is now Monday and Tuesday is my day!!! YAY

Post by loopylou 21st August 2011, 11:28 pm

Wow, how exciting!
I definately agree I would prefer to be too big rather than too small. All the ladies I work with have massive boobs and I could never even compete even with implants (although I am sure mine will look nicer!)

I've been too small my whole life so BRING IT ON!!!!

Good luck hon xx
loopylou
loopylou
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 384

Back to top Go down

It is now Monday and Tuesday is my day!!! YAY Empty Re: It is now Monday and Tuesday is my day!!! YAY

Post by BKOZ 22nd August 2011, 1:16 am

Good Luck Dawn!!!!

I will be thinking of you It is now Monday and Tuesday is my day!!! YAY 923101

xxoo
BKOZ
BKOZ
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 602

Back to top Go down

Post by tASHABASHA_1986 22nd August 2011, 12:14 pm

Good luck hun, and i hope all goes well. Cant wait to hear your story. xxx
tASHABASHA_1986
tASHABASHA_1986
Pregnant Buddy
Pregnant Buddy

Number of posts : 902

Back to top Go down

Post by xaxa 22nd August 2011, 12:44 pm

Hi dawnmids, lucky you!! I wish you good luck and looking forward to hear about your experience. One day is nothing compared to how long you waited already. I would spend some quality time with your sweet little baby in the avatar because you won't be able to hug him tightly for the next few days It is now Monday and Tuesday is my day!!! YAY 571992
xaxa
xaxa
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1254

Back to top Go down

Post by dawnmids 22nd August 2011, 2:48 pm

cant wait xxxxx
dawnmids
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by stokesy88 22nd August 2011, 3:04 pm

Good luck for tomorrow sweety!! You'll do fine! I'm so glad I finally got the courage (and money) to do it! I can't even see them properly yet (except the massive nipples?!!!) and I'm so pleased! Xxx
stokesy88
stokesy88
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 475

Back to top Go down

Post by boobs83 22nd August 2011, 3:11 pm

good luck for tomoz hope all goes well xxxxxxxxxxxxx
boobs83
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 53

Back to top Go down

Post by needboobs 22nd August 2011, 6:40 pm

Good luck for tomorrow!
Its sooo exciting. Enjoy the experience and happy healing xx
needboobs
needboobs
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 216

Back to top Go down

Post by georgiana76 22nd August 2011, 6:42 pm

How Exciting!!! Good luck for tomoro, cant wait to read your story xxxx
georgiana76
georgiana76
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 604

Back to top Go down

Post by dawnmids 22nd August 2011, 7:01 pm

just took some pre op pics of my boobs, ewww i could throw up, if i have to live with these another week i will go to asda and buy some chicken fillets and shove them in myself lol, gross boobies :(
dawnmids
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Macmama3 22nd August 2011, 7:04 pm

TOTALLY go bigger!! I was gonna go for a full C, because thats what everyone was telling me to get. But, as I was looking through millions of before and after pictures, I decided I liked the way D's looked much better. So, I told my surgeon I'd like to be a D. I would much rather have them too big than too small.
And, as it turns out, my boobs are the perfect size for me. They are just right. Not huge, but big. Just what I wanted.
People aren't looking at my saying " Holy crap, that girls boobs are way too big"
Instead they're saying (I hope) "Wow, that girl has perfect boobs, and such a great size!" :heehee:
I love my boobs, and cannot wait to get out of these sports bras!!! Flash
Macmama3
Macmama3
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 147

Back to top Go down

Post by dawnmids 22nd August 2011, 7:06 pm

im going to be looking through boob pics tonight and save any i like look of lol onto my laptop and show him 2moz so i can point out the size etc i am looking for, only noticed due to taking pics one nipple is higher than other lol what a frigging state i am lol
dawnmids
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Macmama3 22nd August 2011, 7:14 pm

ha!! I didn't realize how bad my boobs actually were until I took pictures of them to send to my PS! shrug
Not only were they saggier, my right side hung lower than the left!! But, that made sense, because whenever I was breastfeeding, my right side was always way bigger than the left, produced more milk. So, I guess it got more stretched out. :doh:
They're nice and even now!!!!!! Flash
Macmama3
Macmama3
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 147

Back to top Go down

Post by *Sally* 22nd August 2011, 7:17 pm

Good luck lovely xxx
*Sally*
*Sally*

Number of posts : 4230

Back to top Go down

Post by clairebear 22nd August 2011, 7:33 pm

Good luck for tomorrow hun!!!

Make sure you put your feet up and do nothing for as long as possible for a speedy recovery!!

So jealous... wish mine was tomorrow!!!

much love to you

Claire

x
clairebear
clairebear
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 135

Back to top Go down

Post by dawnmids 22nd August 2011, 7:50 pm

got nervous belly now lol trying to find some photos to show him but typically cant find none yet found a few last night lol
dawnmids
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by loopylou 22nd August 2011, 7:51 pm

Good luck hon,
Wishing you a comfie stress free day tomorrow xx
loopylou
loopylou
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 384

Back to top Go down

Post by meme 22nd August 2011, 7:57 pm

good luck for 2morow, hope all goes well for you. remember to take it as easy as you can afterwards x
meme
meme
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 156

Back to top Go down

Post by dawnmids 22nd August 2011, 8:00 pm

i am struggling to find photos, I have found some in nuts but not sure if that is realistic to take with me pics of them girls? any chance if anyone has D and DD and maybe E that they wouldnt mind me looking at their pics so i could take a couple with me if i find suitable, hope i dont offend anyone asking
dawnmids
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by dawnmids 22nd August 2011, 8:10 pm

more meaning people who have let me see their pics already as dont believe i can ask, or if anyone can suggest where to look online for some pics x
dawnmids
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Opal_Eyes 22nd August 2011, 8:11 pm

Best of luck for tomorrow! Hope you enjoy it. Just think of that amazing moment when you wake up and see your boobies!!!!

Stars
Opal_Eyes
Opal_Eyes
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 664

Back to top Go down

Post by gem gem 22nd August 2011, 8:30 pm

Hi Dawnmids good luck for tomorrow.I am getting mine done with the same surgeon as u but in october.I carnt wait but i want to go bigger aswel and i have got to see if he will do it on the day xx
gem gem
gem gem
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 50

Back to top Go down

Post by mytime 22nd August 2011, 9:33 pm

Good luck xx
mytime
mytime
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 318

Back to top Go down

Post by stokesy88 22nd August 2011, 10:01 pm

Good luck tomorrow sweety! You'll be fine! I'm laying in bed with my 12 hour boobies :-) so happy!!!! Let us know how it all goes! Xxxxx. :flowers:
stokesy88
stokesy88
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 475

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next