Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What size do you girlies think I'll be?

+7
mytime
pinkbabe
jomcm
jen86
misf1
kayla
starsfade
11 posters

Go down

What size do you girlies think I'll be? Empty What size do you girlies think I'll be?

Post by starsfade 19th July 2011, 11:20 am

I'm due for my op in 2 weeks now! so so excited to get it done but, like many of us in here, wondering what size i will end up being and would really really appreciate some feedback or advice from anyone in a similar situation or any of you boob-experts :-) LOL

I'm 5 9" and approx 136/139 lbs and size 10 (8 in most dresses though due to small back and boobs)
I am wearing 32b bras atm but am very flat and just wear the b so i can sort of squish my boobs in there and get a less flat look.

I want to look natural and am looking at getting 260cc or 300cc with transform surgeon Mr nathan in london.

Do you girls think I'll end up a full c or d or dd? Do you think my back size will go up?

Also - any idea what sort of size sports bras i should buy for post op?

Sorry for being a pain. i am clueless here! xxx
starsfade
starsfade
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 191

Back to top Go down

What size do you girlies think I'll be? Empty Re: What size do you girlies think I'll be?

Post by kayla 19th July 2011, 11:36 am

Yo most certainly aren't a pain!! Questions are good in my experience and part of the exciting process!!I am 5'7'' and about 136lbs. My ribcage measurement is 29" so I wear a 30 band. Have you measured your ribcage - the area where your bra band normally would sit. I went to a g cup with my 515cc so I reckon a guess at a d/dd fo you. Are you having overs or unders? I reckon overall though you will with that implant size get a really natural look.Not long till you find out now anyway!! Exciting xx
kayla
kayla
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 507

Back to top Go down

What size do you girlies think I'll be? Empty Re: What size do you girlies think I'll be?

Post by misf1 19th July 2011, 11:45 am

Your back size may increase initially due to swelling. But it will go back down. It is a rough guide but they say it's about 100cc per cup size. I would ask your surgeon what size sports bra you should get. I would guess at a 34c or d for straight after then maybe a 32d or dd
misf1
misf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 13664

http://www.breastaccessories.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by starsfade 19th July 2011, 11:46 am

Thanks kayla! I will measure my rib cage...think i was similar to you when i last did it.

I'm so excited :-) but also unsure about what size i'll be!x
starsfade
starsfade
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by jen86 19th July 2011, 12:29 pm

i agree with misf, about a c cup initially, and you may fluff to a d or dd! x
jen86
jen86
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2901

Back to top Go down

Post by starsfade 19th July 2011, 4:02 pm

cool! Thanks. i have literally spent the day online bra shopping lol
starsfade
starsfade
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by jomcm 20th July 2011, 9:18 am

Hiya
I too am going with Mr Nathan at the end of August and having either 260 or 300 overs - I am a 34a at the moment and have the same dilemma as you at to what size i will / want to end up! I want to be natural looking and not too big! From reading the millions of forum posts i have realised that each person is different so if one has 300's they could end up a C and another would end up a D - its very confusing! I think i will continue to obsess about it until the day where I will ask his final opinion on what he thinks I should have for the look I want and go with that as he has done so many that hopefully he knows best! What size did he recommend you went for? xx
jomcm
jomcm
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 22

Back to top Go down

Post by pinkbabe 20th July 2011, 9:20 am

I think once they settle about a D maybe DD. x
pinkbabe
pinkbabe
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 4947

Back to top Go down

Post by mytime 20th July 2011, 2:35 pm

it is diificult to say, but i think u'll end up anything in between C and DD
mytime
mytime
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 318

Back to top Go down

Post by starsfade 20th July 2011, 4:40 pm

Hi Jomcm! Well I had said to my PA that I wanted a very moderate chest and i was pushing for the 260...so when i saw Mr Nathan - he looked at me and said that 260cc would look very good on me and when i mentioned 300cc he said that yes he could do that but i'd be bigger and not so moderate.....hmmm

I think at the end of consultation he noted that i was undecided and that i should leave it up to him on the day.

I think I'm going to go with the 300s though. It would just be so awful to have them too small after going througb it all.

I'll speak to him again on the day and see what he recommends I suppose!

xxx
starsfade
starsfade
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by staceygrundy 20th July 2011, 4:49 pm

Omg how weird I'm having the same size with same him :)
I'm really worried bout it being to small tho
Xx
Can't wait to c Ur pics Hun, ru going for overs? Xx
staceygrundy
staceygrundy
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 457

Back to top Go down

Post by Immie 20th July 2011, 6:27 pm

im 5"8 and a size 10. I had flat 34B's to begin with, and after my 380cc overs I am a 36DD altho should hopefully go back to a 34 band and be 34DD xx
Immie
Immie
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 181

Back to top Go down

Post by jomcm 3rd August 2011, 10:11 am

Hi Starsfade - ive added you - let me know how you got on hun as I know it was around this time you were having it x
jomcm
jomcm
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 22

Back to top Go down

Post by Princess76 3rd August 2011, 3:42 pm

MYA recommended Macom surgical bra for me, it only goes by the back size and is a very stretchy material so you don't have to worry about getting one too small or too big, plus its a surgical one not a sports one so is designed for support after surgery. It does up at the front as well which I would imagine makes getting it on and off after surgery much easier. Also, if you mention MYA in the promotion code you get a discount, mine cost around £32 inc p&p. Haven't had op yet so can't comment on how good it is or isn't, but seems pretty sturdy and looks like it will easily do the job!

Good luck x
Princess76
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 101

Back to top Go down

Post by Lookoutgirl 3rd August 2011, 3:53 pm

starsfade wrote:Hi Jomcm! Well I had said to my PA that I wanted a very moderate chest and i was pushing for the 260...so when i saw Mr Nathan - he looked at me and said that 260cc would look very good on me and when i mentioned 300cc he said that yes he could do that but i'd be bigger and not so moderate.....hmmm

I think at the end of consultation he noted that i was undecided and that i should leave it up to him on the day.

I think I'm going to go with the 300s though. It would just be so awful to have them too small after going througb it all.
I say go with the bigger that way you know for sure youll get your D/DD :)

I'll speak to him again on the day and see what he recommends I suppose!

xxx
Lookoutgirl
Lookoutgirl
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 420

Back to top Go down

Post by Lookoutgirl 3rd August 2011, 3:56 pm

wow I dont see my remark? I say go with the Bigger one then you wont reget it later that you did not go big enough!! If you want the Anjolee look :) Good Luck
Lookoutgirl
Lookoutgirl
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 420

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down