Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Not keeping quiet no more, my turn tomo!

+9
jen86
Kat86
Boobiemagic
Chanhassen
Jennifer2011
sequinssparkle
emrile
Knxgrl
Hopeful
13 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Not keeping quiet no more, my turn tomo! - Page 2 Empty Re: Not keeping quiet no more, my turn tomo!

Post by Hopeful 25th June 2011, 8:53 am

Boobie magic how u feelin? Are u over night case? U pleased?

Hey girls, not long after I posted my last note yday a nurse came to get me. From there everything happened quite fast I absorbed the detail of the anaesthetic room, noticed how cold it was. When anaesthetic goes in yr hand in no time the op was done. When they brought me round I remember being freezing, I asked for anti sick injectionm, so no sickness. I remember waking up really cold and just wanted to go back to sleep. Remember chest felt tight couldnt really talk from it and throat hurted because of tube. I got drains in from my tt.

Going to the loo. Well that was hard couldn't fo bum shuffle thing cos of tt. Nurse helped and I Just shuffled to edge slowly and in my time. Was quite embarrassing to have someone see me hunched over and hair all messed up, and I kno I stinck. But anyway when I got to toilet I must gave peed for good 5 mins lol I wanted to make sure that I didn't need toilets for a while.

The nurse laughed at my munchy cupboard, but the craziest thing is, I barely touched my food yday when I woke up. Felt sickish, wished I had tea and toast instead of my dinner. Lol I took one mouthful of my dessert, creme brûlée cheesecake.and left the rest, how sinful.

Glad I never posted yday after my op you will all be thinking wat am I on about prob still think that.

My boobs. Well I thought they were going to be big. I think Singh put smaller ones in, good on him prob thought big was too big. Wish they were bigger but I kno end results will be nice. So overall I'm happy.

I'm meant to wear a garment after tt. Mya who I went with was meant to send it out to my house days b4 my op. When I chased the whereabout they send they sent it to hosp. It never emerged. Day b4 my op they tell me my admission time gad changed from 10 to 9.00. So when I got there early yday and my room wasn't ready til 12 was it, I was not happy. If it had been any other time I would have kicked off.

Going back to sleep. Will keep u posted
Hopeful
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 136

Back to top Go down

Not keeping quiet no more, my turn tomo! - Page 2 Empty Re: Not keeping quiet no more, my turn tomo!

Post by sequinssparkle 25th June 2011, 8:59 am

Aww well done!!! I was so lucky I no sickness and was up and about lol but now I am paying for it as I knew itl get worse! But we got boobies!!! It's still weird. I didn't cry or scream in excitement when I saw them...I just felt the curves and was like wowww lol.
sequinssparkle
sequinssparkle
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 579

Back to top Go down

Post by FloJo 25th June 2011, 9:49 am

Congratulations to you both - shame you never got to see each other x
FloJo
FloJo
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 216

Back to top Go down

Post by Boobiemagic 25th June 2011, 9:55 am

Sparkle Pmsl I had no sickness either and was getting dressed etc you are right it's funny cos my boobies have given curves in places I never knew I had lol I feel great :-) xxxxx glad you feel great but stop over doing things :-) xxxxx
Boobiemagic
Boobiemagic
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 209

Back to top Go down

Post by sequinssparkle 25th June 2011, 10:33 am

Lol I'm ok now. I'm not gonna sleep in bed anymore. Gonna sit on sofa. I think I did overdo as today's 2nd day...was told I can shower 4th day but showed bottom half last nite. Ain't changed my bra since thurs gotta get mum to help later. Can't believe she's being like that. I didn't expect het to help but to say she don't know about ba when she has looked after them at work. Oh well lol.
Wat size bra u in?
I'm in a d but it's very swollen however I hope I stay a d as my fit surgeon said I'l def be a d lol.
sequinssparkle
sequinssparkle
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Boobiemagic 25th June 2011, 10:49 am

I'm in a d now but it's very tight :-) I'd love to stay a d but time will tell :-) I'm so happy for you Hun xxxxx
Boobiemagic
Boobiemagic
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 209

Back to top Go down

Post by Hopeful 25th June 2011, 12:16 pm

Hey girls, thinking I'm looking a dd yay. Surgeon has taped me so got no sports bra on. Mya telling me different stories to where my garment is for my tummy tuck. I bloody need it. At least the hospital has given me something for now.

The nurses and the food are excellent here at the highgate hospital. Can not fault this place. My surgeon gave me a courtesy text yday.

Boobs are achey, I'm tired a lot, been sleeping loads. Tummy ok, it's just further below that hurts, think it's bruised. I got two plastic milk bottles from my tum as my fluid drains yuk.

Going home tomo.
Hopeful
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Hopeful 25th June 2011, 12:17 pm

Not surgeon meant pc
Hopeful
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by sequinssparkle 25th June 2011, 1:37 pm

Rest and ul be fine. Well done x
sequinssparkle
sequinssparkle
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2