Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

7 weeks post-op

+3
Knxgrl
bigandsmall
jay1983
7 posters

Go down

7 weeks post-op Empty 7 weeks post-op

Post by jay1983 8th June 2011, 12:14 pm

I am now 7 weeks post op and all in all healing well. My only concern is that they are sagging already. Not sure if this is me being paranoid or not! I am seeing nurse next week so will ask. Without a bra they do not seem full at the top! The PS did the uplift as in a donut uplift and I am not sure if this will have ben enough. x
jay1983
jay1983
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 788

Back to top Go down

7 weeks post-op Empty Re: 7 weeks post-op

Post by bigandsmall 8th June 2011, 4:39 pm

Hey Jay

Sorry you're not happy. Do you want to share your pics with some of the more expereinced girls on here to see what they think?
bigandsmall
bigandsmall
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 256

Back to top Go down

Post by Knxgrl 8th June 2011, 4:50 pm

What were your pre-op stats? which kind did they put in? i would expect the lift to have kept that from happening! i'm so sorry you aren't happy!!
Knxgrl
Knxgrl
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 373

Back to top Go down

Post by jen86 11th June 2011, 8:59 pm

hey jay, could i have a look at your pics?? sorry to hear ur not completly happy still, ile giv u my opinion hun if u want it xx
jen86
jen86
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2901

Back to top Go down

Post by sarahdawn31 11th June 2011, 9:29 pm

Hi Jay, When I went for my consult I had it in my mind that I wanted a donut lift and my ps said no, he said others would do it but he wouldn't he would only do the lollilift because of that reason, that it wouldn't really give lift to the breast just change the nipple positions and mostly because it wouldn't last, I needed the lolli for longevity of the lift. Now since my op my boob have settled, fluffed and droped giving them more fullness at the bottom and they have a more natural shape, but they aren't sagging at all.
So my point is, be sure to express this worry with your ps!
I am sorry to hear you are not happy, I hope it all works out. x
sarahdawn31
sarahdawn31
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1575

Back to top Go down

Post by jay1983 16th June 2011, 9:33 am

Willing to show people but not able to access picture trail but I can send to email if willing. So stressed about it as people are saying they should sag. I just think I would have got better results from full uplift! x
jay1983
jay1983
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by yettiricey 16th June 2011, 1:53 pm

Hello Hun

I'm sorry you are not happy with your results. Hopefully when you see the nurse she may be able to talk this through with you.

Y
x
yettiricey
yettiricey
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2309

Back to top Go down

Post by jay1983 16th June 2011, 2:03 pm

I saw her and she was no use. She just said big boobs sag and then mentioned Katie Price! I was like I have never said I want to look like her. Its like they patronise me. Ah well. x
jay1983
jay1983
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by yettiricey 16th June 2011, 2:05 pm

OMG what a stupid woman. Katie Price hasn't sagged!!!!! Have they acknowledged there is sagging? Surely this shouldn't happen so soon after this operation? Over time maybe due to the implant weight etc but not one month!!!
yettiricey
yettiricey
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by jay1983 16th June 2011, 2:25 pm

I am reasonable enough to know that they will sag a little as the swelling goes down but I am not happy with the result. Will contact my main clinic (as I have been going to two) and then I will wait till I see him. Stressful! x
jay1983
jay1983
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by yettiricey 16th June 2011, 2:52 pm

Good Luck hun x
yettiricey
yettiricey
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Emme-Kate 16th June 2011, 8:17 pm

That nurse was very inconsiderate!The amount of ptosis will determine what kind of lift you need.I was told on all 3 consultations that a peri-aereola lift will only be able to give an improvment if there is little to no sag and you really only need the aereola made smaller.Making this smaller will also make the breast look lifted if in deed you only needed that very minimal lift.It doesn't change the shape of the breast or give you higher breasts.The bigger the lift,the higher they can make the breast sit on the chest wall and the shape can also be changed with the lolli-pop and anchor lift.Those lift's seem to push the breast tissue up more and sometimes tissue is removed to help make the uplift a success.

I hope the surgeon is of better help to you than the nurse was.I'm sorry she wasn't able to ease your mind.Take care and try not to worry until you see the doctor.
Emme-Kate
Emme-Kate
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 849

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down